Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 8273
-
08-14-22 13:20 #7733Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you kidding? He can't even locate the preview report button.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 09:26 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 757#5720? Is that advice from ten years ago??
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 09:22 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 757I put him on my ignore list. Same troll that's had at least three or four account names.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 00:58 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 4061And for the 1001th time jackass, stop replying to my messages.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 18:55 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 3418No one is trying to impress you.
If anyone is cherry picking, it's you. You call out the entire constitution, but in fact you only like that one little amendment that you believe makes your point. You're stupid.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
He can't. Because it's not true and he doesn't have shit, except for what passes as his brain.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 16:13 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 176Viva la Revolution
I'm not paying 70/ hour. I've already told 2 camp mamasans to their face that I'll come back when the sign at the counter goes back to $60/ hour. The other day I dropped in a place that I used to frequent. I asked the provider that greeted me at the counter for an hour. Twenty minutes in she whispers in my ear, 30 minutes only because she has another customer. I stopped everything and got dressed. Pulled out 40 bucks intending to pay the half hour and no tip. At the counter there was a previously unseen 8 X10 framed price menu. 60 minutes $70 and 30 minutes $60. I dropped 60 on the counter and walked out without saying another word. Enough is enough! I've been at this hobby more than 40 years and the quality here and now is the worst ever. I know this should probably be posted under Rants and Raves, but I doubt many mongers go there.
-
08-13-22 15:03 #7727Administrator

Posts: 5260Ok
Please do.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 10:40 #7726Banned Member

Posts: 253Not impressed
I love how you skipped over my comment about gun rights being under attack in this country.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Cherry-picking and ad-hominem attacks aren't helping you refute that statement.
The left wants to strip Americans of their right to bare arms. That is a fact. And I can provide receipt s to prove it.
Bring it on.
-
08-12-22 18:35 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 3418Well, that's for fucking sure. It's not like you're educated enough for something like that.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
So you're saying women shouldn't be able to vote and black people aren't a 100% person? Sure. You're a real constitutional scholar there slick.A real American is one that goes by the constitution in it's original form I. E. Maintaining the right to bare arms. You know, the foundation of this country. The American revolution. Blah, blah.
Doubtful. I don't get the feeling you've done anything in training with a firearm that would help you protect yourself. Probably have no idea about trigger discipline, etc. You'll just be one of the first ones to get their gun taken away, shoved up their ass and fired. LOL.Thank God I like in the good ole south, where Brian Kemp will ensure I can protect myself.
-
08-12-22 16:53 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 307As written? Are you sure? If so, to which "well regulated militia" do you belong?
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 07:05 #7723Banned Member

Posts: 253Zero argument
Well congratulations. You gave me zero arguments, just personal attacks.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I'm not here writing an essay for Oxford university. Is that all you've got to use against me? Critiquing my writing style online. Smh.
A real American is one that goes by the constitution in it's original form I. E. Maintaining the right to bare arms. You know, the foundation of this country. The American revolution. Blah, blah.
Personal attacks against me doesn't change the facts that gun rights are under attack in this country.
Thank God I like in the good ole south, where Brian Kemp will ensure I can protect myself.
-
08-11-22 23:33 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 3418Well.
I'd bother pointing out that I was responding to someone else's dumb shit, not my own. But I say, fuck off. You're an idiot that can't even put together coherent paragraphs that follow a logical pattern. Sucks that you made it out of the womb.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
I assume a "real american" is someone that agrees with you.
-
08-11-22 02:50 #7721Banned Member

Posts: 253Actions speak louder than words
Why would "It,' as you refer to a human fetus. Not want to live?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Actions speak louder than words. His / her sperm cell won the grueling race to the egg.
If he / she did not want to be born. Then they wouldn't have raced to fertilize the egg. In order to be born!
Now stick that logic in your uppity 400 k a year pipe and smoke it.
Humans have rights, including unborn humans.
It is wrong / illegal to take a person's life once they are born. Why is it okay to MURDER in the womb??
Furthermore. Our right to bare arms is definitely being attacked.
If the radical leftists have their way, ZERO good guys will have guns. While all the bad boys / thugs, etc will have a gun.
Trust me, I'm from the hood and made it out of there into corporate America. I've never been a simp. One thing I know about the hood, is that criminals will always have access to a gun.
Do NOT make it hard for law abiding citizens to protect themselves from danger.
Look how Brian Kemp has done in Georgia. We can walk around open carry with guns on our hips. Like true Americans!!
Brian kemp put his foot down!
Seriously we need him to run for president and put his foot down on a STRONG decision about abortion.
Honestly, with Kemp's hard conservative views. He would outright ban the practice. No matter what social justice warrior, simps, and feminists have to say about it.
What say you now my man?
What day ye now?
-
08-09-22 23:14 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 3418That's really my point. I can't remember a coherent thought while I was in the womb. The OPs statement was along the lines that the "fetus" wants to live. I wanted them to tell us how they knew that.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
I have several guns, and not once have I gotten a notice that I have to get rid of it. Since I don't live in Australia, I'm not sure what I should be asking, although I'm very familiar with the mass shooting event that made them change the law. Only in the US have we decided that allowing children to be murdered is an acceptable outcome for assholes owning assault weapons.As for the 2nd amendment. I don't know where you get your information but it is absolutely under assault. The left never saw a gin it didn't want to ban. Don't believe that. Ask an Australian.
I grew up with guns, and was wandering around with shotguns and hunting rifles alone at 12 years old. Not sure why I need all the crazy shit I see simps posting pics of on reddit. "Oh...look at my little ray gun with red-dot sights...cause I can't hit shit. ".
-
08-09-22 21:02 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 209I guess you are using remembered, coherent thought as a basis for determining life? Can you describe a coherent thought you had in your first year outside the womb?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
As for the 2nd amendment. I don't know where you get your information but it is absolutely under assault. The left never saw a gin it didn't want to ban. Don't believe that. Ask an Australian.










Reply With Quote






