Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Kgirls Rebrands

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1215
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #180

    Scarlet

    Is Scarlet of CGLA same as Jamie who worked in P2 G / BG in OC?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/scarlet

  2. #179
    Zoe CG = Gigi BGC (TER: 347374).

  3. #178

    Same brand diff city

    Stella CG = Stella FCG (TER: 372769).

  4. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where is Radeon Girl?
    She was Yena at P2 G at least twice in the past year.

  5. #176

    Spelling counts

    Quote Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think he was talking about KTE Baby Elena. Baby Elena = Pearl = Itzel and Gemma although I haven't seen her as Gemma so can't confirm personally. CG Elena is a different girl. Both Elena's are cute and slender girls. Baby Elena a little more shy and reserved, but very sweet and CG Elena is a little firecracker.
    They are spelled differently. CandyGirl Elena (with an e) is the cowgirl queen. KTE Elina (with an I) is the same as Candygirl Gemma. Both are thin, cute and youngish. But CG Elena wins overall for me.

  6. #175

    Elena and Baby Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    The Elena at CGLA is a different girl altogether. I have seen both.
    I think he was talking about KTE Baby Elena. Baby Elena = Pearl = Itzel and Gemma although I haven't seen her as Gemma so can't confirm personally. CG Elena is a different girl. Both Elena's are cute and slender girls. Baby Elena a little more shy and reserved, but very sweet and CG Elena is a little firecracker.

  7. #174
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Elena = Pearl = Itzel right? Rebrand queen.
    The Elena at CGLA is a different girl altogether. I have seen both.

  8. #173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Does she also go by Irene at Asianvibe? "No Korean customers " so I'm assuming it is her as well?
    Nope. Irene is different girl with tattoos. Good looking but a little cold, to me a least.

  9. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Elena = Pearl = Itzel right? Rebrand queen.
    Does she also go by Irene at Asianvibe? "No Korean customers " so I'm assuming it is her as well?

  10. #171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267

    Radeon Girl

    Anyone know where is Radeon Girl?

  11. #170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by StackCats00  [View Original Post]
    Baby elena from kte.
    Elena = Pearl = Itzel right? Rebrand queen.

  12. #169

    CG Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by StackCats00  [View Original Post]
    Baby elena from kte.
    That's right! I saw her as Sarah at SA and then again accidentally as Violet at KakaoGirls. Her service seems to be improving each time. Even though I'm always wary of girls that change names all the time, she probably just worked her way onto my rotation. For Rebrand thread purposes, here's what we have confirmed on her now:

    CG Gemma = KTE Elina / AV Itzel / KKG Violet / AV Pearl / SA Sarah.

    BTW. Welcome StackCats. Thanks for making your first post a contribution with useful information.

  13. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Gemma from Candygirl? I saw her and definitely recognized her from before, but can't come up with her name. Cute and thin with small b cups.
    Baby elena from kte.

  14. #167

    CG Gemma

    Anyone seen Gemma from Candygirl? I saw her and definitely recognized her from before, but can't come up with her name. Cute and thin with small b cups.

  15. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that. YuHa also had another name before GyuBeChe that I forgot. As an OG who saw her before, I will not be happy boner if booker B&S me to another girl when YuHa starts on 8/10.
    Before people jump on the hype for another "legend" who is returning, GBC was last reviewed in 2018, and was not a consensus top tier in looks (ave. 7. 56/41 reviews). As we generally know, kgirl looks can and will decline as they reach their 30's & 40's, esp if they've been "inactive". Hobbyists who are expecting that HYA they remembered from 5 years ago, may be very disappointed with the older (& maybe a few pounds heavier) version. A 90 lb person who puts on 10 lb is significant and noticeable, so that may not meet one's expectations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape