Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1154
-
08-15-22 09:35 #779Senior Member

Posts: 165Just changing your hair color a bit don't make you a different person. You should quit before digging that whole deeper than you're already in. You robbed a guy we know it you know it and now you're looking even dumber for trying to cover it up.
Originally Posted by SmokeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 09:28 #778Senior Member

Posts: 367Oops! Wrong section. Needs to be moved over to Massage parlor reports. Good report though. It would be nice to know the name of the provider too.
Originally Posted by WhiteShadow57
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 17:16 #777Senior Member

Posts: 107Spring Massage
Was in Dalton today and fell asleep. Had a dream I was at Spring Massage. TS I as nice but no teasing at all. Maybe a 7 of 10. Back to room and good back massage. On flip was asked if HJ was ok. Who am I to deny her giving a HJ. All in all I would say 7/10. $. 60 and. $40 tip. Woke up and was back in car with bottle of water in hand.
-
08-14-22 09:10 #776Regular Member

Posts: 7Here are both pictures
Apologies for duplicate posts. Here are both the original pic and edited to look completely different lady.
-
08-13-22 19:49 #775Regular Member

Posts: 7Suspicious
Here is the real picture of the lady with that tattoo on her chest. This picture posted by hired desire is heavily edited and very badly done. I may not have a lot of posts but I can surely spot a fake. Just look in the background its from STG.
Originally Posted by HiredDesire
[View Original Post]
The real lady looks nothing like the one posted by HD. Fake picture fake review.
-
08-13-22 19:44 #774Regular Member

Posts: 7Suspicious
Here is the real picture of the lady with that tattoo on her chest. This picture posted by hired desire is heavily edited and very badly done. I may not have a lot of posts but I can surely spot a fake. Just look in the background its from STG.
Originally Posted by HiredDesire
[View Original Post]
The real lady looks nothing like the one posted by HD. Fake picture fake review.
-
08-13-22 19:31 #773Regular Member

Posts: 7Suspicious
Here is the real picture of the lady with that tattoo on her chest. This picture posted by hired desire is heavily edited and very badly done. I may not have a lot of posts but I can surely spot a fake. Just look in the background its from STG.
Originally Posted by HiredDesire
[View Original Post]
The real lady looks nothing like the one posted by HD. Fake picture fake review.
-
08-13-22 07:33 #772Senior Member

Posts: 91Krissy in Calhoun always having problems with rent
Has anyone seen her. I would like to know if she has a handler. I have seen her posting for sometime but no one has reviewed her.
-
08-13-22 07:31 #771Senior Member

Posts: 50Krissy Calhoun
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...N/841366296478 anyone see her yet? She seems legit but I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with her.
-
08-12-22 19:55 #770Senior Member

Posts: 406Don't do it.
And in case some of you are new, looks like the chick who had her pimp rob me about a year ago in Rome has popped back up. Advertising in Calhoun now.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...n/778065114750
-
08-10-22 20:51 #769Senior Member

Posts: 108It'd be funny to bombard her with no shows.
Originally Posted by RexRaider
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 20:50 #768Senior Member

Posts: 108Same thoughts here
I noticed that too. All three of those posts were within a few minutes of one another as I recall.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 12:43 #767Senior Member

Posts: 289Exactly! I had written the same post nearly word for word but for some reason it didn't go through. She also posting like crazy. Dude probably be beating her ass now.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:47 #766Senior Member

Posts: 367Who To Believe
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
Lookn is a Senior Member with 195 posts. Hired has only 3 posts all promoting this woman. Seems like I would believe a Senior Member's story. A revengeful wife won't have 195 posts on this forum. Besides the referenced busted lip picture does not show up on Google. Hmm, who to believe.
Originally Posted by HiredDesire
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 13:21 #765Senior Member

Posts: 107Promotion
Sounds to me like a handler (the scum that beats people up) or it's her trying to get more business. I'm staying away!
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





