Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 735 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 11012
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5762
    Only 160/ hr in Bellevue? Seems TGTBT?


  2. #5761

    Mistress Lola?

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-lola

  3. #5760

    Review

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/499962535710 Review.

    I have seen her a few times, she gives good head and lets you cum in her mouth for $150. I won't be seeing her anymore because the last time I picked her up she still had her pipe smoking in the car. She got in and I was hit with this wave of a really bad odor of drugs. Not weed either. Heroin or Fentanyl something like that. She tried to play it off as being something she just sprayed on herself, like some kind of hair spray. Then I saw her open up her little bag and fiddle with something in it while we were at the light. I am paranoid about fentanyl and don't want any of that shit in my car.

    My first ever time with a prostitute I went back to her motel after I picked her up off high way 99 and she pulled out a meth pipe and started smoking it right infront of me! Gross. I don't care about if they do drugs in there free time cause I'm here for a blow and go not to socialize.

  4. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or ad?
    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2574929

  5. #5758

    Fucking gross. Camilla Campbell

    I decided to see her earlier this week. Saw some bad reviews and I really should've listened. She absolutely looking terrifying, not like her pictures. Her pictures are very much heavily edited. The makeup she wears makes her look like a tranny. I feel ripped off. Her rates also are ridiculously high as hell. So far, negative 1000. Do not recommend. She was rude and pushy go get me out of there.

  6. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by Aswasw1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2394707-(206) -333-8298-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-outcalls-all-over-South-King-County-late-early-special-250-hr%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    Is she legit? Is she a user?
    She is legit, all safety. I am 99% sure she is a user. I have only picked her up on PAC Highway so I do not have any info on timeliness or reliability.

  7. #5756
    Got a link or ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  8. #5755

    Bellevue Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.
    Yes it is a hit and miss scenario. Request what you want before booking.

  9. #5754

    Sofiee

    Planning a camping trip south.

    Taking a life break and heading south.

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555766011516

    Sopiee I am hoping will be a good multi weekly visit. Anyone have some info on her.

    Thanks.

  10. #5753

    Bellevue incall

    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  11. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by RajivRaj  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. I'm planning on seeing either her or Miraslova soon. Deciding between the two. Do you know if she does CIM? Also you mentioned she is RBGFE, but is she really into it or passable?
    I haven't experienced her yet, but I have been offered CIM by everyone that this agency represents. I have taken about 50% up them up on it as well. Usually entails an upcharge.

  12. #5751
    Obvious fake. https://www.zishy.com/albums/1466-el...rida-aint-flat.

    Almost any ad on STG with professional pics is going to be fake.

  13. #5750

    "Head Doctor"

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/889460763984

    Anyone verify she is legit?

    Ms Red Kushh.

  14. #5749

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2394707-(206) -333-8298-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-outcalls-all-over-South-King-County-late-early-special-250-hr%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    Is she legit? Is she a user?

  15. #5748

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    New (it appears) been posting on STG going as "Red Kushh".

    Working out of Am Best Value / Emerald Best (yeah those).

    Legit? Pretty responsive to texts, but no way to verify, says she signed up for TNA but no reviews yet.
    It will help if you post a link to her ad. Most guys are willing to share information here but you need to help them out. A name used on STG is kinda pointless as most guys won't waste their time and do your research for you, where as an ad link will help them answer your questions if they can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape