Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10240
-
08-14-22 10:12 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 29She's cool as hell. Will hang out after and bullshit. After a date or two you can throw her low balls and if she knows your clean and a good date will take the lower cash for a sure thing. I just wish she got her tooth fixed.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 18:31 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 41How bad is it that your daughter is a whooah and someone pays you to watch her get plowed!
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 22:17 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 702Did she up her rates? Depends when catch her lot of times she not really in the mood besides getting her next hit.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 22:10 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 702She use to be good with her cheap rate, but now she up the price by a lot. For a hot moment I thought she was related to someone I know like their relative but later found not no.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 18:21 #5631Regular Member

Posts: 9Another Summer
I've only been able to see her once, told me her name was Summer. She's hard to catch, doesn't post much and rarely has incall. But well worth it. She's thick, hot, fun, kinda skitzy but who cares with this one.
I grabber her one day when she had a room in Cinnaminson, took her forever to arrive but worth the wait and she arrived alone. She's also $$ but again worth it.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...u/888233331281
-
08-12-22 17:27 #5630Regular Member

Posts: 9Jenna (Brunette)
I have seen Jenna a couple of time too. Not to be confused with Jenny or the blonde spinner Jenna. Jenna is a tall thin brunette with a great set of bolt ons. I want to like her, I want to enjoy her, I want to keep coming back but she's boring as fuck from start to finish. Don't waste your time with her massage, just get in and get down to business. Bang it out and go.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...l/596584463649
-
08-12-22 17:23 #5629Regular Member

Posts: 9Jenny
I've seen Jenny a few times. Pretty girl, great body, but not very enthusiastic. Everything is covered, head game is weak though. She been moving between MTL and AC and now in Florence? I don't know her hobbies, if she has any. Not my #1 go to, but will hit it again. She looks like the hot popular girl from high school who snubbed me, so I'll keep getting my revenge, LOL.
https://burlington-nj.skipthegames.c...U/757400622201
-
08-12-22 16:55 #5628Regular Member

Posts: 9She must be good at hiding it, I didn't see the signs. No bobbing and weaving, teeth are good. The prego part well definitely keep me coming back for the next few months.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 16:50 #5627Regular Member

Posts: 9Mom watched TV the whole time, but I looked at her the whole time Mia was doing her thing. I wanted mom too but she wasn't giving it up. Ugly, kinda of a hag, but skinny LOL. I wanted just because I couldn't have it.
Originally Posted by Joeyyy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 15:06 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 46Cami
Has anyone seen or heard from Cami of south jersey? She seems to have vanished after some moving around last year. Just wondering if she's ok or still around.
-
08-12-22 10:39 #5625Regular Member

Posts: 7Jesus. I've been lurking on this site for years and this is the first post I needed to respond to. You had her mom watch LOL? Hope you maintained eye contact with mom the whole time LOL.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 08:24 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 641That pic is harding one of a spinner.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 03:00 #5623Regular Member

Posts: 10It looks pretty good, I'll give it a try.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
https://withescorts.com/l/united-sta...jersey-escorts
-
08-11-22 21:06 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 987She's a hardcore user but she has good hygiene considering the lifestyle. For years she worked out of Kensington from the street and online. Cool chick and a little spinner but she's too small for me. I need my women thick with a fat donkey in the trunk.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/609-722-7653
-
08-11-22 20:46 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 655Definite user, just good at hiding it.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
I agree, she's not a a bad date. But, her boyfriend is always in the shadows.











Reply With Quote






