Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16807

    Do more reading

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.
    Apparently you didn't do your research. There are all kids of rip off reports Payton. Going back years. One recommendation was don't bring your cell phone in with you as she knew how to clone a phone in a minute or two. Should have used the search thread. That little box in the upper right corner. And Reports about her drug use and ripping people off. I think the old adage is correct when your dumb you suffer.

  2. #16806

    Sb

    This reference?

    On SB, I will only message a girl who "Favorited" me. As Persephone taught me, when girls create their profiles, SB has them draft a greeting message. The website then sends those messages to you automatically, appearing to come from the girls -- but the girls didn't send them -- typically when the girls view your profile or you Favorite their profiles. That's why I only message girls who (on their own) Favorited my profile or gave me access to their private pics. Any girl that APPEARS to have only messaged you, don't believe a single one actually came from the girl; don't think any of them are any more interested in you than any other girl on SB.

    Now, if you were planning to message that girl out of the blue anyway, responding to the message the SB WEBSITE sent you appearing to be from her MAY make her feel slightly more obligated to respond to your message (based on what Persephone told me), so you can use the automated message to your (slight) advantage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeenie  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?

  3. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Any info out there for this lady, did a search and came up negative unless I missed something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice
    If I am not wrong, she is the infamous Ms Marie. Don't tell her you are USAG member. She will not meet you and you will be at terrible loss!!

  4. #16804

    CarolineAlice

    Any info out there for this lady, did a search and came up negative unless I missed something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

  5. #16803

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeenie  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?
    Secret Benefits, but don't bother. It's a rip off. SA is where its at.

  6. #16802
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1969  [View Original Post]
    She is back and looking for some help.
    Whats her contact #.

    Any photos out there?

  7. #16801

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
    What a small world. Several months ago I seen this exact chick in a bar in Xenia. She looks absolutely ridiculous. She's had all the surgeries. Boob and butt implants. You should hear her try to talk lmao. Her lips won't even move she has so much shit injected into them. When she laughs the only thing that moves on her face is her eyelids. It's like watching a ventriloquist talk and laugh.

  8. #16800

    Payton

    Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.

  9. #16799

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking in the wrong places. Seeking arrangements is where its AT, Your welcome.
    I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?

  10. #16798

    Jeez

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTea543  [View Original Post]
    I have not spoken with her in a bit, but this is my guess.

    She does this for supplemental income and if she has steady enough business for her, she won't bother with new clients. With a recent look at the quality of Dayton providers I would not be surprised if more mongers are willing to roll with her higher rates now days. Also I think she is ignoring unfamiliar numbers sending texts that are from non-Apple devices.
    That is disgusting.

  11. #16797

    Big Boobed Danielle Update!

    She finally got back to me after not hearing from her for a couple of weeks. I had a dream with her this morning. Her boobs were even bigger than I remembered. I definitely enjoyed sucking on them today. She had news that she was pregnant. Her milk hasn't come in just yet but she is now showing. I had another good session with her and she asked that I post for her that she could use a little help with the new baby coming. She is still interested in staying UTR for now and not posting ads but anyone who has seen her, she's back and better than ever. I told her about slowing down the texts to people she's seen as I saw some complaints about that in the past on here. Any seniors interested in her digits, can PM me.

  12. #16796

    Spades

    I been a fan of hers for going on three years, always had a great time. Managed to see her over the weekend witch is unusual for me. It was the best time I've ever had with her. She was ready on time and dressed to kill. Man she cleaned my clock. I understand why she voted the best BJ in town.

  13. #16795

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
    I have not spoken with her in a bit, but this is my guess.

    She does this for supplemental income and if she has steady enough business for her, she won't bother with new clients. With a recent look at the quality of Dayton providers I would not be surprised if more mongers are willing to roll with her higher rates now days. Also I think she is ignoring unfamiliar numbers sending texts that are from non-Apple devices.

  14. #16794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Cost

    Seems rather expensive. Not saying it's not worth it, but it's I think the price point is a big turn off. I think they would triple their customer base if they reduced price by half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking in the wrong places. Seeking arrangements is where its AT, Your welcome.

  15. #16793

    Anyone?

    Can't get Aubrey to answer, never send her before, but trying to get something setup has been a challenge, anybody have an idea what the trick is?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape