Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17598

    Traveling Brazilians Martine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.
    Traveling Brazilians Martine I assume. Looks like TB has raised their rates. No surprise given the climate. Don't mind paying that rate if the reviews are good and she's GFE or PSE.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306

  2. #17597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.
    What did it cost you? Did you have to get verified?

  3. #17596

    Jamie

    I checked with her, and she still has her old number (real number, I believe). And this number Jack mentioned is a new burner. Nice enough girl. Safe incall. She will try to do her best to satisfy you. Has some serious scarring / damage from injecting on her upper right arm, which makes that arm a bit less usable for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Available only today and the rest of the week? Today is the end of the week bro. Or maximum tomorrow. That was not the number she was using when I saw her recently. She's always available. The number might not be.

    So how does this work? Boyfriend found her mongering phone. So a monger got her a new mongering phone?

  4. #17595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Met her in Johnston in a crappy motel right of highway and the room was so dirty and stuff everywhere.

    Agreed for a qv for 140 for CFS, she is definitely cute and its her pictures may be from few years back and now she is about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.

    She has black teeth where here front teeth have dissolved / broken not sure if this is due to drug usage.

    Fully mechanical no responsiveness and was constantly on the phone entire time.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/368517828776

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...k/674525349120

    Might repeat only if in a pinch, this is just my experience others might have or feel differently.
    LOL, and she got the nerve to tell me she's worth her rate.

  5. #17594
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? Or at least which site she can be found on?
    Search Martine Brazilian escort.

  6. #17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.
    Got a link? Or at least which site she can be found on?

  7. #17592

    Jamie

    Available only today and the rest of the week? Today is the end of the week bro. Or maximum tomorrow. That was not the number she was using when I saw her recently. She's always available. The number might not be.

    So how does this work? Boyfriend found her mongering phone. So a monger got her a new mongering phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.

  8. #17591

    Martine Brazilian Escort

    Met her today. Face and body 10/10. Attitude and sensuousness 12/10.

    DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cfs (no BBFS, no greek).

    Sensuous, insanely beautiful face. Amazing BBBJ skills. Mish, cg rev cg, k9, then blew in the bag mish.

    Holy shit I wish I were dating her. Would not get old.

  9. #17590

    Jamie's number

    I pm'd you can you send her number please thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.
    .

  10. #17589

    Sexy Latina

    Met her in Johnston in a crappy motel right of highway and the room was so dirty and stuff everywhere.

    Agreed for a qv for 140 for CFS, she is definitely cute and its her pictures may be from few years back and now she is about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.

    She has black teeth where here front teeth have dissolved / broken not sure if this is due to drug usage.

    Fully mechanical no responsiveness and was constantly on the phone entire time.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/368517828776

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...k/674525349120

    Might repeat only if in a pinch, this is just my experience others might have or feel differently.

  11. #17588

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.
    Do you have pics?

  12. #17587

    Jaime WYP redux

    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.

  13. #17586

    B / f

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Since when is posting an experience with a provider being a shill? Isn't the purpose of this forum to report on providers we've seen? Nobody has given a review of her before, until now, and then all of you come out with troubling info about her. Where the fuck were you guys before to warn us!

    Rarely do I see new info on this forum, so I decided to share some. If that's a problem, then I won't share again. My experiences were pleasant with her, never saw demons other than her smoking, and if she has a bf, I never saw him or she mentioned him. And I'm talking about MY experience. Never overhyped her, I think her level of service was explained with my last post.
    Well if you punch her phone number in a search engine that looks up numbers. You will see her number comes up as her bf, its his phone or he's the name the plan is under LOL. I mean come on people. Its not hard to get intel on these woman then start digging.

  14. #17585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Since when is posting an experience with a provider being a shill? Isn't the purpose of this forum to report on providers we've seen? Nobody has given a review of her before, until now, and then all of you come out with troubling info about her. Where the fuck were you guys before to warn us!

    Rarely do I see new info on this forum, so I decided to share some. If that's a problem, then I won't share again. My experiences were pleasant with her, never saw demons other than her smoking, and if she has a bf, I never saw him or she mentioned him. And I'm talking about MY experience. Never overhyped her, I think her level of service was explained with my last post.
    Ty Cropsey, I was only sharing my experience as well. And my report was vague at best. Admin took my post down and that's ok.

  15. #17584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    I tried a pm and it said your inbox is full.
    It's emptied if you want to pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape