Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11020

    Marie

    Marie in the Tates Creek area has been posting for a long time, possibly years using the same pictures that appear to be legit. Attitude seems horrible but body seems great.

    Haven't seen any reviews and I'm curious if anyone on here has seen her and how things went and etc. Any help is appreciated! If I'm overlooking any reviews, point me in the right direction.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...S/071395165894

  2. #11019

    Is there a market?

    I've seen some recent post in here and the Louisville thread about possible gangbang possibilities. I know a lot of us on here would absolutely get in on that action. I just wonder if there's a market for this? Seems most of my rotation I ask its a definite no. Curious if there is any out there or if anyone has taken part in one.

  3. #11018
    Quote Originally Posted by EHonda13  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...A/510563343070

    Anyone seen her? Please share. Interested in a blowjob from her with glasses on.
    Saw her once several years ago. She is older, bod kinda flabby, and is not attractive.

    Head was fair but no cim.

  4. #11017

    Great reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSplitter  [View Original Post]
    Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.
    Does Tara off multiple pops?

  5. #11016

    Tara Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.
    Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.

  6. #11015

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942

    Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!
    Well it's a TS who apparently is too damn stupid not to advertise in the female escort section, so you decide. I've reported this ad oftenandapparently the admin doesn't give a shit.

  7. #11014

    Blue Sapphire

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...A/510563343070

    Anyone seen her? Please share. Interested in a blowjob from her with glasses on.

  8. #11013

    RaeRae

    Well it's only one Rae but I thought that might make it easier to find on a search. Maybe we should adopt that method for girls who have less than 4 letters in their name. I think they pick 2 and 3 letter names because they know we can't search out bad reviews that way. This has been a public service announcement, now on to the review portion of the program.

    Thanks to those that have left good reviews about her I thought I would check her out as the 40 something MILF is something I gravitate to for a few reasons. Generally habit free and like what they do for the most part, plus their skill set tends to be off the charts when you connect with the right one. Rae didn't disappoint.

    She was freshly showered and made up, makeup and lipstick when I arrived, with a nice lingerie set on that accented her incredible all natural twins. What a sight. Past reviews about her oral talents are spot on, she enjoys the work and takes direction well. I could have finished there but she wanted to do other things so who was I to tell her no! She rides like a jockey at Keeneland and the view from K9 was spectacular as well. Will I see her again? Book it Danny!

    Was in a decent clean hotel near 75 and an exit named after a horse. I think you know the place. Treat her like the lady she is, we need to keep the good ones!

  9. #11012

    Really?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942

    Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!

  10. #11011

    She told me the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by KYHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.

    What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.
    My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.

  11. #11010

    Tara

    I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.

    What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.

  12. #11009

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Good or bad?

    Please advice, I plan to visit next week and was thinking about booking with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87716472
    Links come and go and this one has gone. In the future try and post a name, photo and last 4 digits of phone number so we can help you out.

  13. #11008
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    What would lead you to ask? Did she pop up somewhere?
    Saw something on Erotic Monkey.

  14. #11007

    Leann

    Legit, nice provider. FS and GFE. Ad on STG showing nude photos in the shower. Last digits 6698. See my review on TER.

  15. #11006

    Lady Red / Russian Girl

    There's two providers I've been curious about for a little while, but can't find much info on.

    The first is currently going by Lady Red, but has used other names in the past when she didn't have red hair. I tried to set something up with her once, but she went silent before anything could be settled.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/096410777980

    The second I couldn't find a name for, but it says in her bio that she's Eastern European / Russian.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/638571483434

    Would love to know some more info on them before taking the plunge. Pictures attached below in case links expire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odywntuxmwe5mjc1mjzhogq0ndvkzjfhodvizdk2n2i1ota5yw.jpg.jpg‎   mtiznzy2nzi3nwi5mdu5ownhmtvlodzmowi4mjrknwjhmti0nwi.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape