Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9649
    Quote Originally Posted by StickDeath  [View Original Post]
    She is asking for $200 M&G with no intimacy. 2nd date at $400 gets her FC. Did anyone try this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-03b2c98eb92d
    She's very hit or miss as many 19 year olds are. Will make plans for tomorrow and then go silent day off. Lives in Woodbridge, no transportation, has a full time job now, but gets motivated when rent is do. Heavy for an Asian girl. More hassle than its worth likely. Didn't carry through on plans a couple times so I moved on.

  2. #9648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Rochelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-0c3644a9b95d

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8315f536d45982

    Got this one's number pretty quick off SB and talked to her very briefly. Seems like she's really only interested in online and probably wasting your time. The second I told her I thought online was pointless and that I was only into in-person meets, she quit responding.

    There seem to be quite a few profiles lately (new ones, anyway) on both sites where they use the tagline "I can keep a secret". This isn't a default message; the default is just blank. I'm thinking they could either be fake or maybe a few friends who think they can get away with doing as little as possible for a little money on the side. There was supposed to be a group of girls in Richmond who tried that all the time, so I'd be wary with this one and anyone else using that tagline. I have her number, so if you talk to her or someone else with the "I can keep a secret" line in the profile, DM me the last 4 digits you got.

  3. #9647

    That is chump change compared to. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants 75 o for meet-and-greet.

    "So for my first meet I'm used to 750. I expect the arrangement talk to be discussed, and I expect to get a good idea of what you are looking for in an arrangement. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-f63ccd0b8a00
    This one. From her site, her expectations of SD / SB relationship.

    * I want to be a homeonwer, of a Single family home, Possibly 5 bedrooms.

    * I would like to have a newer car, Realisticly standard sedan, Luxury model not necessary, Simply reliable vehicle.

    * I want a credit score of 750-800.

    * Would love to go on 1 vacation a year.

    * I do not want to struggle as much as I have.

    * I want what most people have, but take for granted.

    Go figure the dreams of some of these SBs.

  4. #9646

    Blue Eye Babe

    I met her earlier in the evening in Dc close to Dupont Circle. Plan was to stay overnight but was done with her after 2 rounds. All holes available although she said she does not do anal. The moment my thumb slipped in her third eye magically all holes became available. Fair warning. She looks pretty in profile pic but has ghetto vibe with vape in hand. She wanted me take her out for drinks. I obliged and when to the bar the waitress asked for her license which expired December 2021. No valid license no drinks. I should have bailed but it was just dirty fun. Make sure you make her shower up and she is ready to take a good pounding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-bcb5ec6cc4b9

  5. #9645

    SparklingDiamond

    Wants 75 o for meet-and-greet.

    "So for my first meet I'm used to 750. I expect the arrangement talk to be discussed, and I expect to get a good idea of what you are looking for in an arrangement. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-f63ccd0b8a00

  6. #9644

  7. #9643

    SB for couples

    A number of girls on Seeking claim to be into women. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this with a significant other or FWB? We met a girl off seeking once and it was a pretty good experience but she's no longer on the site. Any girls to recommend?

  8. #9642

    Natalie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-34fdbb413ea8

    She requested to meet up and sent her number as soon as I messaged her. She was hosting at an Alexandria hotel, the Hilton. She looks better than her pics. She initially said her ppm was 2. 5 for BBBJ and 5. 0 for everything. I got her down to 3. 0 for everything. She will literally do whatever you ask with no complaint. All holes allowed if you bring lube. I wanted to keep her to myself but I'm falling back from the scene for a while. Hope you guys have fun with this one. Treat her well.

  9. #9641

    Nina

    I did a M&G with Nina several months ago. Nice, mid-20's girl, flirty, fun, but did not proceed for various reasons. She recently hit me up to continue. I see that she is on SA several times a week. Has anyone partaken?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-05e8feda8ce3

  10. #9640

    What

    She is asking for $200 M&G with no intimacy. 2nd date at $400 gets her FC. Did anyone try this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-03b2c98eb92d

  11. #9639

    Quin

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-5c4f27d9d233

    She real pics look accurate, but she doesn't drive or host. I pick her up in Alexandria VA You will never be able to setup a normal date with her. She will hit you up randomly, and she will meetup on that day. I got kissing but no bbj. She was asking 200. I would say she a listcrawler pro escort or very close to it. She was in and out of the motel with in an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not Quin is not Quinn.

  12. #9638

    Sass. Charlottesville

    Avoid! Wanted $ upfront for pics and kept asking for more to fix her car, pay rent, all urgent. Then got threatening and tried to blackmail. Stay away!! Can't post a link since I blocked her.

  13. #9637

    DesirableCutie aka Spicyketchup

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-b28013a82001

    I meetup with her a few months ago when she just moved to NOVA. Unless. You like big girls I wouldn't bother with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622

    So one of my regular SB cancel on me, so decided to not waste the hotel room. I been talking with spicyketchup for a few weeks. Decided to roll the dice, and I lost. She a lot thicker then her pics at less a good 30 lbs. She moving to NOVA this week from Newport News, that's why her social is all at the beach. She probably getting high turn over because she catfishing everyone with her pics. I regret banging her. Should of hit up another one of my SBs. Didn't see any tracks or signs of heavy drug use, if she was a heavy user she would of been a lot thiner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-b28013a82001

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...96c5caca456ca2

    This one has had a few SA profiles of late. Who knows if they were reported or what. But the SB account seems like it's stuck around a bit longer. Anyone actually meet her, or can verify she's a pro or something else? Seems like the clavicle tattoo should be pretty easy to spot. If she's real, I wouldn't mind eating some Middle Eastern.

  14. #9636

    StylishGymGirl

    Says she didn't know SA was a pay for sex dating site (yeah right) once she got up to speed and I made an offer she countered with 500. I said is that for the entire evening? She replied with no, that's for the hour. LOL. I wished her best of luck with those kind of expectations. She's got horrible acne to boot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-9076d5a86a1e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1924F83A-F3B0-4D88-8A09-73A6286D33DB.jpg‎  

  15. #9635

    Isn't this pic of a porn star?

    I get message from this profile. Face looks familiar maybe a porn star. But I cannot place a name on the face https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-1e1ac0728a2f.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape