Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 17945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11045

    Blu good and bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Been ghosted by this provider a before but tried again and got lucky. Dreamed an hour and she gave a decent GFE experience. Incall motel. Cg, mish and k9 finish. After round 1, she said I earned a nickname (LOL)! Gave a body massage and tried round 2 but ran out of time. Will repeat for her price. $. 7.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/163601935350
    So I have seen this one a few times myself there is good and bad with her. Price is yes you get more than you expect with her. Body is ok deffintly has some millage but looks decent for it. Nice face. Drawback is she is a bit well bi polar alot and has issue and paranoid. Service she is fetishist friendly and enjoys to play alot. And loves to please. Head skills are on point mostly, and take guidance easy love a little rough play.

    The sex aspect she can cow girl with the best and reverse and doggy is her best. Stays wet and loves to cum and have you play with her clit.

    So the bad. She is flakey and will ghost alot. Draw back with her as well is her bi polar. Though she does not watch the clock she does at time gave some drama, and when in session she will take calls or f with phone.

    All in all worth a toss but honestly not many providers at her skill and price.

  2. #11044

    Rookie mistakes from a vet

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...T/641124890097

    Ok, so I saw her today, the worst I have ever seen. Horrible personality, terrible location, nothing like her pics nor services promised. Why go through with it then? I do not know. I've been at this game for close to a decade and the first timer rookie mistakes I made today stun me. As soon as I walked into the day motel at 1500 Versailles (first red flag) I could tell she looked nothing like the girl in pics and at least 50 lbs bigger, yet I still didn't turn away. Cash up front, stupid move yet I did it anyway. Said we had agreed to BBBJ only, which we hadn't yet I still went ahead. Terrible skills and the only way I finished was picturing my favorite ever Danielle from here and Jessica from Atlanta.

    I can't figure out what was with me today, and it wasn't the little head making the call, he was even like "this ain't right boss" yet for some reason I persisted. I'm going to not make any decisions on anything for a few days as my critical thinking skills have clearly taken a hit somewhere.

  3. #11043

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Yes she texts me every few days or to see when I'm coming to see her again. I think she's trying to build a more sugar baby relationship.
    I would agree with that. She expressed interest in making it a regular thing which tells me she likes the money but doesn't want the hassle of scheduling multiple guys. I don't blame her, that sounds exhausting. LOL After deciding she's just not what I'm looking for I simply told her I think I'm done with the sugar baby thing and ready for something real. She respected that and haven't heard from her since.

  4. #11042

    Not daily but yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Even though I'm not planning to return.

    I am getting texts from her daily. In all the years I have had great experiences, just so so experiences and terrible experiences. I am always cordial and even with the worst I tell them I would like to see them again knowing there is no chance in hell.

    Is everyone getting her texts?
    Yes she texts me every few days or to see when I'm coming to see her again. I think she's trying to build a more sugar baby relationship.

  5. #11041

    Shayden

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a few times and was curious. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/953881539139
    She went by Shayden so you can use that to search for reviews. I met with her a couple months back for an hour meeting. When I arrived at her hotel at the planned time, I was given the runaround for roughly an hour. Once she let me in, it was a fun session. She didn't clock watch and looked mostly like her pics (slightly plumper). I'm considering repeating, but that delay before the start gives me second thoughts.

  6. #11040

    Blu Baby

    Been ghosted by this provider a before but tried again and got lucky. Dreamed an hour and she gave a decent GFE experience. Incall motel. Cg, mish and k9 finish. After round 1, she said I earned a nickname (LOL)! Gave a body massage and tried round 2 but ran out of time. Will repeat for her price. $. 7.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/163601935350

  7. #11039

    Sexy, freaky

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a few times and was curious. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/953881539139
    Yes, I am interested in this gal as well.

  8. #11038

    Intel on this one

    I saw her ad a few times and was curious. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/953881539139

  9. #11037

    Tara-Daily texts

    Even though I'm not planning to return.

    I am getting texts from her daily. In all the years I have had great experiences, just so so experiences and terrible experiences. I am always cordial and even with the worst I tell them I would like to see them again knowing there is no chance in hell.

    Is everyone getting her texts?

  10. #11036
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul3469  [View Original Post]
    This is probably the first girl I never searched for in the forums. Earlier was texting a few cash app appointment bookers. They definitely have to be fake. I sent some absurd texts once I realized how fake they really are. BTW if anyone knows how to tell about the cashapp scam folks that constantly say "send it now". Please let me know. I have a few common ways to find out, but if there is something simple I maybe over looking please let me know. So I contacted her and instantly replies. Ask for my typical send me a picture now. Refused. Instead send the same online pictures claiming how recent they was. They definitely wasn't. Went to her location opened door to the ugliest purchase I've made. Probably one step up from a SW on 7th, but body seemed decent. She talked awhile for 8 or 9 minutes. Randomly stood up taking off her clothes. I joined. Then turned around instantly feeling like Roy Munson (Woody Harrelson) from the movie King Pin looking at his landlord throwing up in the toilet. You couldn't touch any part of her legs with your fingertip without touching a bruise or scabs. She asked what I like while I was still wondering why I didn't look her up in reports. I layed down on the only clean bed, other looked like a couch with all her things besides the bulky trash bag thrown in corner and the ashtray crying to be emptied on the nightstand beside 4 super gulps and wrappers from previous clients. She threw the bag on while in limp mode. I thought she was a contestant that woke up in a saw film and had 30 seconds to make me explode or she would die in the most horrific death imaginable. I'm very surprised it chubbed up after only humming it for a quick minute or less, but wasn't full and anyone would have know it. She laid on her back and said put it in like I was part of the saw film to get out quickly. Give it a few pumps and couldn't look at her. Seriously looked like skinny jabba the hunt for quick fixes on battery acid. She was so skinny and skin was full of scabs and bruises. About 2 minutes in her phone rings. She jumped off it to rush to her phone and started texting. Looked down just to notice blood dripping off the tip onto the white sheets. She got off phone and said times up. She said I'm sorry but we talked too much. Ahh no you did and was thinking get back and finish but relieved too. Kinda mixed feelings but not about my contributions. I got my clothes on and just walked out after she said times up and sorry 3 times in a row like I was deaf or something. She is strung out, rushing everything, tried to set world record in making squirrels nut, talked and made it my problem, and dude waiting outside to collect the donation so he could go score somewhere for a fix. I will always read reports no matter the circumstances from now on. Worst, horrific, and shady encounter ever. Please stay away. Never had regrets until now.
    I'm in from VA. Glad I checked the forum. Sorry for your experience. Your Description did make me and my buddy laugh so thank you for that. Had set something up for her. Going to pass now.

    Thank you for posting.

  11. #11035

    Hey new guys! Regarding Stephanie AKA Slim,

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/566162815425

    If you're new in here and just don't know, this ho is a scammer. And her "specials" don't include anything on her Skipthegames menu! She'll tell you she'll just get naked and lay there. Won't even touch you! And if you talk about the one hour, she'll say "You plan to stay the full hour?" Like that's not what her ad says! Seniors already know. Now you new guys have been warned. This has been a public service announcement. LOL.

  12. #11034

    Tara

    I know everyone has their particular likes and dislikes but I was able to see Tara yesterday for the first time and all I can say is, WOW. She is definitely not a Lesbo and didn't give me any vibe like that. I think she is very attractive, has a smoking body and knows how to use all of it. I would have liked to multipop but that is not a complaint. She has a nice clean convenient place and had a great attitude with me. Her schedule can be tough but she has a life and apparently lots of people trying to book her.

    I don't have much experience with other providers but I can tell you I won't be looking anywhere else, she is that satisfying for me. I can guarantee she is very sweet if you show respect. I would say if you want her to wear something special then buy it for her.

    Just my 2 cents but I just started a new savings account for a specific purpose, haha.

  13. #11033

    What's the best site nowadays??

    I've been out of the game for quite a few years, what's the best site now? I checked out listcrawler & most of them had KY area codes but looked TGTBT. I saw some familiar faces on Skip The Games but not much to offer there. Does anyone have luck on listcrawler? I asked one what part of town was she located, she said Lexington & then downtown but I had a feeling she didn't know any parts of Lexington.

  14. #11032
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy4040  [View Original Post]
    Marie in the Tates Creek area has been posting for a long time, possibly years using the same pictures that appear to be legit. Attitude seems horrible but body seems great.

    Haven't seen any reviews and I'm curious if anyone on here has seen her and how things went and etc. Any help is appreciated! If I'm overlooking any reviews, point me in the right direction.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...S/071395165894
    LMAO! I know Marie, her attitude is horrible, I felt like I was arguing with my girlfriend half the time but she does not disappoint!! She takes this serious, won't rob you or stand you up.

  15. #11031

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed a session with Kristen. Nice gal with big tits.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ngton-295948-2#erotic.
    I haven't seen her on stg lately. But she's on Tryst and them. Is she still seeing people or what? She used to post often and I have seen nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape