Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 24516
-
08-10-22 11:28 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 69C. C. Review
Was in the mood for something new and different. Found CC and text her to see what rates where and the text came a minute after texting so set up was easy and quick. She staying in a hotel in golden ring. Got to the hotel had text a few times but she got back to me after 5 minutes of waiting and gave me the room. She was wearing the orange dress in the photos. She wasn't wearing make up but she was decent in the face. Body pictures are accurate. She had good convo and took her time before we got to business. I laid the donation on the dresser and got to business. Started with a CBJ (9/10) she had good suction and was nasty with it. Switched to k9 (cfs) and she was throwing the cake at me, she was moaning and got extremely wet. I didn't last to long with that combination. Most importantly she didn't have an odor. I asked if she stay's in Maryland, she said she travels from time to time to catch her while you can. I would repeat. Oh yeah ss was a c-note. Her ad is: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88448091.
-
08-10-22 10:48 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 805Looks Like a Winner!
Especially if her HH is less than $160. Hopefully she spends a lot of time in the Baltimore area but she's a newcomer to EB. Since May 3rd.
For me, there's nothing like having a squad of babes to answer the bell for you. Guaranteed, when I want it answered.
Decent looking / bodied escorts at $150/ HH or less do not grow on trees.
I also noticed a lot of great New pics / escorts in the Baltimore section of EB.
Has the Baltimore area been invaded by a large influx of Latinas like the College Park area?
I hope so!
Happy Hunting!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 10:40 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 327Nope
Nope. I never said it was. But. 45 for a bbj was good enough. Probably won't return. She text me the other day, but I didn't see it until the next day.
Originally Posted by Justin7
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 10:12 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 1971: There are many reviews and comments about people seeing her. She's legit.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
2: Dude why the hell are you here? I don't just mean this forum, I mean that this hobby. Every post is the same, you're terrified and begging for information that's literally right there at your fingertips. I know the dating market is rough man but have you considered this isn't your thing? Hell I honestly wish I had never started, I can't say doing this has had a positive effect on my life. It's messed up my perception on the "value" of sex. If you're too scared to jump in maybe consider this as a blessing, the universe / God / Allah / Karma is flat out telling you this isn't your scene. Your posts aren't happy, they are brimming with negative energy and I feel like you're stressing yourself out trying to get something to happen that won't,and I'm going to see you on the news when you snap and shoot up a Walmart.
-
08-10-22 05:20 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 76Instagram Model
This woman is an Instagram model. I don't know if I can post her IG handle without getting booted according to the group rules. I've talked to her several times about her photos being used for ads in the Baltimore area.
Originally Posted by MotoMoto11
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 00:37 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 112This advance stuff is ridiculous
What is with the advance stuff now especially with a fake ad like this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88407900.
-
08-09-22 22:37 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 530Strawberry
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88281644#.
This 1 is getting ate up fast. Saw her within 6 mos of the 1st time. I wouldn't be surprised if she's walkin the streets soon. Service was still good but she's using.
-
08-09-22 22:04 #14864Banned Member

Posts: 275Alexis
Dreamed of this one a few months back. Pics are old but accurate. She was on some shit, WAY too chatty but wasn't too zonked out of it to be asleep or nodding off. Would repeat if she had an incall but we did a car date. Sketchy location for me but I'm not one to do car stuff so YMMV if that's your thing. Was a nice girl, again would repeat if she had a reliable incall.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 21:18 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 170Above add
Dude, has fake written all over it.
Originally Posted by Hillman86
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 21:06 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 160That is a fake ad is there ever was one.
Originally Posted by Hillman86;6061769[URL
-
08-09-22 19:52 #14861Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone seen her
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/88350101#.
Keep eyeing her was anyone previous seen her?
-
08-09-22 13:46 #14860Senior Member

Posts: 67Semi
She has a phat azz but I felt more pressure seeing her than in a job interview. Don't touch me here! Don't kiss me there! Don't look at me! My dog is trained to attack if you don't comply! This girls banana cream pie! LOL. One and done for me.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:34 #14859Senior Member

Posts: 50Is that an official 3 sum if the other girl doesn't suck your cock? LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 12:54 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 226The ads I found lists the rate at $ $ $ which is a bargain for a girl that hot in today's environment. I regularly see $ $ $ $ and up on Eros and Tryst. Usually $ $ $.5 is the best I can find. Even sugar babies are asking way more. Let us know if you see her.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
Norm!!
-
08-09-22 12:53 #14857Senior Member

Posts: 2270https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2819728501/1
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
She's located in multiple cities at the same time. As great as her photos are the likelihood she is real is low.











Reply With Quote




