Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26126

    Eros Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JRoch69  [View Original Post]
    I actually reached out to her and we're supposed to connect this evening. Said she was changing hotels. Then I noticed a bunch of Latinas posting in Eros using a first name and using Richmond as the last name. Said / read Eros verified. All with 321 area codes. Wondering if it's a group traveling with a "handler" Anyway, I'm a bit spooked so probably won't reach back out unless someone has experienced them and it's legit.

  2. #26125

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good communication, agreed on qv date. She is cute, just street warn. Half and half for 80. Very pretty pussy. Some signs of drug use on hands and arms, so don't be surprised.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Here-To-Meet-All-Your-Fantasie/424021976064
    I can concur with everything said. Met her then went to an alley downtown. Little worn but did the trick. At. 8 it's a fair deal.

  3. #26124

    She's Great

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I took a short break and now see many new ads as well as scammers / Stings. Now it's even more to distinguish original vs sting. Has anyone tried this girl advertising in listcrawler? She is in chester and her rates are normal. Wanted to check before I give her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/88309633
    I've seen her twice last month. She was at the suburban the first time now days inn. Super bubbly girl and doesn't talk your ear off, just gets straight to business. Doesn't clock watch. However the second time her butt did have a smell that stayed on me. But overall would repeat.

  4. #26123

    Staxx

    Went to see her this morning and boy are you all right. Head game off the chart. Next time I am through the area I will repeat.

  5. #26122

    Cop

    Couple of sentences in tells me she is underage and then said "you care?" wow.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/076582151258

  6. #26121
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    First of all she will be UTR. So no links. She was reviewed one time before. By the same poster. This fool has 2 post all about an UTR No one knows. Then post a pic of super hot, cute girl. Talking about need some regulars. Something that good looking I'm sure already has a very generous sugar daddy. Whoever homeboy and his 2 post on this board is. Need to bring some better proof.
    Yep I agree and about two weeks ago there was a couple super hot and reasonable chicks in Chesterfield. Of course the guys that went to see them ended up in the news with charges. Either that girl is fake or she's a cop. One of the two.

  7. #26120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Let's be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Was she reviewed here before. Is there any link you can share.
    First of all she will be UTR. So no links. She was reviewed one time before. By the same poster. This fool has 2 post all about an UTR No one knows. Then post a pic of super hot, cute girl. Talking about need some regulars. Something that good looking I'm sure already has a very generous sugar daddy. Whoever homeboy and his 2 post on this board is. Need to bring some better proof.

  8. #26119

    Alexis

    Good communication, agreed on qv date. She is cute, just street warn. Half and half for 80. Very pretty pussy. Some signs of drug use on hands and arms, so don't be surprised.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Here-To-Meet-All-Your-Fantasie/424021976064
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 838075FC-83A0-453A-9261-2480A07B4404.jpg‎  

  9. #26118

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again after a year out of the game, she said she is looking for a few regulars, message me for contact.
    Saw her back in 2021. Nice girl, check your inbox. Thanks.

  10. #26117

    Tayrn

    Anyone seen her since she has been out?

  11. #26116
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Body looks good from the pics.

    Anyone met her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/563510437809
    My only gripe besides this obviously being outcall only is I'm having a hard time matching that body to those stats (5'1‐5'3 at 141 lbs). 141 is a lot of weight for that frame, and the body in the pics looks fairly lean (a little thicc but overall lean). I might reach out myself. If you end up having an experience with her please share.

  12. #26115

    Anyone know this girl?

    Body looks good from the pics.

    Anyone met her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/563510437809

  13. #26114
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again after a year out of the game, she said she is looking for a few regulars, message me for contact.
    Was she reviewed here before. Is there any link you can share.

  14. #26113

    Head Honcho the Ghost

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/Head-Honcho-247-Full-Service/181214900286

    I was intrigued by this ad so I reached out and made contact with "Britt. " The convo seemed good, and most replies were timely. But I got to the spot twice and got ghosted. Once yesterday (had backup plans) and once the night before. I'm moving on, but if someone manages to secure an actual date would love to hear the details. She alluded to her menu opening up for hour dates vs qv or hh. Allegedly 100/150/200.

  15. #26112

    Friendly gem said she is looking for some help

    Saw her again after a year out of the game, she said she is looking for a few regulars, message me for contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DEF824AB-7039-47ED-8D65-7FAAB60150E3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape