Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 1690 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16333

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TranSam77  [View Original Post]
    I do not who this Benz person is, but we I see her she was very nasty and looked like she was drugs.
    That's all he promotes, some have put mongers in bad situations.

  2. #16332

    Real talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm not picky enough. But what difference does it make whether a beautiful woman spits or swallows after she works me to the point of coming in her mouth? I'm just thankful.

    Just my old man opinion.

    G2.
    I don't get it either and I'm on the younger end.

    I'm guessing it's something similar to the "I care more about the companionship than the actual sex" thing. But, idk, it doesn't really make a lot of sense why it's such a hot topic.

  3. #16331
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Row recently? Her ad is not on tryst anymore.
    Why she high priced.

  4. #16330
    Quote Originally Posted by DjBiker  [View Original Post]
    That's a pic of stg been used on her ad.
    I do not who this Benz person is, but we I see her she was very nasty and looked like she was drugs.

  5. #16329

    Mareyah

    Seen Mareyah today she was very cool and smelled amazing. Guessing right out of the shower. She isn't small or big but some place in between. We had a car date. Opted for a BBBJ and she did just that. I'm not sure if she swallows or cim I normally won't let someone new take such a big load LOL. I'd repeat she is from the Alpine area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets-play/48843738#&gid=1&pid=4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220811-183516_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220811-183509_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #16328

    Anyone have experience with this place?

    Hey, total newbie here. Does anyone have any experience with this place? https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/595629570556 I realize that the girls depicted are not the girls we get, but I just wondered if it's legit. There's quite a bit of posts on STG from this place, some with different pictures. I'm tempted to give it a shot, though being new to this, I'm a little leery of some apparent organization. But then again, I saw a similar one in this thread with a good review, though not the same.

  7. #16327

    Anyone have any experience with these?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/595629570556

    Hey, first post. I'm a total newbie to this. After lurking for some weeks I decided I'd like to take a stab at it. I see this link and similar ones a lot on STG. Does anyone have any experience with it? I saw one report from a similar link (https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...9/304484552280) that was okay, but I can't find any on this. I might try it out anyway, and if I do, I'll report back.

  8. #16326

    You are what you eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    If she swallows for most and not for the rest, consider hygiene and or what you eat and drink.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...erm-taste-like

    Since my early retirement, I've always been able to shower just before leaving my house for any date. Before retirement, I always made sure I washed my balls before arriving at the date. I also don't drink alcohol. This seems to have worked well for me and my dates.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...erm-taste-like

    Check the list and see if something you're doing is making them spit.

    Like most women willing to swallow, Jenna has never spilled a drop of mine.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/023458993272

    I will repeat.
    Back in college I had a FWB thing going, she always prided herself on great BBBJWS, and with no complaints from her about taste. She was starting to get a little possessive and I wanted to call it off so the day before, and the day of our get together, I ate lots of red meat, onions, garlic, hot peppers, asparagus, drank a lot of alcohol, and took up chewing tobacco, When it hit the back of her throat it was priceless. She gagged, and spit the smelly mess all over my stomach. Ran over to the bathroom and tried washing out the flavor with as much water as she could get. Not one of my most chivalrous moments and I've grown up since then but it did it's job. Now I stick to lots of pineapple and yogurt.

  9. #16325
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Swallow for me. Plus she licked it clean afterwards.
    She always swallowed for me.

  10. #16324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi4930  [View Original Post]
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.
    If she swallows for most and not for the rest, consider hygiene and or what you eat and drink.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...erm-taste-like

    Since my early retirement, I've always been able to shower just before leaving my house for any date. Before retirement, I always made sure I washed my balls before arriving at the date. I also don't drink alcohol. This seems to have worked well for me and my dates.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...erm-taste-like

    Check the list and see if something you're doing is making them spit.

    Like most women willing to swallow, Jenna has never spilled a drop of mine.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/023458993272

    I will repeat.

  11. #16323
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi4930  [View Original Post]
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.
    Swallow for me. Plus she licked it clean afterwards.

  12. #16322

    Stg

    There has been a drastic decrease in both the amount and quality of providers posting on STG nowadays. Does anyone have a good recommendation of Greek provider in West Michigan? Thanks.

  13. #16321
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    What am I missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi4930  [View Original Post]
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.
    Maybe I'm not picky enough. But what difference does it make whether a beautiful woman spits or swallows after she works me to the point of coming in her mouth? I'm just thankful.

    Just my old man opinion.

    G2.

  14. #16320

    Spit or Swallow

    Quote Originally Posted by FalBoy  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it she jumped up pretty quickly after I was done to get a washcloth. There is a good chance she spit it out while doing that. It was still one of the better BBBJ's I have ever received.
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.

  15. #16319

    Anyone see this Beauty?

    She posted new pics on STG and looks Beautiful. Red head. Lists under Massage in Wyoming. Anyone see her?

    Let me rub you down call me at 616 420-7030 37 years old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape