Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26119

    Cop

    Couple of sentences in tells me she is underage and then said "you care?" wow.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/076582151258

  2. #26118
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    First of all she will be UTR. So no links. She was reviewed one time before. By the same poster. This fool has 2 post all about an UTR No one knows. Then post a pic of super hot, cute girl. Talking about need some regulars. Something that good looking I'm sure already has a very generous sugar daddy. Whoever homeboy and his 2 post on this board is. Need to bring some better proof.
    Yep I agree and about two weeks ago there was a couple super hot and reasonable chicks in Chesterfield. Of course the guys that went to see them ended up in the news with charges. Either that girl is fake or she's a cop. One of the two.

  3. #26117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Let's be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Was she reviewed here before. Is there any link you can share.
    First of all she will be UTR. So no links. She was reviewed one time before. By the same poster. This fool has 2 post all about an UTR No one knows. Then post a pic of super hot, cute girl. Talking about need some regulars. Something that good looking I'm sure already has a very generous sugar daddy. Whoever homeboy and his 2 post on this board is. Need to bring some better proof.

  4. #26116

    Alexis

    Good communication, agreed on qv date. She is cute, just street warn. Half and half for 80. Very pretty pussy. Some signs of drug use on hands and arms, so don't be surprised.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Here-To-Meet-All-Your-Fantasie/424021976064
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 838075FC-83A0-453A-9261-2480A07B4404.jpg‎  

  5. #26115

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again after a year out of the game, she said she is looking for a few regulars, message me for contact.
    Saw her back in 2021. Nice girl, check your inbox. Thanks.

  6. #26114

    Tayrn

    Anyone seen her since she has been out?

  7. #26113
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Body looks good from the pics.

    Anyone met her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/563510437809
    My only gripe besides this obviously being outcall only is I'm having a hard time matching that body to those stats (5'1‐5'3 at 141 lbs). 141 is a lot of weight for that frame, and the body in the pics looks fairly lean (a little thicc but overall lean). I might reach out myself. If you end up having an experience with her please share.

  8. #26112

    Anyone know this girl?

    Body looks good from the pics.

    Anyone met her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/563510437809

  9. #26111
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again after a year out of the game, she said she is looking for a few regulars, message me for contact.
    Was she reviewed here before. Is there any link you can share.

  10. #26110

    Head Honcho the Ghost

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/Head-Honcho-247-Full-Service/181214900286

    I was intrigued by this ad so I reached out and made contact with "Britt. " The convo seemed good, and most replies were timely. But I got to the spot twice and got ghosted. Once yesterday (had backup plans) and once the night before. I'm moving on, but if someone manages to secure an actual date would love to hear the details. She alluded to her menu opening up for hour dates vs qv or hh. Allegedly 100/150/200.

  11. #26109

    Friendly gem said she is looking for some help

    Saw her again after a year out of the game, she said she is looking for a few regulars, message me for contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DEF824AB-7039-47ED-8D65-7FAAB60150E3.jpg‎  

  12. #26108

    Nicolle from Eros

    Continuing on with my Eros tour I recently dreamed of Nicolle. I thought I was catfished at first because she's gorgeous in person but her profile and pics threw me off. Her profile page says 5'5 but she told me she's really 5'10 and her complexion is darker than anticipated. Not an issue at all for me because like I said she's still fine in person. Those 2 things just were kinda off. Started off with small talk then she asked me how I wanted it. CBJ was decent but I'm not a big BJ guy. Then I nursed her and she reminded me not to forget the other one. Then onto cowboy which I tried my hardest not to pop because she's so damn fine. Ended up switching to k9 and I blew in the bag. Felt a little embarrassed because I popped so fast! So far I've had good success with these Latinas on Eros. They seem to take pride in pleasing me (YMMV) and they're so appreciate of me being nice to them. I've even worked out a few deals with them for future visits. I'm still new to this but I think if I can continue to build a rapport with them I could have a nice steady rotation when they come back into town. Be safe and nice to these ladies in your dreams fellas.

  13. #26107

    Demie Ross, Eros

    Met up with her today. Got verified via the agency and set up appt. GFE with kissing and BBBJ to start. MSOG allowed so after one we chilled and she is great to chat with, no awkward silence. After a bit another BBBJ to get me going like her life depended on it! Multiple positions and another finish. This girl is top notch, worth the splurge!

  14. #26106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Well seeing as my dick hurts. She was the last one I saw in a long time. Facts are facts. Never have I posted bad of anyone. I was asking a question to the general public here if they have ever been burnt before after visiting her. It's all part of the game the percent chance you will catch something from a mic session are low but they are still there.
    When you go unprotected with probably the most seen provider on stg. Every dick on this board has been in it (myself included once but was not impressed). I could see maybe a UTR or SB not but her? Fuck with the bull you get the horns. Be safe y'all.

  15. #26105

    Sirensva

    Any info about Hailey from Sirensva? I have an appointment with her tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape