Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1151
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #761

    Simply the best

    Went to see a woman in Calhoun and it was the greatest time. We played a sex game with cards that was actually really fun. I came for qv and stayed 4 hours. I felt like a new man after seeing her. Hey skills are incomparable simple the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-1200730547.jpg‎  

  2. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this person, had seen reviews so I thought she was legit. Went in, conversation nice enough. Gave her money, she asked if I minded cleaning up, there were wipes in bathroom. She stepped outside which I thought was strange. It had been too long, started getting clothes when in barged a young black man who attacked me. Began punching me in head and mouth. Every time I tried to move he attacked more. He grabbed my shorts threw them in parking lot. I grabbed shirt covered myself best I could. Fortunately I was able to grab everything except one shoe.

    Not until I got in vehicle did I see how much I was bleeding. Had busted my lip. My jaw is VERY sore already. I just want everyone to know the danger this person presents and steer very clear of her in Calhoun.

    This pic of me is after I had cleaned most blood away. Rest are pics of her.

    P.S. I'm done, I'm out of this game. Too much for me to lose.
    Glad you OK. Sounds like you were really caught by surprise. Did this happen at a Calhoun hotel? Can you share the name of? So we be extra cautious if we out visiting the same place?

    Let this be a lesson for all. Never trust these girls. Don't let them out of your sight. Always have an equalizer ready. They all hustlers. Always go in with the mindset that they trying to set you up! Has anyone seen the chick on stg begging for $$ with a different sob story every 4 hrs? Wonder if the other Calhoun girls are doing the same.

  3. #759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this person, had seen reviews so I thought she was legit. Went in, conversation nice enough. Gave her money, she asked if I minded cleaning up, there were wipes in bathroom. She stepped outside which I thought was strange. It had been too long, started getting clothes when in barged a young black man who attacked me. Began punching me in head and mouth. Every time I tried to move he attacked more. He grabbed my shorts threw them in parking lot. I grabbed shirt covered myself best I could. Fortunately I was able to grab everything except one shoe.

    Not until I got in vehicle did I see how much I was bleeding. Had busted my lip. My jaw is VERY sore already. I just want everyone to know the danger this person presents and steer very clear of her in Calhoun.

    This pic of me is after I had cleaned most blood away. Rest are pics of her.

    P.S. I'm done, I'm out of this game. Too much for me to lose.
    I saw her about a year and a half ago and she was legit then. She stopped advertising for a while and has fairly recently come back, no telling what has happened since then.

    Don't blame you for getting out of the game, and thanks for the warning.

    I hope you will be ok, and sorry this happened to you.

  4. #758

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this person, had seen reviews so I thought she was legit. Went in, conversation nice enough. Gave her money, she asked if I minded cleaning up, there were wipes in bathroom. She stepped outside which I thought was strange. It had been too long, started getting clothes when in barged a young black man who attacked me. Began punching me in head and mouth. Every time I tried to move he attacked more. He grabbed my shorts threw them in parking lot. I grabbed shirt covered myself best I could. Fortunately I was able to grab everything except one shoe.

    Not until I got in vehicle did I see how much I was bleeding. Had busted my lip. My jaw is VERY sore already. I just want everyone to know the danger this person presents and steer very clear of her in Calhoun.

    This pic of me is after I had cleaned most blood away. Rest are pics of her.

    P.S. I'm done, I'm out of this game. Too much for me to lose.
    Sorry what happened to you and glad your ok now. Thanks for he warning.

  5. #757

    Avoid avoid avoid. Violent scam!

    Went to see this person, had seen reviews so I thought she was legit. Went in, conversation nice enough. Gave her money, she asked if I minded cleaning up, there were wipes in bathroom. She stepped outside which I thought was strange. It had been too long, started getting clothes when in barged a young black man who attacked me. Began punching me in head and mouth. Every time I tried to move he attacked more. He grabbed my shorts threw them in parking lot. I grabbed shirt covered myself best I could. Fortunately I was able to grab everything except one shoe.

    Not until I got in vehicle did I see how much I was bleeding. Had busted my lip. My jaw is VERY sore already. I just want everyone to know the danger this person presents and steer very clear of her in Calhoun.

    This pic of me is after I had cleaned most blood away. Rest are pics of her.

    P.S. I'm done, I'm out of this game. Too much for me to lose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me.jpg‎   tmtq2mjc2nmjmnjg4nde3m2ezywi5ndfknjrmztk5mjhhyweyndq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtq0ndy5n2u3ngjhzgy2ymrhymrhzjq3zjq5ngzhmzq1mzgwnzm.jpg.jpeg‎   tndc5mzyzzdk5odvmmja1nmexyzy4m2zlnzi0mty4otbkytdima.jpg.jpeg‎   tntezody1odjjywyxmtu4mthintm2nzazm2vizjhjztu1odlhoq.jpg.jpeg‎  


  6. #756

    Blue Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by KindOfMissBp  [View Original Post]
    I live near Blue Ridge. The only thing going on there (and surrounding areas) are the strung out meth heads.

    I tried the massage place in BR (JoJo) mentioned on this board and found myself praying that the old lady wouldn't touch junior. (She didn't and all I paid for was the massage).

    I've started checking out the girls in Cleveland TN that are reviewed on the Chattanooga board. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but a few look promising.
    Heading out to Ellijay tomorrow. Mina is leaving Health Massage. I might be TOFTT but new girl starts tomorrow. Will let you know.

  7. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl in Rome?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...z/503328928917

    In Rome every couple weeks for work and interested in seeing her. Thanks.
    She also has a profile on Seeking for what it's worth. Be interested in finding out more about her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f135574db1f3

  8. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadieLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Rates are higher than anyone and requires a deposit. I'd be free to the rate if this is actually her, but deposits make me skeptical. Can anyone verify she is everything in her ad?
    Funny how her ad on Slixa actually mentions no deposit required. Guess she changed her mind?

  9. #753

    Blue ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow57  [View Original Post]
    If you find anything in our area please share. Even the AMPs in the area are not good. Thanks in advance.
    I live near Blue Ridge. The only thing going on there (and surrounding areas) are the strung out meth heads.

    I tried the massage place in BR (JoJo) mentioned on this board and found myself praying that the old lady wouldn't touch junior. (She didn't and all I paid for was the massage).

    I've started checking out the girls in Cleveland TN that are reviewed on the Chattanooga board. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but a few look promising.

  10. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl in Rome?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...z/503328928917

    In Rome every couple weeks for work and interested in seeing her. Thanks.
    She's pretty decent looking. If I was in Rome, I would try her out.

  11. #751

    Like to see her also

    Hard for me to think she would be better than SPP ladies for $300 an hour.

    She is closer to me and I dig MILF looks. Albeit face is blurred out. If anyone samples, please do report. FYI, SPP sure back online and updated

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Deposits are a SCAM, don't listen to the small head!
    .

  12. #750

    Deposits NO

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadieLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Rates are higher than anyone and requires a deposit. I'd be free to the rate if this is actually her, but deposits make me skeptical. Can anyone verify she is everything in her ad?
    Deposits are a SCAM, don't listen to the small head!

  13. #749

    Mini snackz

    Anyone seen this girl in Rome?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...z/503328928917

    In Rome every couple weeks for work and interested in seeing her. Thanks.

  14. #748

    Alyssa

    Has anyone seen her? Rates are higher than anyone and requires a deposit. I'd be free to the rate if this is actually her, but deposits make me skeptical. Can anyone verify she is everything in her ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44AD0B00-8C57-4849-9447-445F6F819C89.jpg‎  

  15. #747

    Has anyone seen Alyssa?

    Top dollar rates and requesting a deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape