Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11026

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy4040  [View Original Post]
    Marie in the Tates Creek area has been posting for a long time, possibly years using the same pictures that appear to be legit. Attitude seems horrible but body seems great.

    Haven't seen any reviews and I'm curious if anyone on here has seen her and how things went and etc. Any help is appreciated! If I'm overlooking any reviews, point me in the right direction.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...S/071395165894
    I think my experience with her is like most on here. She's a *****. I didn't get past the text. Want 180 for hhr and very limited menu. If you ask anything she gets shitty with you. She had posted more recent pics. Had put on some weight. Not far but definitely a thick girl. Pics up now are old. So she's a hard pass for me.

  2. #11025

    Tara not GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    There are some good providers out there for much less than $200 That is a hard pass.

    Rae, Alexia, Allie, Blu and Kelsey I would recommend at a lot less the price. All have excellent skills and all pretty much great personalities. I am sure I am leaving someone out. They don't have the Lesbo vibe. Kelsey is bi and does duos.
    I'll start by saying my review of her was the first monger that actually visited her or at least on this site. That being said, can anyone say her body is not the best in Lexington (outside of Jenna whom I've not seen which I said in my original post) and her attitude with me was always great and I agree she could dress sexier. Can anyone that has seen her say they didn't have a good time? Can you say you didn't leave and didn't feel nasty from seeing her like others? I've not seen Rae but heard good things and Alexia (s) is the full Bush is ok and Blu is ghost worthy and Kelsey, well Kelsey is also pretty awesome so check her out too. That being said, Tara is a great new provider just don't expect a $50 qv.

  3. #11024

    Tara-GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSplitter  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling you on the lezz vibe but I wasn't rushed at all and while there was a clock in the room, she never mentioned time and I was with her for more than 30 minutes. A sexy outfit would have been nice, agreed. Re GPS. Most of my experience in this hobby has been AMPs where you get a rub-and-tug for 60+40 and that's getting old. I don't mind paying up if the place is safe and clean and the pussy is good. Thanks for your honesty input! Peace.
    There are some good providers out there for much less than $200 That is a hard pass.

    Rae, Alexia, Allie, Blu and Kelsey I would recommend at a lot less the price. All have excellent skills and all pretty much great personalities. I am sure I am leaving someone out. They don't have the Lesbo vibe. Kelsey is bi and does duos.

  4. #11023
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex  [View Original Post]
    Does Tara off multiple pops?
    I asked, her reply was let's see how your doing after round one. I took a Cialis, drank a Red Bull and took her in several positions after her initial BBBJ. I've lasted longer, but I'm out of shape. I left very satisfied.

  5. #11022
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    One and done for me.

    I saw her yesterday as well. Maybe you were after me or before me. Who knows. I'm being a contrarian. Going against the grain. I'm not drinking the kool aid. I will not be back.

    Good visit. Cute gal, nice body. Personable. But. $200. GPS. Just not worth it. I was expecting something a little special for that kind of money. Not sure what. Maybe a hot outfit or like a massage,. . . Even if it's for 2-3 minutes. I was not there even close to an hour. But at that rate I can get 2 or even 4 visits with other providers. As I was leaving I was thinking what just happened? I just dropped $2 bills for 30 min, I can think of several providers at half the price.

    A number of turn offs. She 1) asks for money up front 2), sets a clock. 3) was rushed, in a hurry to get me off. 4) lesbo vibe. I always give money upfront especially with gals I know and trust. She didn't give me a chance "where's the money? I'm setting my clock". Should have left then. She was straight to business. Must have booked an appointment right after me.

    I got this strong lesbo vibe from her. Short hair, no make up, greeting me wearing yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt and sports bra. If the right chick shows up at her door, she goes to the dark side.

    You would think some of these gals would show some pride in their appearance. There is a gal in Nicholasville. Seniors know who I'm talking about, a total smoke show would greet you wearing a pj bottom, sweat shirt and house shoes. Jezzz. I give Rae, Kelsey and Blu credit they meet you in a sexy outfits, fun to be with at half the price and no fake boobs..
    I'm feeling you on the lezz vibe but I wasn't rushed at all and while there was a clock in the room, she never mentioned time and I was with her for more than 30 minutes. A sexy outfit would have been nice, agreed. Re GPS. Most of my experience in this hobby has been AMPs where you get a rub-and-tug for 60+40 and that's getting old. I don't mind paying up if the place is safe and clean and the pussy is good. Thanks for your honesty input! Peace.

  6. #11021

    Tara-Not a Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSplitter  [View Original Post]
    Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.
    One and done for me.

    I saw her yesterday as well. Maybe you were after me or before me. Who knows. I'm being a contrarian. Going against the grain. I'm not drinking the kool aid. I will not be back.

    Good visit. Cute gal, nice body. Personable. But. $200. GPS. Just not worth it. I was expecting something a little special for that kind of money. Not sure what. Maybe a hot outfit or like a massage,. . . Even if it's for 2-3 minutes. I was not there even close to an hour. But at that rate I can get 2 or even 4 visits with other providers. As I was leaving I was thinking what just happened? I just dropped $2 bills for 30 min, I can think of several providers at half the price.

    A number of turn offs. She 1) asks for money up front 2), sets a clock. 3) was rushed, in a hurry to get me off. 4) lesbo vibe. I always give money upfront especially with gals I know and trust. She didn't give me a chance "where's the money? I'm setting my clock". Should have left then. She was straight to business. Must have booked an appointment right after me.

    I got this strong lesbo vibe from her. Short hair, no make up, greeting me wearing yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt and sports bra. If the right chick shows up at her door, she goes to the dark side.

    You would think some of these gals would show some pride in their appearance. There is a gal in Nicholasville. Seniors know who I'm talking about, a total smoke show would greet you wearing a pj bottom, sweat shirt and house shoes. Jezzz. I give Rae, Kelsey and Blu credit they meet you in a sexy outfits, fun to be with at half the price and no fake boobs.

    She just did not do it for me. To each his own. I understand the money upfront. But, setting a clock was a cockblocker, rushing and the lesbo thing. I will not repeat.

  7. #11020

    Marie

    Marie in the Tates Creek area has been posting for a long time, possibly years using the same pictures that appear to be legit. Attitude seems horrible but body seems great.

    Haven't seen any reviews and I'm curious if anyone on here has seen her and how things went and etc. Any help is appreciated! If I'm overlooking any reviews, point me in the right direction.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...S/071395165894

  8. #11019

    Is there a market?

    I've seen some recent post in here and the Louisville thread about possible gangbang possibilities. I know a lot of us on here would absolutely get in on that action. I just wonder if there's a market for this? Seems most of my rotation I ask its a definite no. Curious if there is any out there or if anyone has taken part in one.

  9. #11018
    Quote Originally Posted by EHonda13  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...A/510563343070

    Anyone seen her? Please share. Interested in a blowjob from her with glasses on.
    Saw her once several years ago. She is older, bod kinda flabby, and is not attractive.

    Head was fair but no cim.

  10. #11017

    Great reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSplitter  [View Original Post]
    Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.
    Does Tara off multiple pops?

  11. #11016

    Tara Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.
    Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.

  12. #11015

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942

    Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!
    Well it's a TS who apparently is too damn stupid not to advertise in the female escort section, so you decide. I've reported this ad oftenandapparently the admin doesn't give a shit.

  13. #11014

    Blue Sapphire

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...A/510563343070

    Anyone seen her? Please share. Interested in a blowjob from her with glasses on.

  14. #11013

    RaeRae

    Well it's only one Rae but I thought that might make it easier to find on a search. Maybe we should adopt that method for girls who have less than 4 letters in their name. I think they pick 2 and 3 letter names because they know we can't search out bad reviews that way. This has been a public service announcement, now on to the review portion of the program.

    Thanks to those that have left good reviews about her I thought I would check her out as the 40 something MILF is something I gravitate to for a few reasons. Generally habit free and like what they do for the most part, plus their skill set tends to be off the charts when you connect with the right one. Rae didn't disappoint.

    She was freshly showered and made up, makeup and lipstick when I arrived, with a nice lingerie set on that accented her incredible all natural twins. What a sight. Past reviews about her oral talents are spot on, she enjoys the work and takes direction well. I could have finished there but she wanted to do other things so who was I to tell her no! She rides like a jockey at Keeneland and the view from K9 was spectacular as well. Will I see her again? Book it Danny!

    Was in a decent clean hotel near 75 and an exit named after a horse. I think you know the place. Treat her like the lady she is, we need to keep the good ones!

  15. #11012

    Really?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942

    Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape