Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20265

    Re angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    We know she will go raw!
    Text me back saying bb is on the menu.

  2. #20264

    Fake / real

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She has a couple of videos posted in her ad taking it bareback but that doesn't necessarily mean we will get that kind of service?
    Or that she is even real or if she is fake. Kindof a dumb post, cause the poster doesn't know anything about her, what services she provides or if she is real or fake.

  3. #20263

    Not necessarily

    The dude that she is banging raw could be her boyfriend or one of her favorite clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    We know she will go raw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99;6061775[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/88368622[/URL] seems legit anybody know anything.

  4. #20262

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/529039806522 Is Ryan a good date I know her never did her.
    Different link vs the pic, but if you're talking about the one in the pic she is not a good date.

    Rules, complains, and barely looks like the pics filters and facetime to an extreme.

  5. #20261
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Did samara stop working?

    I haven't reveived any texts from her in awhile.

    Its been more than a month last time I saw her.
    There are a number of recent posts in the "Under The Radar" thread that indicate she is still active. The post below by John Whitman (7/12/22) may be helpful. Sorry I don't know how to include a link to that post.

    Samara new phone number.

    At Samara's request I wanted to let all her friends know that her hobby phone number unexpectedly expired, and so she now has a new number. Also, due to the unanticipated expiration, she lost her list of contacts; however, she may be able to recover that. So if you get a text from her from a new number, don't be surprised. Her email is still the same if you have that.

  6. #20260

    Samara

    Do you have her new #? I know someone posted yesterday or a few days ago, they keep getting an auto reply that says she's out of town. Then someone posted they're seeing her soon, so, I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Did samara stop working?

    I haven't reveived any texts from her in awhile.

    Its been more than a month last time I saw her.
    .

  7. #20259
    She has a couple of videos posted in her ad taking it bareback but that doesn't necessarily mean we will get that kind of service?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    I would hope the statement would mean he is verifying she is real, but I'm guessing it's her videos and that she is still not verified as real.

  8. #20258

    Samara

    Did samara stop working?

    I haven't reveived any texts from her in awhile.

    Its been more than a month last time I saw her.

  9. #20257

    Real or fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? Personal experience or just from her posted videos?
    I would hope the statement would mean he is verifying she is real, but I'm guessing it's her videos and that she is still not verified as real.

  10. #20256
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? Personal experience or just from her posted videos?
    I'm sure he's talking about the video.

  11. #20255

    List Crawler

    What is with all the fake ads on the 40+ section of LC? I actually recognized one of the pics from a prominent hot wife Reddit poster in California! Multiple ads with the same woman, different number. They of course all want a deposit.

  12. #20254
    How do you know? Personal experience or just from her posted videos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    We know she will go raw!

  13. #20253

    Hineybee info

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...7/652642900910 any info on Honeybee look like different women in pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honeybeee.jpg‎  

  14. #20252
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    We know she will go raw!

  15. #20251

    Angel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88368622 seems legit anybody know anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape