LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 496 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 546 596 996 1496 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17605

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Traveling Brazilians Martine I assume. Looks like TB has raised their rates. No surprise given the climate. Don't mind paying that rate if the reviews are good and she's GFE or PSE.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306
    Is her pussy made of gold? $450 is too much and you folks who pay that only encouges them to keep raising prices.

    I going back to the Philippines where $30/$40 gets you a little young spinner all night. These girls are getting ridiculous.

  2. #17604

    Yazmin

    Tried getting in touch with Yazmin today as she posted in RI / south coast area.

    I think she became a nut case and started using bad language and is very rude. Also was asking for deposit and when I said I don't do deposits, she was saying not my problem and you are a weirdo and am going to block you.

    Not sure what goes in her mind or what she thinks of people, in my opinion and experience she might be the rudest provider I came across.

    Did anyone else come across this type of behavior or issues with her.

  3. #17603

    Jamie

    Visited Jamie today and I have mixed feelings about my visit.

    No doubt she is a lovely and sweet lady and has a very good service where she tries to accommodate / please you.

    But her incall location is what is the worse part and may be the deciding factor for me to not go back as previously couple of members indicated the room is very small and is covered with trash bags because of the dog.

    The room (very old run down motel very close to legacy place mall) reeked of cigarette and there is no proper ventilation and started getting headace due to the strong smell after 5 minutes. Had to rush back home and take a good long hot shower as I was reeking of cigarette smell though I never smoke.

    She does have a male friend who was taking care of the dog for her.

    She is no way like a beauty or ugly she is mediocre but is very kind lady.

  4. #17602

    Taylor only fans

    Not sure but in researching her she does have an only fans account. I didn't subscribe but what was available to view is that she seems to post a lot of videos and pics. Can't view them unless you subs but simple logic suggest she has a camera most likely in her room to make those videos. I could be wrong. Maybe those of you who have been with her should subscribe and see if you're a porn star.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Of course she says there's no cameras in her room and only the hallway. More inclined to believe my fellow bros. Anyone else can vouch one way or the other?
    .

  5. #17601

    Texted Taylor and asked about camera in her room

    Of course she says there's no cameras in her room and only the hallway. More inclined to believe my fellow bros. Anyone else can vouch one way or the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I know that she has video cameras in the stairwell leading up to her apartment & a camera in her bedroom.

  6. #17600

    Brazilian Martine

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Traveling Brazilians Martine I assume. Looks like TB has raised their rates. No surprise given the climate. Don't mind paying that rate if the reviews are good and she's GFE or PSE.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306
    She is also on RI Eros.

  7. #17599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Traveling Brazilians Martine I assume. Looks like TB has raised their rates. No surprise given the climate. Don't mind paying that rate if the reviews are good and she's GFE or PSE.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306
    That's the thing, if you don't mind paying those rate. What do you think those junkies on stg will do?. They will keep raising their rate also since they know guys are paying other girls those ridiculous money.

  8. #17598

    Traveling Brazilians Martine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.
    Traveling Brazilians Martine I assume. Looks like TB has raised their rates. No surprise given the climate. Don't mind paying that rate if the reviews are good and she's GFE or PSE.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306

  9. #17597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.
    What did it cost you? Did you have to get verified?

  10. #17596

    Jamie

    I checked with her, and she still has her old number (real number, I believe). And this number Jack mentioned is a new burner. Nice enough girl. Safe incall. She will try to do her best to satisfy you. Has some serious scarring / damage from injecting on her upper right arm, which makes that arm a bit less usable for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Available only today and the rest of the week? Today is the end of the week bro. Or maximum tomorrow. That was not the number she was using when I saw her recently. She's always available. The number might not be.

    So how does this work? Boyfriend found her mongering phone. So a monger got her a new mongering phone?

  11. #17595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Met her in Johnston in a crappy motel right of highway and the room was so dirty and stuff everywhere.

    Agreed for a qv for 140 for CFS, she is definitely cute and its her pictures may be from few years back and now she is about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.

    She has black teeth where here front teeth have dissolved / broken not sure if this is due to drug usage.

    Fully mechanical no responsiveness and was constantly on the phone entire time.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/368517828776

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...k/674525349120

    Might repeat only if in a pinch, this is just my experience others might have or feel differently.
    LOL, and she got the nerve to tell me she's worth her rate.

  12. #17594
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? Or at least which site she can be found on?
    Search Martine Brazilian escort.

  13. #17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.
    Got a link? Or at least which site she can be found on?

  14. #17592

    Jamie

    Available only today and the rest of the week? Today is the end of the week bro. Or maximum tomorrow. That was not the number she was using when I saw her recently. She's always available. The number might not be.

    So how does this work? Boyfriend found her mongering phone. So a monger got her a new mongering phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.

  15. #17591

    Martine Brazilian Escort

    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape