Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 731 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7011

    Any info on 35 yr old, "red"head, 5'5, in Haverhill?

    Any info on 35 yr old, "red"head, 5'5, in Haverhill? Seems direct and new.

    "Baby Red".

    35 • Female • Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.

    Hot little red head you won't forget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-f48712a42a7c

  2. #7010

    Performance

    You're focusing too much on appearance. I don't want to date any fatties or uglies (thick is fine), but the performance you can get from some of the non-pros on SA is what really makes it worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I've been on SA since it started because it's to find gems; my definition of a gem is a girl who isn't a pro / who I can't get from an agency, and who I wouldn't typically be able to pick up at a bar / from my civilian life. So 9's, 10's in my book. Otherwise for me SA is not worth the effort / time it takes. I can just stay home or find someone on TER.

  3. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is a cc safe for this??
    The charge is noticeable on whatever card you use, though technically someone can also see your profile by making a sugar baby account. I've always used a personal (non-family) card since that's easier for me, and I figure risk is somewhat low in terms of that news getting out there. Note SA has a tendency to just keep charging, even if you cancel the recurring, and even if you remove a card (it takes at least two times of removing the card from your account to take effect).

    More risky in my opinion than using a personal card is having your photo on your public profile. I used to keep at least one image public, but lately I've taken to making all my pictures private and including in my profile that if a girl is interested, just ask me and I'll share photos. I don't share until I check their photos / they look reasonably real and not someone I know. I started seeing girls from Tinder and Bumble on SA and in general I prioritize discretion more than something like credit card data leaks. YMMV of course.

    Edit: I also used to use a fake photo I found online that reasonably looks like me for the one public photo but stopped doing that because some girls really look and they don't like when things feel off. I know some guys who like block out their face with an emoji or a cute dog but I haven't done the former and don't have a dog. PS: I hate it when girls like draw with black marker on their photos to block out some or all of their faces; looks awful.

  4. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, when you guys say gem, I take it you mean someone long term and you really connect with, not necessarily a hottie, correct?
    I've been on SA since it started because it's to find gems; my definition of a gem is a girl who isn't a pro / who I can't get from an agency, and who I wouldn't typically be able to pick up at a bar / from my civilian life. So 9's, 10's in my book. Otherwise for me SA is not worth the effort / time it takes. I can just stay home or find someone on TER.

  5. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    See how the location is set to "New Hampshire, New Hampshire" instead of naming a town? That's common to MANY scammer profiles. Always a red flag in and of itself.
    The scammers always have ethnicities listed that obviously don't match the photo as well. Another easy tell.

  6. #7006

    How did you all sign up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to join today and try this out. Its recommended to get a vanilla visa correct?

    If I find gems I will trade with trusted mongers. That is the entire reason for this blog!
    Is a cc safe for this??

  7. #7005

    Gems or Hotties or Both?

    I posted a review of a hottie (along with other average girls) once but she was just a little too young and immature for me and I was done with her after a few times.

    Just to clarify, when you guys say gem, I take it you mean someone long term and you really connect with, not necessarily a hottie, correct? A few guys have posted reviews of some real hotties. Queenofgreen comes to mind.

    BTW, if any of you guys ever hooked up with princess nunu based on my review I would love to hear back. PM of course. And your welcome. She is long gone BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    💯 💯.

    No guy is going to post the gems.

  8. #7004

    Joining

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with both of you, however if anyone is interested in *trading* info on said gems, feel free to PM me.
    I'm going to join today and try this out. Its recommended to get a vanilla visa correct?

    If I find gems I will trade with trusted mongers. That is the entire reason for this blog!

  9. #7003
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.
    I agree with you.

    It is definitely a lot of work but, I've ran into some real & rare gems here.

  10. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    💯 💯.

    No guy is going to post the gems.
    Agreed with both of you, however if anyone is interested in *trading* info on said gems, feel free to PM me.

  11. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, no one is posting their gems on the board. There are some out there and if you put in the effort to meet up with them, build trust, and establish an arrangement it is unlikely they will be posted here to be flooded with messages. If you put in the effort, aren't a basement dweller, and are halfway decent looking their is a lot of opportunity on SA. It's not easy and there are flakes to weed through but there is fun to be had.
    💯 💯.

    No guy is going to post the gems.

  12. #7000

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.
    In my experience, no one is posting their gems on the board. There are some out there and if you put in the effort to meet up with them, build trust, and establish an arrangement it is unlikely they will be posted here to be flooded with messages. If you put in the effort, aren't a basement dweller, and are halfway decent looking their is a lot of opportunity on SA. It's not easy and there are flakes to weed through but there is fun to be had.

  13. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking here for a while. Is it worth it? I'm seriously considering SA, but all I see here are scams.
    Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.

  14. #6998
    I've been lurking here for a while. Is it worth it? I'm seriously considering SA, but all I see here are scams.

  15. #6997

    Curiosity

    Anyone know this one? Been around a bit it looks like. I like the quirky ones.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-97a2b2001787

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape