Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 25719
-
08-12-22 08:31 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 186Sb
Secret Benefits, but don't bother. It's a rip off. SA is where its at.
Originally Posted by GreenMeenie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 08:19 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 353Whats her contact #.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
Any photos out there?
-
08-12-22 07:41 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 573Gross
What a small world. Several months ago I seen this exact chick in a bar in Xenia. She looks absolutely ridiculous. She's had all the surgeries. Boob and butt implants. You should hear her try to talk lmao. Her lips won't even move she has so much shit injected into them. When she laughs the only thing that moves on her face is her eyelids. It's like watching a ventriloquist talk and laugh.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 00:49 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 56Payton
Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.
-
08-11-22 21:47 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 29Sb
I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 20:59 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 215Jeez
That is disgusting.
Originally Posted by GreenTea543
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 20:00 #16788Senior Member

Posts: 43Big Boobed Danielle Update!
She finally got back to me after not hearing from her for a couple of weeks. I had a dream with her this morning. Her boobs were even bigger than I remembered. I definitely enjoyed sucking on them today. She had news that she was pregnant. Her milk hasn't come in just yet but she is now showing. I had another good session with her and she asked that I post for her that she could use a little help with the new baby coming. She is still interested in staying UTR for now and not posting ads but anyone who has seen her, she's back and better than ever. I told her about slowing down the texts to people she's seen as I saw some complaints about that in the past on here. Any seniors interested in her digits, can PM me.
-
08-11-22 19:25 #16787Senior Member

Posts: 37Spades
I been a fan of hers for going on three years, always had a great time. Managed to see her over the weekend witch is unusual for me. It was the best time I've ever had with her. She was ready on time and dressed to kill. Man she cleaned my clock. I understand why she voted the best BJ in town.
-
08-11-22 17:39 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 69Aubrey
I have not spoken with her in a bit, but this is my guess.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
She does this for supplemental income and if she has steady enough business for her, she won't bother with new clients. With a recent look at the quality of Dayton providers I would not be surprised if more mongers are willing to roll with her higher rates now days. Also I think she is ignoring unfamiliar numbers sending texts that are from non-Apple devices.
-
08-11-22 16:14 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 369Cost
Seems rather expensive. Not saying it's not worth it, but it's I think the price point is a big turn off. I think they would triple their customer base if they reduced price by half.
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 15:41 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 390Anyone?
Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?
https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
-
08-11-22 09:50 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 157Just an FYI
Sunni and her big dude moved right across the hall from Elle, could get very interesting!
-
08-10-22 19:14 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 57Seeking arrangements
You guys are looking in the wrong places. Seeking arrangements is where its AT, Your welcome.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 18:45 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 69Little blues
Hey brother, I've been using this site for over a year. I've never had an issue. Usually receive package with 10 business days. Sometimes its 2 weeks or a little more. But usually 10 days. The pills are legit and work great for me. The web address is pharmrx-1.com The homepage says HappyFamilyStore. I believe they come from India. I always get the generic Viagra. But they have several types to choose from. No prescription or anything needed. Easy ordering and delivery. Anyway been satisfied with it. Try it out and let us know.
Originally Posted by ZWack
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 18:36 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 69She's legit
I saw her about 3-4 years back. 2 times. Haven't talked or seen her since. I remember she was a good time. And was a nice girl. Specific details are fuzzy, but she was a little spinner and I had no issues. Obviously have no idea what she's like now. Hopefully about the same.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





