Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10569

    Lilly. O'Fallon

    Anyone seen her recently? Several yrs ago (4-5) I booked her right after she moved to O'Fallon.

    Based on GFE reviews and the pics on her web site http://www.lillyslilsecret.net/photos/.

    I knew they were a little dated, but not to old. At the time she was also doing some duo's with Nikki

    Not even close to the woman behind the door when I walked in. Very dissappointing.

    Recently there has been mention about dated pics. Her current ad on Crawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681 shows new pics with current date.

    So if I book again whose going to be behind the door.

    As some one mentioned in a post, I do remember lots of cats.

  2. #10568

    Are her pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Probably unnecessary, but I'm going to 3rd this recommendation for Amonie. I've seen her numerous times and her performance is 100% spot on. True GFE for sure. And yes, at 1. 6, she is absolutely the best deal in town in my opinion.
    I really want to pull the trigger with her. Her incall is very close to me. She has has the same pics for years, how does her body look?

  3. #10567

    JustJules

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshstl  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Was wondering if anyone has any recent information on justjules. Searched forum but everything was old and not much info about her.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ah. Jules. Haven't seen her recently and I've lost her contact info. Saw her often a couple / three years ago. She usually worked out of decent hotels in the Arnold area. An unbelievable legitimate squirter.

  4. #10566
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796
    Phone is a text now number from Oklahoma City area. She has ads on megapersonals too.

    If you TOFTT, please report. If she's real, I'd love to see her.

  5. #10565
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say fake unfortunately.
    Just your opinion or did you find something that makes you think it's fake?

  6. #10564

    Recent info on Jules

    Hi there. Was wondering if anyone has any recent information on justjules. Searched forum but everything was old and not much info about her.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #10563
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796
    I'm going to say fake unfortunately.

  8. #10562

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    FS available for 1st time client? Looking to schedule half hour session.
    No, not at all.

  9. #10561

    Thoughts? Intel? Am I just dumb?

    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796

  10. #10560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I just had another great visit with Diana who is an old favorite. I've seen her a number of times over the years and I always have a great time starting with great communication followed up with a great ending. She can be reached at 314xxxx784. And if all of the number doesn't appear PM me and I'll supply the rest. She can also be reached through the St. Louis Vixens website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.
    FS available for 1st time client? Looking to schedule half hour session.

  11. #10559
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special accurate pics but she is a rusher she started on seeking and quickly moved to the big leagues LOL.
    Agree except for the rushing part. Not my experience at all, but YMMV.

  12. #10558

    Amonie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd that Amonie is always a great time. Easy to schedule easy to talk to fire head game pretty pussy and always a good performance for an affordable price.
    Probably unnecessary, but I'm going to 3rd this recommendation for Amonie. I've seen her numerous times and her performance is 100% spot on. True GFE for sure. And yes, at 1. 6, she is absolutely the best deal in town in my opinion.

  13. #10557

    Lola

    I'm going to see her this afternoon. Anyone has any opinion?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88224548

  14. #10556

    Gabby

    Seeing her Monday 8/15 TER is solid.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/3986396.htm

  15. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    On the subject of AA, GFE providers, Amonie is in town.

    She's not as young as Destiny, but totally GFE for a very reasonable donation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88165950
    I 2nd that Amonie is always a great time. Easy to schedule easy to talk to fire head game pretty pussy and always a good performance for an affordable price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape