Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10608

    Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Reanne in the past week? She's been difficult to reach recently.
    Was wondering the same. Have had a response for a few days. It's happened before, but usually responds within a day.

  2. #10607

    Best dt and ff in town

    I'm looking for someone who is not a cow or 75 years old, not a meth head or a flake that I can reach out to and get good face fucking and DT. Any suggestions?

  3. #10606

    Reanne

    Anyone seen Reanne in the past week? She's been difficult to reach recently.

  4. #10605
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I thought the same thing, but a reverse image look up leads me to her "work" Twitter account that tagged her personal Twitter account at one point. From there, you find her actual name and find her Facebook account and all of the pictures of her "in real life" are the same girl. And she's from St. Louis. Maybe someone is just stealing her pictures or created the "work" Twitter account, like a crazy ex-boyfriend or something. The girl is real and the pictures are real. It's just a matter of whether the LC post is real.
    What are you using to do a reverse image search? I tried looking but got no hits on google.

  5. #10604
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    People will pay for the pussy they want. I would never see her but someone will.
    Also wants a $300 deposit in gift cards. Who's that desperate to be scammed?

  6. #10603

    Mia Nicole

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Any info on her? She is another one of these unicorns that pops up with no history other than a model-world website. Texted with her a little bit, 4 xx per hour and she is in CWE at a nice hotel. I may TOFTT later this week. She looks hot by I have been burnt before by visiting new girls with no reviews or mentions. Anyone have more info? She legit?

  7. #10602
    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    There are so many Lillies I get confused. Pretty sure this is the Lilly that was obsessed with Victoria's Secret clothes, had a canopy bed and was a cat lover. I thought she had a bad car accident and "retired". If this is the same lady I was unaware she was working again. She might be worth a repeat visit.
    That's her, replies indicate that the new pics are not accurate, I know from experience the old pics are not accurate.

  8. #10601
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Generally speaking, girls who "actually" look like that-at least in this town-are NOT going to be found advertising on Listcrawler, besides, those are "2 completely different girls" in several of the pics (BIG FLAG!)...Unless she can send you a "very" specific verification pic of herself doing something you requested, guaranteed, it's a scam.
    Honestly, I thought the same thing, but a reverse image look up leads me to her "work" Twitter account that tagged her personal Twitter account at one point. From there, you find her actual name and find her Facebook account and all of the pictures of her "in real life" are the same girl. And she's from St. Louis. Maybe someone is just stealing her pictures or created the "work" Twitter account, like a crazy ex-boyfriend or something. The girl is real and the pictures are real. It's just a matter of whether the LC post is real.

  9. #10600
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicalushxo



    What's wrong with these fat girls? That's crazy. $500 an hour. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $500.
    People will pay for the pussy they want. I would never see her but someone will.

  10. #10599

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicalushxo

    What's wrong with these fat girls? That's crazy. $500 an hour. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $500.
    Mixes old pics with older pics, she is a bit bigger, and she gives it by the pound so, a new way of having GPS, I guess, but I'm with you on this one.

  11. #10598

    Babygirl

    Has anyone seen this one? Details?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/88449731#

  12. #10597
    There are so many Lillies I get confused. Pretty sure this is the Lilly that was obsessed with Victoria's Secret clothes, had a canopy bed and was a cat lover. I thought she had a bad car accident and "retired". If this is the same lady I was unaware she was working again. She might be worth a repeat visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Several yrs ago (4-5) I booked her right after she moved to O'Fallon.

    Based on GFE reviews and the pics on her web site http://www.lillyslilsecret.net/photos/.

    I knew they were a little dated, but not to old. At the time she was also doing some duo's with Nikki

    Not even close to the woman behind the door when I walked in. Very dissappointing.

    Recently there has been mention about dated pics. Her current ad on Crawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681 shows new pics with current date.

    So if I book again whose going to be behind the door.

    As some one mentioned in a post, I do remember lots of cats.

  13. #10596

    So confused

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicalushxo

    What's wrong with these fat girls? That's crazy. $500 an hour. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $500.

  14. #10595

    Think with the "right" head.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796
    Generally speaking, girls who "actually" look like that-at least in this town-are NOT going to be found advertising on Listcrawler, besides, those are "2 completely different girls" in several of the pics (BIG FLAG!)...Unless she can send you a "very" specific verification pic of herself doing something you requested, guaranteed, it's a scam.

  15. #10594
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    What date would you like on a picture?

    https://ibb.co/Y3GZR0z
    Exactly. Too easy to doctor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape