Thread: Kgirls Rebrands
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1215
-
08-17-22 16:46 #195Senior Member

Posts: 58Phoebes ter reviews
She wears stiletto heels and she's lean so she looks tall but isn't really. I'm talking about the bunny ears she wears that is mentioned multiple times in her TER reviews. When I saw her, she wore those.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 11:20 #194Senior Member

Posts: 222What Bunny ears?
I don't see any bunny ears on Amanda's pics. Also, Amanda is listed as 5'1", isn't Phoebe sort of tall for a kgirl, or am I misremembering because of high heels?
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 01:55 #193Senior Member

Posts: 2645I remember reading about her comping bb. I'd probably pull the trigger if she's still down like that.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 18:02 #192Senior Member

Posts: 58Yes that phoebe
Yes, that one. I asked the booker if she went by any other names and he said she used to go by Phoebe. And she looks 80% close to pics. Wears those same bunny ears.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 17:35 #191Senior Member

Posts: 332Right Phoebe?
Is this Phoebe that you are referring? Curious how you know since Amanda's pics are totally different.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
https://www.foxylists.com/phoebe
https://mykupcake.com/home/amanda
-
08-16-22 13:19 #190Senior Member

Posts: 802I think those are photos of Sasha?
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 12:40 #189Senior Member

Posts: 58Phoebe = Amanda MKC
Also, the sexual freak Phoebe is in OC as amanda with MKC.
She had the whole hentai thing going with the bunny ears and wristbands that were makeshift cuffs. Kinda hot, kinda weird. If you don't mind the plastic, she's an insatiable freak that will get you off.
-
08-16-22 12:38 #188Senior Member

Posts: 58Tiffany HiddenMango on HX
There's a tiffany that popped up in Huntington Beach. https://oc.escortbook.com/model-tiffany-58437.
Any info on her? Pictures are what we saw in the mid 2000's to early 2010. Some of the legends had this kind of photo style.
Anyone see her recently? I hope she's not old. The photos look hot but probably outdated by a lot.
-
08-16-22 01:11 #187Senior Member

Posts: 1834MKC I've, PG Hari, CGLA Hari all the same.
-
08-15-22 19:26 #186Senior Member

Posts: 157Based on the posts below, apparently Flower aka Rose3 was fka Lisha.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6046501
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6046640
-
08-15-22 15:40 #185Senior Member

Posts: 332MKC Hyori = Rebrand?
Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
https://mykupcake.com/home/hyori
-
08-15-22 15:38 #184Senior Member

Posts: 332TopGirls / MKC Flower = CGLA Rose3
Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks in advance.
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/rose3
https://www.thetopgirls.com/celina-copy
https://mykupcake.com/home/flower
-
08-12-22 19:27 #183Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks
I hate going to MW and up charge but I might have to break my rules here. Thanks as always.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 19:13 #182Senior Member

Posts: 322Zoe will fuck the shit out of you if you get her wound up. Not for the faint of heart.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 18:38 #181Regular Member

Posts: 10Choi
I have seen Choi on 40model.com and was very enjoyable.
Anyone seen Jamie? Wondering how her service is.












Reply With Quote




