Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19367
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMarco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Dawn? She is not returning calls.
    You talking about the girl that says try my speciality? She refuses to get a real phone and her WiFi is fucked, takes hours for a response. Her daughter is in the hobby and they will do a 3 way. Good luck.

  2. #19366

    Angi

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    Working from a lower middle class apartment complex near NCSU campus. I imagine a fair number of students live in the area too? I'm guessing there are two working from the apartment. When I visited, the second bedroom door was closed. Didn't see any other mongers present, but the apartment was clearly just staged and not actually being lived in. She is all natural and she is GF experience. She started out with the lapdance as described and it was a good one. GFE was on point. BBBJ and she even went to the undercarriage without being directed to do so! Cover came on and she does a helluva job in CG. Got some K9, lazy doggie and mish. Finished with more BBBJ. CIM wasn't an option but she worked hard for the finish and offered her chest for the deposit. All of that being said, I'll likely not repeat. She has a great ass, and you can travel to greece if that's your thing, but she obviously had really bad acne in her younger years and the scars show up. She also has had some dental trauma and her teeth are a little messed up (I don't think its meth mouth). I'd say her body is a 7 of 10 and her face is a 4. Great attitude, fun visit. English is not her strong suit, so I suggest Goggle Translate.
    Thanks for the review, I was looking to setup a meeting, but looks like it may not be the best idea. 7 out of 10 is pretty damn good though. And I like GFE. Bad teeth freak me the hell out though.

  3. #19365

    Angi

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    How is the area? Lives alone?
    Working from a lower middle class apartment complex near NCSU campus. I imagine a fair number of students live in the area too? I'm guessing there are two working from the apartment. When I visited, the second bedroom door was closed. Didn't see any other mongers present, but the apartment was clearly just staged and not actually being lived in. She is all natural and she is GF experience. She started out with the lapdance as described and it was a good one. GFE was on point. BBBJ and she even went to the undercarriage without being directed to do so! Cover came on and she does a helluva job in CG. Got some K9, lazy doggie and mish. Finished with more BBBJ. CIM wasn't an option but she worked hard for the finish and offered her chest for the deposit. All of that being said, I'll likely not repeat. She has a great ass, and you can travel to greece if that's your thing, but she obviously had really bad acne in her younger years and the scars show up. She also has had some dental trauma and her teeth are a little messed up (I don't think its meth mouth). I'd say her body is a 7 of 10 and her face is a 4. Great attitude, fun visit. English is not her strong suit, so I suggest Goggle Translate.

  4. #19364
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    For those of you looking for a natural Latina--no fake titties and no fake ass, check out Angi. Really nice body with large C cups or D. She's GFE $160/ half. Anal for an extra $40. She's the real deal. She's sweet and understands her craft LOL. She will DFK / LFK if you're into that and no prob DATY or COB.

    She gets into the session and did little lap dance to start things out. We need to keep her around. No Pimp and no demons. Not even sure she drinks. Pleasure Seeker mentioned her a while back and he'll corroborate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198
    How is the area? Lives alone?

  5. #19363

    Dawn

    Has anyone heard from Dawn? She is not returning calls.

  6. #19362

    Re: Anyone seen Nicole before?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    That link doesn't seem to work -- it just goes to a LC page with zero results.

  7. #19361
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    No info, sorry.

  8. #19360
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox MF. LOL.
    Cleared out.

  9. #19359

    Sunny

    So I saw sunny recently would have to say she looks similar to her pics body is pretty accurate, starts with a okay massage and will ask what positions ya like. I part take in an hour and we do CG some canine and some mis well it takes me a while to finish which I let her know at the beginning, and while in mis she let's me know I'm giving her carpet burn. So she finishes with a HJ overall experience, was a 5 out of 10. Location was sketch was a apartment also her face didn't look bad, just was great also hair color isn't blonde anymore.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/630032583260

  10. #19358

    Anyone seen Nicole before?


  11. #19357

  12. #19356

    Pleasure Seeker

    Clear your inbox MF. LOL.

  13. #19355
    Quote Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally I'll see provider's offer an overnight option. Any ideas on what's a fair donation for a 200/ hr provider? Maybe for 9 pm to 9 am or something like that. It seems like the rates are mixed and not just basic math (hr rate x hours.).
    IMO 600-1200. For providers worth doing and overnight with they're not going to be high volume. So you're asking yourself how many you'd expect her to see in an evening. If you assume a provider will see 3 men in an evening that puts her pay at 600-1200 based on her charging between 200 and 400 and hour. The rates are mixed because most of them don't do overnights or aren't worth doing an overnight with. Frankly unless you've met before and feel like she's into you, overnights are a waste. First off you're not going to just bang her for 12 hours straight and depending on the chick she might leave early, ask to leave early, have firm limits on how much sex she'll have, expect dinner, do drugs and so forth. So no matter what, make sure you know what she's into and what you're getting.

  14. #19354

    My best guess

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    I did research and nothing for Susana. Can you be more specific? I read all the posts and have not seen anything on this one.
    My best guess based on searching the phone number would be it's a fake. Comes up with different photos that are clearly not the same girl.

  15. #19353
    I did research and nothing for Susana. Can you be more specific? I read all the posts and have not seen anything on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    You do a little research and go down a few you'll get your answers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape