Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the great city of SF from LA. Anyone have any info on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/sf/89338603
    Pics are of Lunalovely21 from Reddit. I wouldn't expect her to be the one answering.

  2. #390

    Any info?

    Visiting the great city of SF from LA. Anyone have any info on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/sf/89338603

  3. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Deparsh  [View Original Post]
    I saw KristiLynnSF a bit ago and happy to report she is willing to discuss things over the phone and go the distance in the meeting.

    Damage was 1 k with msog / bbfscip and video. She was eager to verify recent test results. Her service was great, she's the opposite of a rusher and was sad I couldn't stay longer!
    I wonder if I save a few hunnad if I don't need the video.

  4. #388
    I've seen the b b video of her (can't find it right now). She's also been discussed on here, did anyone have any recent b b experience with lailalove? Her ad seems to go off on a tangent about getting mad at the drop of a hat and being "block" happy. A couple of reviews mention d f k and b b b j.

    Before I deal with all that is she worthy of this thread? If she's only plain old are b g f e plenty of friendlier less expensive and better looking women to choose from.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...reek/Lailalove

  5. #387

    Who'z

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    4 bens for the hour. Quoted $2. 5 for hhr.

    LOL, I hate it when any of the gals from socal show up in the bay after some self care. And I hope that they're still around after I recharge.
    Can you tell me Who is?

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingCow  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage?
    4 bens for the hour. Quoted $2. 5 for hhr.

    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Now I wish I hadn't practiced self care today LOL.
    LOL, I hate it when any of the gals from socal show up in the bay after some self care. And I hope that they're still around after I recharge.

  7. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Redd. Can confirm b b cip. Didn't discuss it before hand.

    Unfortunately MSOG was extra and I paid for the hour. Felt rushed out after the session. I would advise visiting for the hhr if anybody is interested.
    Nice. Now I wish I hadn't practiced self care today LOL.

  8. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Redd. Can confirm b b cip. Didn't discuss it before hand.

    Unfortunately MSOG was extra and I paid for the hour. Felt rushed out after the session. I would advise visiting for the hhr if anybody is interested.
    How much was the damage?

  9. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    This one looks hot. Has p s e option. Has c I m in the reviews and one mentions creamy p s e explosion. I can never tell with them p d reviewers if they know what they're on about. One of the reviews was on and on about "covered parking". So when I was browsing through looking for key words as opposed to reading in depth every word that says nothing, the word covered caught my eye.

    I hope she offers full, I might TOFTT in a month or so. Already saw too many this month.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SweetRedd
    Just visited Redd. Can confirm b b cip. Didn't discuss it before hand.

    Unfortunately MSOG was extra and I paid for the hour. Felt rushed out after the session. I would advise visiting for the hhr if anybody is interested.

  10. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Googled her number. On Megapersonals she mentions b b full. For what it's worth she has older and younger photos. Hard to tell.
    Well she's probably not the younger one.

  11. #381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #380
    This one looks hot. Has p s e option. Has c I m in the reviews and one mentions creamy p s e explosion. I can never tell with them p d reviewers if they know what they're on about. One of the reviews was on and on about "covered parking". So when I was browsing through looking for key words as opposed to reading in depth every word that says nothing, the word covered caught my eye.

    I hope she offers full, I might TOFTT in a month or so. Already saw too many this month.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SweetRedd

  13. #379
    Googled her number. On Megapersonals she mentions b b full. For what it's worth she has older and younger photos. Hard to tell.

  14. #378

  15. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like your PD account was hacked.
    Yes it was I have the emails to show. I never burn my friends or clients. So my deepest apologies to those who fell victim. FYI, I never ask for deposit unless we have known each other for some time. And that's If I need it. And I require photo verification or vid call for new friends. Have a blessed day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape