Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 806 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 12082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8737
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That is one of the craziest encounters I've ever heard of. I wish I knew who she was so I can avoid.
    I've got a pic but I suck at posting pics. Won't open my clipboard.

  2. #8736

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I took her to a hotel. She wanted a shower. She said she would be out in 5 min. She was in there for 2 1/2 hours. I went down on her till she was as wet as a mop. She said "OMG never in my life! OK now I'll take care of you but let me use the bathroom" came out with her clothes on and said she's late for a meeting. She needed more drugs and wanted me to pay for them. I was not going to go thru that again so I went to drop her off. Then she demanded more money for her time. "Hell no" and you know the rest of the story. So to answer your question, No! She never even touched me.
    Wow. That is one of the craziest encounters I've ever heard of. I wish I knew who she was so I can avoid.

  3. #8735
    Quote Originally Posted by SwankyTodd  [View Original Post]
    So did you cum, or no?
    I took her to a hotel. She wanted a shower. She said she would be out in 5 min. She was in there for 2 1/2 hours. I went down on her till she was as wet as a mop. She said "OMG never in my life! OK now I'll take care of you but let me use the bathroom" came out with her clothes on and said she's late for a meeting. She needed more drugs and wanted me to pay for them. I was not going to go thru that again so I went to drop her off. Then she demanded more money for her time. "Hell no" and you know the rest of the story. So to answer your question, No! She never even touched me.

  4. #8734

    Glad you're ok

    So did you cum, or no?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I swore off SW's mostly but continued it as a spectator sport. I couldn't pass up hispanic Daisy who I saw walking around in a short skirt no panties flashing a great ass. She jumped in and put some great tits in my face. I think she's got the best body walking for sure. She was bubbly and fun and I got her number for later because I was out of time. Tonight she called me and we met up. She asked for 40 to get "something" ran to a car and came back. To make a very long story short, before she even touched me she suddenly changed up and started swinging a utility knife demanding 100. Missed my neck by about an inch because I dodged it and jumped out my truck. Biotch almost slit my throat. Women and children sitting on their front steps about 20 feet away. Bouncing around in my truck still swinging the knife screaming she hates her life "now I want 150 and I'll get out of your truck" I threw a bunch of 20's at her and she got out. Cheaper than new seats or another windshield. I am absolutely done with SW's all together. Never again!

  5. #8733

    Daisy warning!!

    I swore off SW's mostly but continued it as a spectator sport. I couldn't pass up hispanic Daisy who I saw walking around in a short skirt no panties flashing a great ass. She jumped in and put some great tits in my face. I think she's got the best body walking for sure. She was bubbly and fun and I got her number for later because I was out of time. Tonight she called me and we met up. She asked for 40 to get "something" ran to a car and came back. To make a very long story short, before she even touched me she suddenly changed up and started swinging a utility knife demanding 100. Missed my neck by about an inch because I dodged it and jumped out my truck. Biotch almost slit my throat. Women and children sitting on their front steps about 20 feet away. Bouncing around in my truck still swinging the knife screaming she hates her life "now I want 150 and I'll get out of your truck" I threw a bunch of 20's at her and she got out. Cheaper than new seats or another windshield. I am absolutely done with SW's all together. Never again!

  6. #8732

    Crazies and Sandy on L

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I reported on one that kicked out my windshield. It took two hours of arguing with her demons to get her out of my car. Should have thought to give her 20 to get the f out. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
    In my past experiences throwing a temper tantrum to try and scare them or "escorting" them out has always worked if your willing to take that kind of risk. If they refuse to get out I let them know right away that I'm not playing games. I don't negotiate, or play talking games. But I know every situation is different. LOL. Any who, I scooped a nice LSW on 14 and L goes by the name of Sandy. Thicker Latina with a big ass. Nice sloppy BBBJCIM with a little DT. Seems like a nice girl, will repeat. I love the Latina's.

  7. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    You guys give crazy SW's money just to get out of your car? That's very generous. LOL. Wow. Now I don't understand why some SW's would act in such a manner if they are getting away with this. LOL.
    I reported on one that kicked out my windshield. It took two hours of arguing with her demons to get her out of my car. Should have thought to give her 20 to get the f out. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

  8. #8730

    Free Money Alert! Free Money Alert!

    You guys give crazy SW's money just to get out of your car? That's very generous. LOL. Wow. Now I don't understand why some SW's would act in such a manner if they are getting away with this. LOL.

  9. #8729

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    One time I had to pretend to be a cop to get her out. It didn't work. Paid her 25. Another time I threatened to leave the area and drive back to my city that was 45 minutes away. It didn't work. Paid her 30 to get he F out. Remember gentleman, always lock your doors so when they try to get in, you can get a good look at them and decide if you want them sucking on you.
    I've had it work when I suggested McDonalds to get a drink. The drive thru line was long. I parked and we both went inside. I went to take a leak and bolted.

  10. #8728

    Crazy SW

    One time I had to pretend to be a cop to get her out. It didn't work. Paid her 25. Another time I threatened to leave the area and drive back to my city that was 45 minutes away. It didn't work. Paid her 30 to get he F out. Remember gentleman, always lock your doors so when they try to get in, you can get a good look at them and decide if you want them sucking on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I've never once given them full price for a drop-off with no services. Usually 5 will get them out of the car..

  11. #8727
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    If you dropped her off back where you picked her up without giving her money to get out of the car, you my friend got lucky. Usually you have to give them the donation even if the deed wasn't done or not.
    I've never once given them full price for a drop-off with no services. Usually 5 will get them out of the car.

    HS.

  12. #8726

    Lucky

    If you dropped her off back where you picked her up without giving her money to get out of the car, you my friend got lucky. Usually you have to give them the donation even if the deed wasn't done or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Extman  [View Original Post]
    Picked up sky today. She looks clean and sober, top 10% looking in the area IMHO.

    The problem is she's always with a few guys, doesn't want to leave the GF area, and charges more than the average SW rate. I ended up dropping her back with nothing done due to these issues. Any fellow mongers have experience with her?

  13. #8725

    Sky

    Picked up sky today. She looks clean and sober, top 10% looking in the area IMHO.

    The problem is she's always with a few guys, doesn't want to leave the GF area, and charges more than the average SW rate. I ended up dropping her back with nothing done due to these issues. Any fellow mongers have experience with her?

  14. #8724

    Starr

    Here is a picture of Starr the streetwalker I last posted about for the gentleman that sent me and pm and others that may be interested trying her out. (I took the pic today) best head game out there imo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF6BBDF1-B88F-489C-905A-1022072D4009.jpeg‎  

  15. #8723

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I was on my way to my spot with Starr (two "r"s? As described in a report of a few months ago when she got nervous and had me take her back and drop her off, without asking for any compensation. She was sexy, albeit greatly overweight. The fat was placed nicely, allowing her- or perhaps even causing her- to have a delectable shape. And yes, a very attractive pussy. Would have been my only black hooker so far this year. Oh, well.

    Speaking of black hookers- what ever happened to Ariel on Greenfield?
    Sent original Starr poster a DM and got nothing. Either of you able to share digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape