Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #385

    Brown's Point

    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    She's fun but hard to pin down. Safety girl but I think she does BBBJ and always lets me COB. She's a hot pleaser. I have repeated.

    Anyone have input on the browns point crew?
    I've seen a lot of their ads as well and would like to know more intel. They respond to text messages well. One time they only had Mercedes and Chloe and the next day was Mia Lee and Mileena.

  2. #384

    Time Waster

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/388519099991

    She was available tonight but I didn't want to go there that late.
    She's been mentioned in previous reports. Not sure on this thread or under Seattle threads. Set up a time to see her yesterday and she had me waiting at her sketchy incall in Fife for 30 min. I was a bit later than I had told her as well so I was comfortable with waiting for a bit, but 30 min later I was back on the highway. She claimed I was a creep because I left after she sent me the room number but I didn't get it until I was already on the highway for about 10 min. Seemed nice enough and claimed her phone was acting up. Do with this info what you will and a quick search will give you more info.

    Taco.

  3. #383

    Is this legit? Anyone know her?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/388519099991

    She was available tonight but I didn't want to go there that late.

  4. #382

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by JCurrin512  [View Original Post]
    She's fun but hard to pin down. Safety girl but I think she does BBBJ and always lets me COB. She's a hot pleaser. I have repeated.

    Anyone have input on the browns point crew?
    Rate for the BBBJ?

  5. #381

    Jaida

    She does have a flat ass that is true. The dog is harmless he's actually a sweetheart. Her friend is literally her girlfriend LOL.

    She gets the job done but I wouldn't pay for more than a half hr with her. She's a bit of a sub.

    Quote Originally Posted by WubbaDub  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once about a year ago I think and it was weird af. She doesn't look much like her pictures, ass literally non existent. Had a pit bull locked in the bathroom, had a "friend" get the money before we started anything, started BBJ but then stopped and just kept rambling about nonsense then she kept insisting it was awkward now and offered for another girl to come in and her leave but I'd have to adjust to her rate. I had paid for an hour, probably in there for about 15-20 minutes.

  6. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisor  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on Camila?

    https://tryst.link/escort/camcamilla

    Thanks.
    She's fun but hard to pin down. Safety girl but I think she does BBBJ and always lets me COB. She's a hot pleaser. I have repeated.

    Anyone have input on the browns point crew?

  7. #379

  8. #378

    Jaida

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone enlighten me on this one. Search here gives a different Jaida. I have contacted her and she seems nice enough. More interested in limitations.

    She was up here in Tukwila once upon a time. Now working out of lakewood.

    PM me if you can. Would be highly appreciated.

    https://lakewood.skipthegames.com/fe...b/701797222137.
    I've seen her once about a year ago I think and it was weird af. She doesn't look much like her pictures, ass literally non existent. Had a pit bull locked in the bathroom, had a "friend" get the money before we started anything, started BBJ but then stopped and just kept rambling about nonsense then she kept insisting it was awkward now and offered for another girl to come in and her leave but I'd have to adjust to her rate. I had paid for an hour, probably in there for about 15-20 minutes.

  9. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight253  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/86313956#.

    Ran across this one on my search a few times. Wanting to try something different. Search showed no results on her in here. Any info?
    I love her look and would be very interested in her as well. Let me know if you hear anything.

  10. #376
    She's a lesbian, half her head is shaved. Has a mom gut, but nice fake tits. Could be way prettier if she didn't try to look like a boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone enlighten me on this one. Search here gives a different Jaida. I have contacted her and she seems nice enough. More interested in limitations.

    She was up here in Tukwila once upon a time. Now working out of lakewood.

    PM me if you can. Would be highly appreciated.

    https://lakewood.skipthegames.com/fe...b/701797222137

    Thanks..

  11. #375

    0/5 Do no recommend

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...n/403534662784

    Saw Miss P this morning and boy was that a waste of time.

    Cons:

    - room smelled like an ash tray. I smoke but the smell alone made me want to bolt.

    - meth mouthed out.

    - stinky cooter, most likely because of the above.

    - laid there like a dead fish, wouldn't get on top and looked like she was in pain / hated it the whole time. (I tried to work slow to warm her up and I am not packing anything special.).

    - drier than a desert. Made CFS very uncomfortable.

    - subpar CBJ.

    Pros: none.

    She got mad that I didn't bust. Tried spooning, mish, and her laying on her stomach. She wouldn't get on top or do doggy and generally seemed like she'd rather be getting a root canal. She tried to get me to bust with a CBJ and that's about as likely to happen as me winning the lottery. She said "I don't know what you want me to do, get dressed". Pretty upset I was out 250, but I just wanted to get out of there.

    Don't read into her ad and everything she offers. Absolute worst time I've ever had with a "provider". I was actually texting with alanascott on the way over, but felt I should have stayed the course since I booked her first. Big mistake.

  12. #374

    Lakewood Jaida

    Can anyone enlighten me on this one. Search here gives a different Jaida. I have contacted her and she seems nice enough. More interested in limitations.

    She was up here in Tukwila once upon a time. Now working out of lakewood.

    PM me if you can. Would be highly appreciated.

    https://lakewood.skipthegames.com/fe...b/701797222137

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

  13. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely her choice. Just not what I'm looking for.
    I agree. Not what I'm looking for either.

  14. #372

    Camila

    Does anyone have intel on Camila?

    https://tryst.link/escort/camcamilla

    Thanks.

  15. #371

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight253  [View Original Post]
    Well it's the providers choice and I can respect that. I find CBJ to be weird and unpleasing. Just my opinion.
    Absolutely her choice. Just not what I'm looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape