Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 732 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7021

    It's still not worth it

    I've spent 6-8 hours with several ladies who were 8 or 9/10 in my mind and the allowance wasn't anything out of the ordinary (although you can add to that cost of drinks, food, etc.). We just clicked. And for me it's not just about appearance. A 10/10 girl that isn't enamored with me is sort of useless. A 9/10 girl that pushes all my buttons is like a slice of heaven. The trick is to be patient and wait for the ones that don't have a big 1 k head. As the fishing analogy goes. Waiting without a fishing line is pointless. You got to have several lines in the water and then have the patience to catch the big kahuna (and throw the 1 k misfits back in the water LOL).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  2. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
    Which ones are asking 1 k now?

  3. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.
    I'd pay 1 k if they were spending a whole weekend with me and we're always ready to go.

  4. #7018

    1 K now?

    I've texted a few girls and they all went to $1 K. I've been on and off of SA and it just seems like the ask from these girls is going up? I used to pay 400 for really great girls? Ugh.

  5. #7017

    Anyone want to share some DTF girls?

    Like anything I get tired of seeing the same girls I have met on SDM or SA. I have 3 girl's info that I have been given permission to share to a few enthusiasts. 3 girls that are great at fucking and just need to text them to set up appointments, non pros too.

    If you have any similar girls who will circumvent the usual meet and great and just like to set something up we can trade info.

  6. #7016

    She is real?

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted way less than that she has a solid body, face isn't the best but it was a nice fun ride.
    I'd pay the 600. Is she real?

  7. #7015

    Intel?

    Anyone know this one? Face / hair seems a bit man-ish but I'm intrigued.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-97a2b2001787

  8. #7014

    Quoted less

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 600 and said, "its pretty standard". I took a pass.

    ARG.
    Got quoted way less than that she has a solid body, face isn't the best but it was a nice fun ride.

  9. #7013

    Bellarose

    She quoted me 600 and said, "its pretty standard". I took a pass.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-ac32bc368d61 - Anyone have feedback. PM is fine if not here. Thanks.

  10. #7012

    Kenzie in Worcester lmk because

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/109737266716

    So this girl (Kenzie. Sophia) has been advertising on and off for 2 years. Her pimp has other girls under his belt. You can actually see him in the mirror. She's 29 years old. Finding her real name is not that hard if you do some digging on the internet. I have never met her. But can someone tell me anything about her? Does she really do anal?? Does she kiss? Pussy smell nice? And fresh?. Does she host from a nice safe house? Just anything. She advertises on seeking arrangements and skip the games. I'm hoping to hear back from someone that has actually met her. It's really tiring reading reviews from guys that have never seen girls. But just like to talk about them LOL. Not mentioning names. But it happens over and over again. If you haven't met the girl don't say a single word about her. It's not going to help me out. I know post count and hooker credit means a lot to some broke ass dudes on this forum. Not to me. Just looking for real accurate but as possible. BTW she has changed her phone number 10 times this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220811-124606.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220715-202031.jpg‎  

  11. #7011

    Any info on 35 yr old, "red"head, 5'5, in Haverhill?

    Any info on 35 yr old, "red"head, 5'5, in Haverhill? Seems direct and new.

    "Baby Red".

    35 • Female • Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.

    Hot little red head you won't forget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-f48712a42a7c

  12. #7010

    Performance

    You're focusing too much on appearance. I don't want to date any fatties or uglies (thick is fine), but the performance you can get from some of the non-pros on SA is what really makes it worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I've been on SA since it started because it's to find gems; my definition of a gem is a girl who isn't a pro / who I can't get from an agency, and who I wouldn't typically be able to pick up at a bar / from my civilian life. So 9's, 10's in my book. Otherwise for me SA is not worth the effort / time it takes. I can just stay home or find someone on TER.

  13. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is a cc safe for this??
    The charge is noticeable on whatever card you use, though technically someone can also see your profile by making a sugar baby account. I've always used a personal (non-family) card since that's easier for me, and I figure risk is somewhat low in terms of that news getting out there. Note SA has a tendency to just keep charging, even if you cancel the recurring, and even if you remove a card (it takes at least two times of removing the card from your account to take effect).

    More risky in my opinion than using a personal card is having your photo on your public profile. I used to keep at least one image public, but lately I've taken to making all my pictures private and including in my profile that if a girl is interested, just ask me and I'll share photos. I don't share until I check their photos / they look reasonably real and not someone I know. I started seeing girls from Tinder and Bumble on SA and in general I prioritize discretion more than something like credit card data leaks. YMMV of course.

    Edit: I also used to use a fake photo I found online that reasonably looks like me for the one public photo but stopped doing that because some girls really look and they don't like when things feel off. I know some guys who like block out their face with an emoji or a cute dog but I haven't done the former and don't have a dog. PS: I hate it when girls like draw with black marker on their photos to block out some or all of their faces; looks awful.

  14. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, when you guys say gem, I take it you mean someone long term and you really connect with, not necessarily a hottie, correct?
    I've been on SA since it started because it's to find gems; my definition of a gem is a girl who isn't a pro / who I can't get from an agency, and who I wouldn't typically be able to pick up at a bar / from my civilian life. So 9's, 10's in my book. Otherwise for me SA is not worth the effort / time it takes. I can just stay home or find someone on TER.

  15. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    See how the location is set to "New Hampshire, New Hampshire" instead of naming a town? That's common to MANY scammer profiles. Always a red flag in and of itself.
    The scammers always have ethnicities listed that obviously don't match the photo as well. Another easy tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape