Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 15289
-
08-12-22 13:56 #7984Banned Member

Posts: 7Not true, it's not "unlimited" as you say. Greek is on the menu, anything beyond that, is a hard no. Me and 4 other mongers had the same service and confirmed.
Originally Posted by DickDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 11:20 #7983Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 16Did you look at the Twitter Feed? That is public.
Originally Posted by DoinDirt
[View Original Post]
https://mobile.twitter.com/APbookerK...253185/photo/4
-
08-12-22 11:18 #7982Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 16It is only password protected to book and to get into the blogs, forum and more details about the girls and what service they offer.
Originally Posted by DoinDirt
[View Original Post]
If you click on booking, you can still see at least 1 picture of the girls and their Provider number to read reviews on other sites.
Everything you need to know to make an appointment and get screened is at your fingertips without password access.
-
08-12-22 11:15 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 1766Right now DDY has Carina who is the hottest provider and the best ass I've ever seen. This is not hype or BS. She is something amazing. She has the strongest recommendation I've ever given.
Originally Posted by Champ2014
[View Original Post]
CCP has Louise who is maybe just a notch below her physically but a great talker. Both great personalities and sex kittens.
I never thought a Chinese place would have Latinas like this. I don't mean good and nice. I mean like fucking girls that could be in Playboy or close to it.
At least get a look at Carina. She is beautiful. You will see her and be like WTF? Her ass you cannot believe it is real but it is real. It is perfect. I have never seen a better ass in life or video. Never.
-
08-12-22 09:42 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 162It was a famous name, so that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 09:41 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 162Not true. He has at least options under 300.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
(1) there are plenty of non-GFE spas where he could be in and out for 240-250.
(2) plenty of reviews on here for places like Peach Spa, Red Rose (or their current name), GFE Spa, and Cream Dream Spa where they have both non-GFE and GFE options and the GFE is for 280 (usually one pop to be fair).
(3) or he take just take the 1/2 hour option at a place like NYAF or Metro Girls for 240-280.
-
08-12-22 01:00 #7978Banned Member

Posts: 633Or Dream Dream You, aka DDY.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 23:24 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 25Jazmin at Bookerk
Bro.
This site is pw-protected (no access to non-members) so.
Originally Posted by DickDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 22:44 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 4756Lol
They literally sent ads about this new spot from the DDY twitter handled. At the other OP who asked you this question.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 22:38 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 4756Nothing under 300
Here no one is under 300 for now.
Originally Posted by Kefl69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 22:11 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 36Come play is in Chelsea. Its a spa.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:44 #7973Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 16Try Jazmin over at The Rest and Relax. Amazing Latin Ass and she has an unlimited menu. Follow the links on BookerK Twitter Page.
Originally Posted by Champ2014
[View Original Post]
https://mobile.twitter.com/apbookerk
https://www.bookerk.com/
-
08-11-22 21:27 #7972Banned Member

Posts: 102Pleasure Palace
Pleasure Palace. Young, under $300 for a half hour. Try Yume Hanabi, if she's still working there.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 13:31 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 313Chelsea Spas or Agencies
Hello from the Windy City! I'll be visiting your fine city in a month or so for work and am looking any walkable options in the Chelsea area. Ideally, something reliable with younger girls and under $300. Also, given I'll be with colleagues on the trip, low risk is very important as well. Can't not show up for my flight! Thanks and happy to exchange info if you're visiting Chicago any time soon or in the future. Thanks guys! PMs are fine.
James.
-
08-11-22 11:57 #7970Regular Member

Posts: 16Latinas
Hey guys,
I'm coming in town on Sunday.
Normally I go strictly to DDY and NYAF (visit each every 7 weeks).
I've only been able to see Asian girls for last year. Which I'm not at all complaining at all.
The few times Latinas are on the menu, I can never seem to match up with availability.
I did have a great time with Helena at DDY last month. I Was lucky MMS asked her to stay for me when Helena was about to leave and go home. But is there anywhere I can like for sure, consistently find hot Latinas?
Seems NYAF has Karol but not sure because every time I ask for her. She's not there.
Any help would be so greatly appreciated.












Reply With Quote





