Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16877
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    I Finally decided to meet with Her and Wow She's Beautiful with a great body. She's very nice person. Everything covered CBJ, Mish, K9 $.0. Please Treat her right. I would repeat a visit with her.

    Stay Safe Guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88109467
    BBBJ at all.

  2. #16876
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK55  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear. Got a crazy quote and passed. Hopefully next contact more reasonable.
    What did she quote? Her ad says 100/150/250.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...056/8134683074

  3. #16875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 142
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-true/48636818

    Went to see her yesterday and boy I tell you!! She is my new ATF, she is so tight and sexy. Her kitty is like a vice grip! Her incall was not in the nicest area, it is a hotel, but I did tell her to go to brandon / riverview area bc it is nicer an less scums around. 100 did the job for me, I told her I will see her more. I will go see her next week, this girl will empty my balls and bank account LOL.
    Good to hear. Got a crazy quote and passed. Hopefully next contact more reasonable.

  4. #16874
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    'No spitting no quitting ' I guess.
    Thank for the info.

  5. #16873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-true/48636818

    Went to see her yesterday and boy I tell you!! She is my new ATF, she is so tight and sexy. Her kitty is like a vice grip! Her incall was not in the nicest area, it is a hotel, but I did tell her to go to brandon / riverview area bc it is nicer an less scums around. 100 did the job for me, I told her I will see her more. I will go see her next week, this girl will empty my balls and bank account LOL.
    Thanks for reporting.

  6. #16872

    But I did tell her to go to Brandon / Riverview area bc it is nicer an less scums aro

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-true/48636818

    Went to see her yesterday and boy I tell you!! She is my new ATF, she is so tight and sexy. Her kitty is like a vice grip! Her incall was not in the nicest area, it is a hotel, but I did tell her to go to brandon / riverview area bc it is nicer an less scums around. 100 did the job for me, I told her I will see her more. I will go see her next week, this girl will empty my balls and bank account LOL.
    "but I did tell her to go to Brandon / Riverview area bc it is nicer an less scums around" WTF. SCUM everywhere. Did you also tell tell her about the stings in Brandon area!

  7. #16871

    Snow bunny

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-true/48636818

    Went to see her yesterday and boy I tell you!! She is my new ATF, she is so tight and sexy. Her kitty is like a vice grip! Her incall was not in the nicest area, it is a hotel, but I did tell her to go to brandon / riverview area bc it is nicer an less scums around. 100 did the job for me, I told her I will see her more. I will go see her next week, this girl will empty my balls and bank account LOL.

  8. #16870
    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what nsnq mean.
    'No spitting no quitting ' I guess.

  9. #16869
    Quote Originally Posted by JahStoney  [View Original Post]
    Sure we get that. But the point is this. This provider decided to make guys jump through those hoops. Some choose not to, and some choose too. I think what layherdown76 is saying that he did jump through those hoops and found out she is a legit provider. Which is literally the designed purpose of this forum. To let others know when there is doubt. I have personally seen Kimberly myself, she is legit, no one said perfect. I did not video chat with her before meeting or sent a deposit. After all, everyone knows YMMV when comes to every interaction with these women. It's really just that simple.
    Thanks man you put it perfectly I did go threw hoops and took the risks, thanks Jahstoney. She really is real.

  10. #16868
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    No. If she did, I would probably be a frequent flyer. She DOES do an awesome NSNQBBBJCIM, though. And, you can fuck her in multiple positions as hard as you want as long as you are within the time limit and covered. I rate her overall a very solid B to B+.
    Don't know what nsnq mean.

  11. #16867
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    No. If she did, I would probably be a frequent flyer. She DOES do an awesome NSNQBBBJCIM, though. And, you can fuck her in multiple positions as hard as you want as long as you are within the time limit and covered. I rate her overall a very solid B to B+.
    I totally feal the same way, but I give her rides also and get her food and soda if she wants.

  12. #16866

    Kimberleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    Does she like daty.
    No. If she did, I would probably be a frequent flyer. She DOES do an awesome NSNQBBBJCIM, though. And, you can fuck her in multiple positions as hard as you want as long as you are within the time limit and covered. I rate her overall a very solid B to B+.

  13. #16865
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage like? Was it over or under a Ben?
    It was over ben.

  14. #16864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Denisse Mexicanita Cachonda

    I Finally decided to meet with Her and Wow She's Beautiful with a great body. She's very nice person. Everything covered CBJ, Mish, K9 $.0. Please Treat her right. I would repeat a visit with her.

    Stay Safe Guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88109467

  15. #16863

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    She's real iv hung out with her for a year.
    What was the damage like? Was it over or under a Ben?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape