Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 30814
-
08-12-22 09:24 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 1710Cleared out.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 06:03 #19398Regular Member

Posts: 14Sunny
So I saw sunny recently would have to say she looks similar to her pics body is pretty accurate, starts with a okay massage and will ask what positions ya like. I part take in an hour and we do CG some canine and some mis well it takes me a while to finish which I let her know at the beginning, and while in mis she let's me know I'm giving her carpet burn. So she finishes with a HJ overall experience, was a 5 out of 10. Location was sketch was a apartment also her face didn't look bad, just was great also hair color isn't blonde anymore.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/630032583260
-
08-11-22 23:43 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 234Anyone seen Nicole before?
Want to know before I toftt.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/88595044
-
08-11-22 22:55 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 64Pleasure
Any Intel on this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/636629075520
-
08-11-22 17:31 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 270Pleasure Seeker
Clear your inbox MF. LOL.
-
08-11-22 16:19 #19394Senior Member

Posts: 1301IMO 600-1200. For providers worth doing and overnight with they're not going to be high volume. So you're asking yourself how many you'd expect her to see in an evening. If you assume a provider will see 3 men in an evening that puts her pay at 600-1200 based on her charging between 200 and 400 and hour. The rates are mixed because most of them don't do overnights or aren't worth doing an overnight with. Frankly unless you've met before and feel like she's into you, overnights are a waste. First off you're not going to just bang her for 12 hours straight and depending on the chick she might leave early, ask to leave early, have firm limits on how much sex she'll have, expect dinner, do drugs and so forth. So no matter what, make sure you know what she's into and what you're getting.
Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 15:59 #19393Senior Member

Posts: 78My best guess
My best guess based on searching the phone number would be it's a fake. Comes up with different photos that are clearly not the same girl.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 14:48 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 156I did research and nothing for Susana. Can you be more specific? I read all the posts and have not seen anything on this one.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 14:16 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 173If.
You do a little research and go down a few you'll get your answers.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 13:17 #19390Senior Member

Posts: 156Susana
Has anyone had the pleasure? Asking before I toftt.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88546699
Thanks in advance.
HH.
-
08-11-22 00:52 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 80Insider Info
It's gay men and sex workers. But the sex workers aren't getting a lot of attention.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 00:21 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 36Seemed to be Fake
I text the number in her Ad. She texted me back from a different number and asked what city was I in.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
When someone has to ask me what city I am in I assume they are Fake. So. I told her I will pass.
-
08-10-22 17:05 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 82Overnight Donations
Occasionally I'll see provider's offer an overnight option. Any ideas on what's a fair donation for a 200/ hr provider? Maybe for 9 pm to 9 am or something like that. It seems like the rates are mixed and not just basic math (hr rate x hours.).
-
08-10-22 15:58 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 270Cuban Latina GFE Angi
For those of you looking for a natural Latina--no fake titties and no fake ass, check out Angi. Really nice body with large C cups or D. She's GFE $160/ half. Anal for an extra $40. She's the real deal. She's sweet and understands her craft LOL. She will DFK / LFK if you're into that and no prob DATY or COB.
She gets into the session and did little lap dance to start things out. We need to keep her around. No Pimp and no demons. Not even sure she drinks. Pleasure Seeker mentioned her a while back and he'll corroborate.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88447198
-
08-10-22 14:33 #19385Senior Member

Posts: 171A year ago I had a dream with her and pics are out out dated.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
She looked a much shorter and older a real Cute granny with a nightgown on.
When I saw her but ass nice from the back. BBBJ with safe FS.










Reply With Quote





