Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 26425
-
08-11-22 05:53 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 139Lola and Bella
Never seen either, but both have been on my radar for awhile. Seen an ad recently that they were doing double sessions. Might be a chance for a cheaper double BBBJ.
Any recent reports on these 2? Has anyone tried them as a pair?
-
08-10-22 20:56 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 1484I saw her
When I was visiting another posters UTR girl. She was standing by a red car in the driveway. This was on the North side. Trust me, I wouldn't give her money to get out of my car! (Lock your doors gentleman) She looked good. If she had a quiet incall with no one around. I would easily spend double my budget on her.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 15:23 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 50Information
Did anyone happen to see this woman while she was in your area? Any info if she is legit or not? On Eros and Models World.
https://www.models-world.com/wisconsin/daniela-29/
-
08-10-22 15:20 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 1820Communication
You're not wrong Dave, communicating with her can be challenging indeed. On the other hand I've never had to give her $40 just to get out of my car so there's that.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-10-22 12:42 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 91Why?
I was wondering the same thing? She already has enough pics posted.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:57 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 246Why on earth would someone put a pic with their kid on stg?
Originally Posted by Badford
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 06:59 #18079Senior Member

Posts: 61Scoop
Ok, don't do this often. This eccentric one grabs my eye. Reports please?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...E/700337350631
-
08-10-22 02:12 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 334Any experience with these 3
There are 3 ladies that I've been looking at. Anyone have any experience.
1. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/929078636417.
Honestly, I thought this one died in a car accident? Or maybe that was a different Russian girl.
2. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/792793763704.
This one intrigues me, though it sounds like menu may be limited.
3. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/114372954802.
Not sure about this one but might TOFTT.
-
08-10-22 01:28 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 402SW Lola
I scooped her once. Rushed, bit of a con artist, and totally worthless. My advise would be to avoid.
Originally Posted by Mancaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 22:53 #18076Regular Member

Posts: 1Tryst recommendations?
Going to be free Thursday and Friday, looking for any suggestions for Tryst.
-
08-09-22 22:33 #18075Senior Member

Posts: 125Mukwanago
Curious if anyone has seen this lady? I am intrigued by her, and everything seems legit with her and our communications thus far. If you care to PM me I would certainly appreciate any info! Thanks in advance!!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/943637238545
-
08-09-22 20:28 #18074Senior Member

Posts: 1820Diamond Inn
It's still in business, but a few years ago the City threatened to shut them down if they didn't clean up their act. I can't recall anyone posting about being there for a long time now. If providers are working out of there it appears they are being a lot more discreet.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-09-22 18:59 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 1484Gave up
I tried numerous times to visit her but her text response is horrible. Might be in the top 3 for BBBJ in the Milwaukee area but probably at the top in her lack of responding to calls / text. BTW, it's spelled "waste" not "waist".
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 12:57 #18072Senior Member

Posts: 246Diamond Inn
Anybody know if it's still in operation? I used to like it for the anonymity.
-
08-09-22 07:51 #18071Senior Member

Posts: 642Clarification: this was intended to be a response to "Hunting Streets " post. But for some reason the system required me to delete the thread information in order to post.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




