Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 17953
-
08-10-22 17:26 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 45I asked, her reply was let's see how your doing after round one. I took a Cialis, drank a Red Bull and took her in several positions after her initial BBBJ. I've lasted longer, but I'm out of shape. I left very satisfied.
Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 17:20 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm feeling you on the lezz vibe but I wasn't rushed at all and while there was a clock in the room, she never mentioned time and I was with her for more than 30 minutes. A sexy outfit would have been nice, agreed. Re GPS. Most of my experience in this hobby has been AMPs where you get a rub-and-tug for 60+40 and that's getting old. I don't mind paying up if the place is safe and clean and the pussy is good. Thanks for your honesty input! Peace.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 15:25 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 437Tara-Not a Fan
One and done for me.
Originally Posted by LaneSplitter
[View Original Post]
I saw her yesterday as well. Maybe you were after me or before me. Who knows. I'm being a contrarian. Going against the grain. I'm not drinking the kool aid. I will not be back.
Good visit. Cute gal, nice body. Personable. But. $200. GPS. Just not worth it. I was expecting something a little special for that kind of money. Not sure what. Maybe a hot outfit or like a massage,. . . Even if it's for 2-3 minutes. I was not there even close to an hour. But at that rate I can get 2 or even 4 visits with other providers. As I was leaving I was thinking what just happened? I just dropped $2 bills for 30 min, I can think of several providers at half the price.
A number of turn offs. She 1) asks for money up front 2), sets a clock. 3) was rushed, in a hurry to get me off. 4) lesbo vibe. I always give money upfront especially with gals I know and trust. She didn't give me a chance "where's the money? I'm setting my clock". Should have left then. She was straight to business. Must have booked an appointment right after me.
I got this strong lesbo vibe from her. Short hair, no make up, greeting me wearing yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt and sports bra. If the right chick shows up at her door, she goes to the dark side.
You would think some of these gals would show some pride in their appearance. There is a gal in Nicholasville. Seniors know who I'm talking about, a total smoke show would greet you wearing a pj bottom, sweat shirt and house shoes. Jezzz. I give Rae, Kelsey and Blu credit they meet you in a sexy outfits, fun to be with at half the price and no fake boobs.
She just did not do it for me. To each his own. I understand the money upfront. But, setting a clock was a cockblocker, rushing and the lesbo thing. I will not repeat.
-
08-10-22 15:23 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 40Marie
Marie in the Tates Creek area has been posting for a long time, possibly years using the same pictures that appear to be legit. Attitude seems horrible but body seems great.
Haven't seen any reviews and I'm curious if anyone on here has seen her and how things went and etc. Any help is appreciated! If I'm overlooking any reviews, point me in the right direction.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...S/071395165894
-
08-10-22 13:55 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 60Is there a market?
I've seen some recent post in here and the Louisville thread about possible gangbang possibilities. I know a lot of us on here would absolutely get in on that action. I just wonder if there's a market for this? Seems most of my rotation I ask its a definite no. Curious if there is any out there or if anyone has taken part in one.
-
08-10-22 13:15 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 100Saw her once several years ago. She is older, bod kinda flabby, and is not attractive.
Originally Posted by EHonda13
[View Original Post]
Head was fair but no cim.
-
08-10-22 11:19 #11017Regular Member

Posts: 6Great reviews
Does Tara off multiple pops?
Originally Posted by LaneSplitter
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 07:01 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 45Tara Fan
Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:11 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 221Really?
Well it's a TS who apparently is too damn stupid not to advertise in the female escort section, so you decide. I've reported this ad oftenandapparently the admin doesn't give a shit.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 16:02 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 61Blue Sapphire
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...A/510563343070
Anyone seen her? Please share. Interested in a blowjob from her with glasses on.
-
08-09-22 10:09 #11013Banned Member

Posts: 1056RaeRae
Well it's only one Rae but I thought that might make it easier to find on a search. Maybe we should adopt that method for girls who have less than 4 letters in their name. I think they pick 2 and 3 letter names because they know we can't search out bad reviews that way. This has been a public service announcement, now on to the review portion of the program.
Thanks to those that have left good reviews about her I thought I would check her out as the 40 something MILF is something I gravitate to for a few reasons. Generally habit free and like what they do for the most part, plus their skill set tends to be off the charts when you connect with the right one. Rae didn't disappoint.
She was freshly showered and made up, makeup and lipstick when I arrived, with a nice lingerie set on that accented her incredible all natural twins. What a sight. Past reviews about her oral talents are spot on, she enjoys the work and takes direction well. I could have finished there but she wanted to do other things so who was I to tell her no! She rides like a jockey at Keeneland and the view from K9 was spectacular as well. Will I see her again? Book it Danny!
Was in a decent clean hotel near 75 and an exit named after a horse. I think you know the place. Treat her like the lady she is, we need to keep the good ones!
-
08-08-22 16:42 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 445Really?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942
Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!
-
08-08-22 05:43 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 568She told me the same thing
My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.
Originally Posted by KYHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 21:43 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 168Tara
I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.
What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.
-
08-07-22 18:37 #11009Banned Member

Posts: 1056Milf
Links come and go and this one has gone. In the future try and post a name, photo and last 4 digits of phone number so we can help you out.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






