Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 1691 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16310

    Brook

    Personally, I'm ok with the finger. To me, it implies the word 'fuck', which is what a lot of us are here for LOL.

    As for Brook, she did do BBBJ with me, many moons ago. However, I've tried texting and calling several times over the last six months or so, even from different phone numbers, getting just crickets back from her.

    I think the candy has won, or at least winning, and you truly don't know what you're going to get with her at this point in her life.

    Too bad, I found her both friendly and sexy when I was able to connect back then. Seemed like a nice girl who was just trying to get ahead in life (with truly epic tits I might add. Haha).

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Not speaking for anyone else but I have a general rule if one of the lady's pictures is her giving the finger, I take a pass. Not sure why anyone finds that sexy. More like fuck you and it sounds like that is exactly what you got.

  2. #16309
    Quote Originally Posted by E1030  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is around anymore? She has an ad on tryst out of Holland, but can't get ahold of her.
    Several reports around Holland for her, and I believe she still is available, just doesn't advertise as much.

  3. #16308

    KayLeigh

    Does anyone know if she is around anymore? She has an ad on tryst out of Holland, but can't get ahold of her.

  4. #16307

    Row is believed to be retired (roww)

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Row recently? Her ad is not on tryst anymore.
    There has been some discussion of her absence recently. A few of the guys who knew her have shared that she seems to be out of the game now.

    Unfortunately, she is one of those gals who can be hard to search for reviews, because the search function won't find words shorter than four letters. Our senior members have mostly learned that if you double the last letter of a three word name at least once in your post, then others will be able to find it by search. Like this, for example: Roww.

    I did some homework to gather recent info on her.

    DisplacedTexan: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6032754.

    FelterSnatch58 and Grizzly27: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6033865.

    Variety1: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6034465.

    Hope that helps.

  5. #16306

    Row?

    Anyone seen Row recently? Her ad is not on tryst anymore.

  6. #16305

    You didn't do a search for Brooke or Brooke Billions?

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBandit1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if anyone else had a review yet but here's mines. I asked for SS to test the waters. Communication was ok I guess. I went to her private location and it was messy, I didn't care tho. We talked briefly before we got going on the deed. She advertised as BBBJCIM but she pulled out the cover and I'm thinking she was going just have it in her hand for cfs but no sir. She proceeds to put on the cover. Side note without the cover it would of been OK, I felt the suction but it wasn't doing it for me. But she did that for 2 minutes max and I asked to go doggy. As she goes doggy I was blessed with a nice visual, butt looked nice. As we doing the deed she had some Interruptors like bathroom break then she say "I hope you're ready to pop" it's only like 2 minutes in. She kept asking me " am I going to pop." I don't know about you guys but that's such a turnoff. So I'm turned off and she tries to get it up again with a quick CBJ. So we back into it again, mind you we are only like 5 min in total, she grabs her phone and started to watch the clock and plan here next Client while she's in doggy. I was so turned off I couldn't even pop after that so I gave her few more strokes then left. Wasted a visit with her, should of went to my regular. Long story short, I didn't pop and I wouldn't repeat again.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...W/484695353840
    This one has been reviewed many times. Often mixed but leaning more towards the no or not repeatable line.

  7. #16304

    Giving the middle finger

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBandit1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if anyone else had a review yet but here's mines. I asked for SS to test the waters. Communication was ok I guess. I went to her private location and it was messy, I didn't care tho. We talked briefly before we got going on the deed. She advertised as BBBJCIM but she pulled out the cover and I'm thinking she was going just have it in her hand for cfs but no sir. She proceeds to put on the cover. Side note without the cover it would of been OK, I felt the suction but it wasn't doing it for me. But she did that for 2 minutes max and I asked to go doggy. As she goes doggy I was blessed with a nice visual, butt looked nice. As we doing the deed she had some Interruptors like bathroom break then she say "I hope you're ready to pop" it's only like 2 minutes in. She kept asking me " am I going to pop." I don't know about you guys but that's such a turnoff. So I'm turned off and she tries to get it up again with a quick CBJ. So we back into it again, mind you we are only like 5 min in total, she grabs her phone and started to watch the clock and plan here next Client while she's in doggy. I was so turned off I couldn't even pop after that so I gave her few more strokes then left. Wasted a visit with her, should of went to my regular. Long story short, I didn't pop and I wouldn't repeat again.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...W/484695353840
    Not speaking for anyone else but I have a general rule if one of the lady's pictures is her giving the finger, I take a pass. Not sure why anyone finds that sexy. More like fuck you and it sounds like that is exactly what you got.

  8. #16303

    Summer

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...i/839741393705

    Had a dream of Summer today, it was a massage (could've been better) and timed with music 4-5 songs and then flip HJ like 4-5 songs. She pretty, big boobs but saggy, talked the whole time, it was a fun time tho. But I don't know if it's a repeat.

  9. #16302

    Wonder Spa- Vicki

    I ve been going to Wonder for years. Usually if I ask Linda about new talent she is accurate. Vicki, everything extra and not much enthusiasm. Top off $40. Extra Full Nude $40.00 extra Covered He for about 30 secs. Absolutely ridiculous another $100.00 HJ included but paid $180 for HJ without much fun. Would not repeat!

  10. #16301

    Brooke

    I'm not sure if anyone else had a review yet but here's mines. I asked for SS to test the waters. Communication was ok I guess. I went to her private location and it was messy, I didn't care tho. We talked briefly before we got going on the deed. She advertised as BBBJCIM but she pulled out the cover and I'm thinking she was going just have it in her hand for cfs but no sir. She proceeds to put on the cover. Side note without the cover it would of been OK, I felt the suction but it wasn't doing it for me. But she did that for 2 minutes max and I asked to go doggy. As she goes doggy I was blessed with a nice visual, butt looked nice. As we doing the deed she had some Interruptors like bathroom break then she say "I hope you're ready to pop" it's only like 2 minutes in. She kept asking me " am I going to pop." I don't know about you guys but that's such a turnoff. So I'm turned off and she tries to get it up again with a quick CBJ. So we back into it again, mind you we are only like 5 min in total, she grabs her phone and started to watch the clock and plan here next Client while she's in doggy. I was so turned off I couldn't even pop after that so I gave her few more strokes then left. Wasted a visit with her, should of went to my regular. Long story short, I didn't pop and I wouldn't repeat again.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...W/484695353840

  11. #16300
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Hey JMac, that's Summer. She's been posting for some time now. I've had one session with her and it was expensive, rushed, but her body made it repeatable. Honestly, she's got a really nice body (like skinny blonde girl you'd find at a rave), large boobs, and an okay ass. I don't know if I left a review or not. Just search Summer. But when I saw her, she has tons of rules that she will not let up on at all, this has been previously reported. She said she doesn't typically do ss but made an exception for me. Played 2 songs for massage or CBJ, I don't remember as it's been months, and said cfs is only available for the last 2 songs. 4 songs total. Finished in allotted time. Yeah, she's hot in a rave girl type way but as I say, she was expensive and very rushed with quite a number of rules. Believe donation was $$ for 4 songs.
    Thank you Sir! Sounds like my type of lady (hopefully the rules aren't that bad) I'll check it out and put out a review!

  12. #16299

    Cassie

    Saw Cassie based on reviews from MrJMac and Walt K. at a nicer hotel in Grand Rapids.

    Shy, attractive, friendly girl. Weed use but no other signs of hard candy.

    CBJ, cfs, multiple positions, no rush, $$ for the half.

    Comes to Grand Rapids occasionally. Will repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...8/656246076997

  13. #16298

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...i/541477812621

    Any of you gents tried this one? Poster doesn't have a name so I don't know what to search.
    Hey JMac, that's Summer. She's been posting for some time now. I've had one session with her and it was expensive, rushed, but her body made it repeatable. Honestly, she's got a really nice body (like skinny blonde girl you'd find at a rave), large boobs, and an okay ass. I don't know if I left a review or not. Just search Summer. But when I saw her, she has tons of rules that she will not let up on at all, this has been previously reported. She said she doesn't typically do ss but made an exception for me. Played 2 songs for massage or CBJ, I don't remember as it's been months, and said cfs is only available for the last 2 songs. 4 songs total. Finished in allotted time. Yeah, she's hot in a rave girl type way but as I say, she was expensive and very rushed with quite a number of rules. Believe donation was $$ for 4 songs.

  14. #16297

    Flower child

    Ok, I got a slutty wife who's wanting to get used. I'm willing to share her with whoever for Flower child's number, and my wife is ok with that. Thanks guys.

  15. #16296

    Casino Annie

    Hey gentleman,

    Could anybody give me contact info for the casino lady in Hopkins. Have not seen her in a long time and lost her number. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape