Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 17941
-
08-13-22 10:08 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 51Shayden
She went by Shayden so you can use that to search for reviews. I met with her a couple months back for an hour meeting. When I arrived at her hotel at the planned time, I was given the runaround for roughly an hour. Once she let me in, it was a fun session. She didn't clock watch and looked mostly like her pics (slightly plumper). I'm considering repeating, but that delay before the start gives me second thoughts.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 09:18 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 89Blu Baby
Been ghosted by this provider a before but tried again and got lucky. Dreamed an hour and she gave a decent GFE experience. Incall motel. Cg, mish and k9 finish. After round 1, she said I earned a nickname (LOL)! Gave a body massage and tried round 2 but ran out of time. Will repeat for her price. $. 7.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/163601935350
-
08-13-22 08:26 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 344Sexy, freaky
Yes, I am interested in this gal as well.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 08:12 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 89Intel on this one
I saw her ad a few times and was curious. Has anyone seen her?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/953881539139
-
08-13-22 08:10 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 437Tara-Daily texts
Even though I'm not planning to return.
I am getting texts from her daily. In all the years I have had great experiences, just so so experiences and terrible experiences. I am always cordial and even with the worst I tell them I would like to see them again knowing there is no chance in hell.
Is everyone getting her texts?
-
08-12-22 17:19 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm in from VA. Glad I checked the forum. Sorry for your experience. Your Description did make me and my buddy laugh so thank you for that. Had set something up for her. Going to pass now.
Originally Posted by Paul3469
[View Original Post]
Thank you for posting.
-
08-12-22 16:01 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 445Hey new guys! Regarding Stephanie AKA Slim,
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/566162815425
If you're new in here and just don't know, this ho is a scammer. And her "specials" don't include anything on her Skipthegames menu! She'll tell you she'll just get naked and lay there. Won't even touch you! And if you talk about the one hour, she'll say "You plan to stay the full hour?" Like that's not what her ad says! Seniors already know. Now you new guys have been warned. This has been a public service announcement. LOL.
-
08-12-22 08:28 #11034Regular Member

Posts: 6Tara
I know everyone has their particular likes and dislikes but I was able to see Tara yesterday for the first time and all I can say is, WOW. She is definitely not a Lesbo and didn't give me any vibe like that. I think she is very attractive, has a smoking body and knows how to use all of it. I would have liked to multipop but that is not a complaint. She has a nice clean convenient place and had a great attitude with me. Her schedule can be tough but she has a life and apparently lots of people trying to book her.
I don't have much experience with other providers but I can tell you I won't be looking anywhere else, she is that satisfying for me. I can guarantee she is very sweet if you show respect. I would say if you want her to wear something special then buy it for her.
Just my 2 cents but I just started a new savings account for a specific purpose, haha.
-
08-12-22 02:52 #11033Regular Member

Posts: 12What's the best site nowadays??
I've been out of the game for quite a few years, what's the best site now? I checked out listcrawler & most of them had KY area codes but looked TGTBT. I saw some familiar faces on Skip The Games but not much to offer there. Does anyone have luck on listcrawler? I asked one what part of town was she located, she said Lexington & then downtown but I had a feeling she didn't know any parts of Lexington.
-
08-12-22 02:42 #11032Regular Member

Posts: 12LMAO! I know Marie, her attitude is horrible, I felt like I was arguing with my girlfriend half the time but she does not disappoint!! She takes this serious, won't rob you or stand you up.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy4040
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 19:10 #11031Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristen
I haven't seen her on stg lately. But she's on Tryst and them. Is she still seeing people or what? She used to post often and I have seen nothing.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 16:30 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 118Fair points
You are correct in that each person has their own likes / dislikes and she may not be for some. When I think of gps, I think of a girl charging $400+ and Tara's rate is more in line with providers in this area. Her attitude and performance was always great with me but like you said, to each his own.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 15:15 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 259There used be one provider in cincinnati who went by DivineRachel. I am not sure if anyone has seen her but she used to have fake boobs which felt really natural. She had the best set by far. She retired though.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
Which provider in Lex has the best set? Just having them big is not good enough if they are soggy and not firm. Just my opinion. Trying to schedule something with Tara but our schedules never seem to align. I will report back with my experience once I see her. Lexington has been dry for so long that even an average provider seems like a good dime in these conditions.
-
08-11-22 14:11 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 437Tara, GPS II
Everyone prefers different body types. Some like skinny, curvy, BBW, athletic, fit. But I can't say she has the best body in town. She does have a great body but her boobs are hard as cantaloupes. I prefer the natural boobs not the store bought. The 2 best bodies that I have seen are UTR and all natural. Unfortunately, I can't say who they are because family members read this site. But, they come as close to Danielle as you can get.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
More I think about makeup and sexy lingerie on a short hair Lesbo would probably be pretty scary. Like putting lipstick on a pig. -I would be concerned if she shows up with a butch haircut, lumberjack shirt, baggy jeans, Doc Martens boots, couple of neck tats, eyebrow piercing and fag behind her ear.
To each his own. Tomboys with fake boobs are not my thing.
-
08-11-22 12:11 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 364Marie
I saw her 2 yrs ago, I think, it was around Christmas, I remember a tree being up. I somehow blocked out all her annoying rude messaging habits. I simply wanted to see if she was the woman in the pictures. She is but they are filtered. She is tall with long legs and a nice soft ass. Her breasts were longer and droopy, slight baby damage but not bad. The performance was not awful but really just blah. The quotes I remember, this isn't your first time with a black woman is it?" "Damn you like to fuck hard!" In person, Marie is not as abrasive, makes really wonder who's texting us? Handler?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy4040
[View Original Post]
Now for the reasons I've never thought twice about going back! She had me come to her apartment and wanted me to park in a specific area and let her know I was there. I parked where I could see the area and told "her" I was there. After 45 minutes of "5 more minutes" I get the apartment number. In all this time sketchy characters are milking around the parking lot. It's night and dark I proceed against all common sense at this point. I knock and have to wait out in the hall entryway a few more minutes for the door to open, she's hiding behind the door completely naked. She asks for money upfront I show her the money and tell her I'll set it out and she can count it but she can't have it until we finish, she agrees, surprisingly. She asks if I have a condom, I didn't, she then rummages around and finds one and proceeds to put it on me. It was unrolled. I thought I saw her open a new one but I can't swear to it. I inspected it but it was pretty dark. The whole unrolled condom issue was unsettling, I've never been back and she will blow your burner up too. I blocked her and went on.












Reply With Quote




