Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 806 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 12079
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8749
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    That is just nuts.

    I only ever had one that got shitty with me and wouldn't get out of the car. She was a half a block girl. Looked good from half a block but when she got it she just looked fucked up.

    Told her I thought she was someone else, blah blah, and she wanted cash.

    Took the keys out of the ignition and threw them in my pocket.

    Grabbed my bottle of water and told her I was leaving the car and it was time for her to go as well.

    Just petulant demand for money.

    My door is open, one foot on the road, open my water bottle and pretend to take a sip and then pointed it at her face and squeezed.

    By the time she got her hands up to her face, I was out and around the car with her door open and had her by the back of her shirt.

    Told her I could yank her out and toss her, or she could get out and use the towel I had to dry off and then move along.

    She chose the towel.

    Nice and easy resolution. Just a little wet hair and smudged makeup.

    Since that time I make an effort to keep a case of water bottles with the sports cap in the car.

    Hydration for the good ladies (or mouth rinse) and nice harmless way to shock bad ones in to confusion if ever needed again.

    I kid you not- it was more effective than a slap ever would have been- she just sat there wiping her face and being dumbfounded.
    I'd like to see how you do when she starts swinging a razor knife like a total nut case screaming how she hates her life and starts cutting the seats on your $50,000 truck. "Stop! Or I'll squirt you with my squirt gun"
    And the one that kicked my windshield out was, so I thought, showing off her legs then all of a sudden she pushed up at the windshield. Then the fight began to get her out and did eventually pull her out onto the grass. I acknowledged that I'm not cut out for this but these women are truly the lowest form of life on earth. So they all yours.
    Giddit!

  2. #8748
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    You guys give crazy SW's money just to get out of your car? That's very generous. LOL. Wow. Now I don't understand why some SW's would act in such a manner if they are getting away with this. LOL.
    That is just nuts.

    I only ever had one that got shitty with me and wouldn't get out of the car. She was a half a block girl. Looked good from half a block but when she got it she just looked fucked up.

    Told her I thought she was someone else, blah blah, and she wanted cash.

    Took the keys out of the ignition and threw them in my pocket.

    Grabbed my bottle of water and told her I was leaving the car and it was time for her to go as well.

    Just petulant demand for money.

    My door is open, one foot on the road, open my water bottle and pretend to take a sip and then pointed it at her face and squeezed.

    By the time she got her hands up to her face, I was out and around the car with her door open and had her by the back of her shirt.

    Told her I could yank her out and toss her, or she could get out and use the towel I had to dry off and then move along.

    She chose the towel.

    Nice and easy resolution. Just a little wet hair and smudged makeup.

    Since that time I make an effort to keep a case of water bottles with the sports cap in the car.

    Hydration for the good ladies (or mouth rinse) and nice harmless way to shock bad ones in to confusion if ever needed again.

    I kid you not- it was more effective than a slap ever would have been- she just sat there wiping her face and being dumbfounded.

  3. #8747

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I took another 171 mile drive (each way) to Milwaukee yesterday to do a little street reconnaissance on Greenfield and National.

    The day ended up being all about Barbie.

    I had picked her up 4 weeks ago on Greenfield and had a GREAT time with her. Come to find out I had also met her last year once.

    I arrived on National and 35th about 10 AM and by about 10:30 or 10:45 spotted Barbie with a couple other girls near 24th and National. She recognized my car and came right over. The first photo posted of her below is how I found her walking on the street.

    I actually took her shopping for a bit (candy and cloths) then we headed out to Dolly's Vila Vista on Oak Street. Barbie got a quick shower and shaved clean "down there" and proceeded to give me the best head I've ever had. I though she did exceptionally well before, but she outdid herself this time. Then I went down on her for a while and we finished up with intercourse. And the girl is great at that too. Never got to do that with her before cause we were just in the car on a public street, but in a hotel and on a bed, this girl has some serious talent. After we finished I shot a few photos of her (with my cell phone unfortunately) and she even modeled my Dump Trump shirt.

    We talked about doing some real photos with a real camera next time. I have all professional grade equipment, and she does a great job in front of the camera.

    We spent about 3 hours or a bit more together, and after I dropped her off back on National I made a couple loops just to see what was out there. I picked up Samantha, who I had met earlier this year for a little quick oral, and also Amanda, a thin Latin girl who was really sweet and had a very pretty face. Got a little oral from her as well. I found both of those on Greenfield but Barbie had me so worn out (and happy) that it was little more that routine. I also made 2 passes down Lincoln and as usual saw nothing.

    About 3:30 I headed home. Slept damn fine last night.

    If your lucky enough to find Barbie treat her well, and she will treat you better.
    Barbie looks a lot like Dasani from stg and backpage, she does look fun.

  4. #8746
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Double life was kind enough to forward Daisy's pics for me to post so we all know who to avoid. Nobody wants to pick up a gal that is as crazy as his story proved her to be. He did mention that these were older pics and she no longer sports the red hair. Stay safe out there fellas.
    Not bad, you have hard time find a stg girl in this area, even close to ok look like in pic nowadays.

  5. #8745
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Looking back through your posts I see you've typically been an escort guy and are pretty new to the streetwalker scene. I'm legitimately scared for you. You've had more serious incidents in the last 6 months than I've had in 25+ years. Just a few suggestions. For starters, 60 is way to much for car head from a streetwalker. Almost all can be had for 30. The second you call and offer double the street rate you paint yourself as a mark. Yes, some of the providers have management, but 99% of them are deeply addicted. None of them are really "working for you". They want to get you off and get back to the trap house to score as quickly as possible.

    The streets are an entirely different game than escorts. To be on the streets these girls have burned all bridges with family, friends and acquaintances. They climb into strangers cars and suck dick 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day. The girls steal from each other mercilessly at the trap houses. They are at risk of getting robbed, beaten or raped by local thugs. No matter how sweet some of them seem, deep down they are stone cold survivors. The second they sense weakness you are a victim. That doesn't mean you need to be an asshole or treat them like shit, but you DO need to be calm and confident from the second you pick them up. Introductions, LEO check, and this is the service I'm requesting and how much I'm willing to pay. If they won't calmly but firmly tell them "I can't do that much, sorry. I'll drop you back off. " Sometimes I give them $5 for the brief amount of time they were with me. FAR more often they've agreed to my offer. Never had anyone kick out my windshield are swing at me with a box cutter. Never.

    Please take the time to read back on the forum for like a year. There's tons of good advice from experienced mongers on how they scoop and negotiate service.

    HS.
    I truly appreciate the advice and you are right. This is not my scene at all. This has been a bucket list thing to me and I truly am done with SW's. I have not had one experience that compares to what I have for "free". I have never asked a woman out in my life and when they ask me out I make them pay the first time. They have always agreed. I wish I could say it was fun but truly this has been a miserable experience. I'm happily divorced and I'm happily done with SW's.
    Still have a few escorts to play with...lol

  6. #8744

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I've got a pic but I suck at posting pics. Won't open my clipboard.
    Double life was kind enough to forward Daisy's pics for me to post so we all know who to avoid. Nobody wants to pick up a gal that is as crazy as his story proved her to be. He did mention that these were older pics and she no longer sports the red hair. Stay safe out there fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1660315597-picsay.jpg‎   1660315617-picsay.jpg‎   1660315635-picsay.jpg‎  

  7. #8743

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I gave Starr a try a few days ago because of the good review. Mine is a little different. Called her and set up a date. Agreed on 60 and and she got started. She was better than most because she has a larger mouth. That's a good thing to me. Just barely hard and she stops "show me something" and jerks it with her scratchy hand. Similar to about 80 grit but at least 120 grit sandpaper. My dick retracts kinda like a turtle when you poke it with a stick. She starts again and gets it up again and repeats the hand grind and begs for more money. This continued the entire time even after I explained how you need to keep going and I don't like the hand stuff and I will tip afterwards. Never even got me close and I became too raw to continue.

    She has potential but needs training. So she called today and asked for another date. I explained that I would only be interested if I were to pay afterwards because her performance was awful. She declined. I will not repeat.
    And a side note: still somewhat new to this a have learned one thing, when a girl has management, she is not working for you she's working for "lil daddy" that keeps popping up on her phone while she is begging you for money. It exposes itself in awful performance and constant begging I fucking hate that shit!
    Bro. Looking back through your posts I see you've typically been an escort guy and are pretty new to the streetwalker scene. I'm legitimately scared for you. You've had more serious incidents in the last 6 months than I've had in 25+ years. Just a few suggestions. For starters, 60 is way to much for car head from a streetwalker. Almost all can be had for 30. The second you call and offer double the street rate you paint yourself as a mark. Yes, some of the providers have management, but 99% of them are deeply addicted. None of them are really "working for you". They want to get you off and get back to the trap house to score as quickly as possible.

    The streets are an entirely different game than escorts. To be on the streets these girls have burned all bridges with family, friends and acquaintances. They climb into strangers cars and suck dick 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day. The girls steal from each other mercilessly at the trap houses. They are at risk of getting robbed, beaten or raped by local thugs. No matter how sweet some of them seem, deep down they are stone cold survivors. The second they sense weakness you are a victim. That doesn't mean you need to be an asshole or treat them like shit, but you DO need to be calm and confident from the second you pick them up. Introductions, LEO check, and this is the service I'm requesting and how much I'm willing to pay. If they won't calmly but firmly tell them "I can't do that much, sorry. I'll drop you back off. " Sometimes I give them $5 for the brief amount of time they were with me. FAR more often they've agreed to my offer. Never had anyone kick out my windshield are swing at me with a box cutter. Never.

    Please take the time to read back on the forum for like a year. There's tons of good advice from experienced mongers on how they scoop and negotiate service.

    HS.

  8. #8742

    Barbie

    I took another 171 mile drive (each way) to Milwaukee yesterday to do a little street reconnaissance on Greenfield and National.

    The day ended up being all about Barbie.

    I had picked her up 4 weeks ago on Greenfield and had a GREAT time with her. Come to find out I had also met her last year once.

    I arrived on National and 35th about 10 AM and by about 10:30 or 10:45 spotted Barbie with a couple other girls near 24th and National. She recognized my car and came right over. The first photo posted of her below is how I found her walking on the street.

    I actually took her shopping for a bit (candy and cloths) then we headed out to Dolly's Vila Vista on Oak Street. Barbie got a quick shower and shaved clean "down there" and proceeded to give me the best head I've ever had. I though she did exceptionally well before, but she outdid herself this time. Then I went down on her for a while and we finished up with intercourse. And the girl is great at that too. Never got to do that with her before cause we were just in the car on a public street, but in a hotel and on a bed, this girl has some serious talent. After we finished I shot a few photos of her (with my cell phone unfortunately) and she even modeled my Dump Trump shirt.

    We talked about doing some real photos with a real camera next time. I have all professional grade equipment, and she does a great job in front of the camera.

    We spent about 3 hours or a bit more together, and after I dropped her off back on National I made a couple loops just to see what was out there. I picked up Samantha, who I had met earlier this year for a little quick oral, and also Amanda, a thin Latin girl who was really sweet and had a very pretty face. Got a little oral from her as well. I found both of those on Greenfield but Barbie had me so worn out (and happy) that it was little more that routine. I also made 2 passes down Lincoln and as usual saw nothing.

    About 3:30 I headed home. Slept damn fine last night.

    If your lucky enough to find Barbie treat her well, and she will treat you better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmallBarbie15.jpg‎   SmallBarbie6.jpg‎   SmallBarbie7.jpg‎   SmallBarbie10.jpg‎   SmallBarbie11.jpg‎  

    SmallBarbie12.jpg‎   SmallBarbie14.jpg‎  

  9. #8741

    Starr

    I gave Starr a try a few days ago because of the good review. Mine is a little different. Called her and set up a date. Agreed on 60 and and she got started. She was better than most because she has a larger mouth. That's a good thing to me. Just barely hard and she stops "show me something" and jerks it with her scratchy hand. Similar to about 80 grit but at least 120 grit sandpaper. My dick retracts kinda like a turtle when you poke it with a stick. She starts again and gets it up again and repeats the hand grind and begs for more money. This continued the entire time even after I explained how you need to keep going and I don't like the hand stuff and I will tip afterwards. Never even got me close and I became too raw to continue.

    She has potential but needs training. So she called today and asked for another date. I explained that I would only be interested if I were to pay afterwards because her performance was awful. She declined. I will not repeat.
    And a side note: still somewhat new to this a have learned one thing, when a girl has management, she is not working for you she's working for "lil daddy" that keeps popping up on her phone while she is begging you for money. It exposes itself in awful performance and constant begging I fucking hate that shit!

  10. #8740

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    I give this ***** was, not in area there but elsewhere, $10 to get fuc out, all want do is ripoff, had similar things happen before, lost $40 cpl times, $30, an $20 bucks an remember shove cpl out door on street an throw there junk out, this all back past 6 years an more, SW are thing past most areas, had them try all sorts shit, say call 911 blackmail shit, most common trick is cash and dash, had guy get in Tire iron once when to good be true was got out, lost $40 bucks, long ago, another one, start kick dash apart with both feet as hard as could above glove comparent an I thought air bags were going to blow, wouldn't quit it until $40 bucks an ride back to big boy on corner.
    I'm not a SW'er guy. Just not my thing, but reading these stories plus talking with a guy I know that's into it, I swear you guys must have nuts the size of cantaloupes. The first time some broad is wrecking my truck is the last time I would let one in my truck. This to me out weighs the low cost pussy. Keep the stories coming fella's.

  11. #8739

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    I give this ***** was, not in area there but elsewhere, $10 to get fuc out, all want do is ripoff, had similar things happen before, lost $40 cpl times, $30, an $20 bucks an remember shove cpl out door on street an throw there junk out, this all back past 6 years an more, SW are thing past most areas, had them try all sorts shit, say call 911 blackmail shit, most common trick is cash and dash, had guy get in Tire iron once when to good be true was got out, lost $40 bucks, long ago, another one, start kick dash apart with both feet as hard as could above glove comparent an I thought air bags were going to blow, wouldn't quit it until $40 bucks an ride back to big boy on corner.
    Hurts my brain to read this one, there's still some hardworking girls out there.

  12. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I've got a pic but I suck at posting pics. Won't open my clipboard.
    I give this ***** was, not in area there but elsewhere, $10 to get fuc out, all want do is ripoff, had similar things happen before, lost $40 cpl times, $30, an $20 bucks an remember shove cpl out door on street an throw there junk out, this all back past 6 years an more, SW are thing past most areas, had them try all sorts shit, say call 911 blackmail shit, most common trick is cash and dash, had guy get in Tire iron once when to good be true was got out, lost $40 bucks, long ago, another one, start kick dash apart with both feet as hard as could above glove comparent an I thought air bags were going to blow, wouldn't quit it until $40 bucks an ride back to big boy on corner.

  13. #8737
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That is one of the craziest encounters I've ever heard of. I wish I knew who she was so I can avoid.
    I've got a pic but I suck at posting pics. Won't open my clipboard.

  14. #8736

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I took her to a hotel. She wanted a shower. She said she would be out in 5 min. She was in there for 2 1/2 hours. I went down on her till she was as wet as a mop. She said "OMG never in my life! OK now I'll take care of you but let me use the bathroom" came out with her clothes on and said she's late for a meeting. She needed more drugs and wanted me to pay for them. I was not going to go thru that again so I went to drop her off. Then she demanded more money for her time. "Hell no" and you know the rest of the story. So to answer your question, No! She never even touched me.
    Wow. That is one of the craziest encounters I've ever heard of. I wish I knew who she was so I can avoid.

  15. #8735
    Quote Originally Posted by SwankyTodd  [View Original Post]
    So did you cum, or no?
    I took her to a hotel. She wanted a shower. She said she would be out in 5 min. She was in there for 2 1/2 hours. I went down on her till she was as wet as a mop. She said "OMG never in my life! OK now I'll take care of you but let me use the bathroom" came out with her clothes on and said she's late for a meeting. She needed more drugs and wanted me to pay for them. I was not going to go thru that again so I went to drop her off. Then she demanded more money for her time. "Hell no" and you know the rest of the story. So to answer your question, No! She never even touched me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape