Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 41283
-
08-11-22 16:59 #27543Senior Member

Posts: 934Yea, I saw a few mention that they were not the girls in the ads I just didn't see any reviews of the experience beyond people warning people that they're not the girls in the pics which I think we should all know. But if the agency has produced some bad experiences then I'll leave them alone here. I considered trying to start an agency here and soliciting my atfs from southern california and vegas but I don't know that enough people are looking to pay asian providers $$$ and $$ for quality service.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
Plus LEO has been a little too active during these election years and with the special election i'm nervous for the next two years of someone "trying to show that they've made an impact" and should remain sheriff. Sex work is easy to bust and get brownie points and spin the story to make it look like you're a good cop rather than put yourself at risk with violent crimes. Sorry about the rant but I really put everything together including a website and had my first 2 girls interested in making the trip as a hangout near miami. but in the end decided that it was best not to pull the trigger in this climate
-
08-11-22 16:13 #27542Senior Member

Posts: 93Thank You
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up guys. I did see Alexa today from AS and dmg was 120 mario coins for hhr and additional 40 for Greek. Had seen previous reviews and can now confirm she's legit.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 15:46 #27541Senior Member

Posts: 82Also young, suspiciously cheap and available 24/7.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 15:38 #27540Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm betting it's a fake ad. No real provider would list services like that. And since there's no review of her anywhere.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
Sometimes, if it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck, you should duck out.
-
08-11-22 14:09 #27539Senior Member

Posts: 82If you search this board you will see that feedback is generally negative. Definitely not the woman in the pics and the services described are fake. Which is unfortunate because Jax could really use a good Asian agency with young attractive women.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 13:38 #27538Senior Member

Posts: 934Has any one used any of the asian agencies on stg or otherwise?
-
08-11-22 12:48 #27537Senior Member

Posts: 113Ariel Emerald back
Anyone seen her since her return? I remember a few years back she was highly recommended but not sure about her return.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/536564082155
-
08-11-22 10:47 #27536Senior Member

Posts: 554Hands down best in Jacksonville! I've reviewed her plenty of times, and just as recently as the other day. I only see her, and one other provider now.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 10:45 #27535Senior Member

Posts: 554I have no clue.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 09:12 #27534Senior Member

Posts: 181Correct
Yes, thanks.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 08:37 #27533Senior Member

Posts: 780I assume you mean Post 25767?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 08:29 #27532Regular Member

Posts: 3Too Many Laurens
Hey all. I've tried to search for any info on the Tryst poster "Petite Lauren" https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89 but have not been able to find anything definitive cause there are just so many "Lauren's" out there. Has anyone had any interactions with this provider and if so what was your experience like.
-
08-11-22 07:35 #27531Senior Member

Posts: 181Monique
I've seen her at least 4 times in the last 6 months. Check out my review 25772.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 03:01 #27530Senior Member

Posts: 780One of the best Jax has to offer!!
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 23:55 #27529Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these arrangements
If I had made an arrangement to get a room for a session, I would have waited until we both were in the parking lot before actually getting the room. That way, I could just walk away without being on the hook. Just my $. 02.
Originally Posted by Romeo69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






