Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 1729 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20215

    Reviews

    You are correct. In my experience, most providers who don't want to be reviewed, usually say something along those lines. I wonder was it the review or what went on during the date or session.

    How long after your visit did you post the review? Would she had been able to identify it was even you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Talking about reviews, good or fake. I once did a review on a provider and gave her a great review and then she blocked my number on her phone. Funny thing is I wanted to make her my one and only regular. She could have had me for 2 x-3 x a week. In all fairness she asked me not to review her but I wasn't 100% sure she knew about this site and with my review she wouldn't have to post for a long long time. Anyway, girls are funny in this business. Some like reviews, some post their own fake reviews and in my case, me posting a review was a violation of trust. I'd still like to see her again. Sigh.

  2. #20214
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...160hr/48735548

    Had a good visit recently, location was low level, but overall safe and had good time.

    Anyone looking for reasonable donation and good time can try this one.

    As always YMMV.
    I used to see Steph as a regular back in the days of backpage. She disappeared for a few years then came back a year or so ago. She was lots of fun back then but when I saw her months ago it was a totally different story. She was high as a kite, wouldn't stop moving and her teeth were yellow, like bad. I haven't been back since.

    I wish her well. She was always nice to me maybe that's why I couldn't bare seeing her like that.

  3. #20213

    Logan

    You may try Logan? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/934913257603.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDafax  [View Original Post]
    Been searching the board looking to find something good in the area, any help would be appreciated normally an AMP but jersey is different than down here can give info on Sj Mhilly if any are travelling.

  4. #20212
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/253508548657

    Tried to see her on Friday. Several "need 10 minutes to get ready" texts with 30 minutes of silences afterwards. Finally gave up and went home.
    She def can be flakey af. Also, FYI, apparently her Incall location is a private residence in a neighborhood and gets some complaints about non-residence and where they park their vehicles.

  5. #20211

    Steph

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...160hr/48735548

    Had a good visit recently, location was low level, but overall safe and had good time.

    Anyone looking for reasonable donation and good time can try this one.

    As always YMMV.

  6. #20210

    Chunky girls

    Chunky or not, I still respect her for posting her honest and recent pics. I lot of these girls only post pics when they were slim and beautiful. We don't realize how big they have gotten until they open their door. Hopefully she will make some changes in her diet to get back to her original size. She did have the look that I prefer.

    I also prefer her as a brunette instead of blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I did not even recognize her at first. Jesus, she may have put on 30 or 40 pounds. I'd seen her twice and she is a nice girl and a real good time. She used to advertise "let's make a porno and go wild" for those of you that can't quite place her. That's a hard pass for me now.

  7. #20209
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I did not even recognize her at first. Jesus, she may have put on 30 or 40 pounds. I'd seen her twice and she is a nice girl and a real good time. She used to advertise "let's make a porno and go wild" for those of you that can't quite place her. That's a hard pass for me now.
    Damn! She has indeed put on the pounds. Well, at least we know she's not hooked on meth.

  8. #20208

    Will be in Cornelius wed through Fri.

    Been searching the board looking to find something good in the area, any help would be appreciated normally an AMP but jersey is different than down here can give info on Sj Mhilly if any are travelling.

  9. #20207

    Brooklyn is a time waster

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/253508548657

    Tried to see her on Friday. Several "need 10 minutes to get ready" texts with 30 minutes of silences afterwards. Finally gave up and went home.

  10. #20206

    Lucious Logan

    Yes, I have searched the forum. Just haven't seen anything recent which is what I was looking for. Any recent information. Seems like everyone that responded had dreams of LL but a while ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her myself but reviews tend to br positive. Have you search the forum?

  11. #20205

    Adrianne Seas

    Has anyone heard from or seen Adrianne Seas? She don't respond to Snaps on Snapchat, she don't respond to txt, hasn't been on * since 5/24/22, and hasn't tweeted on Twitter since 6/2/22. Also, she use to have an iPhone which is obvious when you txt, either she don't have an iPhone anymore or she changed her phone number. Does anybody know if she got out of the profession? I hope not because she was one of the BEST.

  12. #20204

    I Reviewed and Was Blocked!

    Talking about reviews, good or fake. I once did a review on a provider and gave her a great review and then she blocked my number on her phone. Funny thing is I wanted to make her my one and only regular. She could have had me for 2 x-3 x a week. In all fairness she asked me not to review her but I wasn't 100% sure she knew about this site and with my review she wouldn't have to post for a long long time. Anyway, girls are funny in this business. Some like reviews, some post their own fake reviews and in my case, me posting a review was a violation of trust. I'd still like to see her again. Sigh.

  13. #20203

    Is Ryan good

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/529039806522 Is Ryan a good date I know her never did her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ryan bb.jpg‎  

  14. #20202
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSter80  [View Original Post]
    180 Hhr is what she asked from me.
    She's definitely the type I like chunky bunnies I like it all fluffy and nice definitely giving this a go!

  15. #20201

    Lexxi Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    What were the $$.
    180 Hhr is what she asked from me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape