Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10600
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicalushxo



    What's wrong with these fat girls? That's crazy. $500 an hour. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $500.
    People will pay for the pussy they want. I would never see her but someone will.

  2. #10599

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicalushxo

    What's wrong with these fat girls? That's crazy. $500 an hour. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $500.
    Mixes old pics with older pics, she is a bit bigger, and she gives it by the pound so, a new way of having GPS, I guess, but I'm with you on this one.

  3. #10598

    Babygirl

    Has anyone seen this one? Details?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/88449731#

  4. #10597
    There are so many Lillies I get confused. Pretty sure this is the Lilly that was obsessed with Victoria's Secret clothes, had a canopy bed and was a cat lover. I thought she had a bad car accident and "retired". If this is the same lady I was unaware she was working again. She might be worth a repeat visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Several yrs ago (4-5) I booked her right after she moved to O'Fallon.

    Based on GFE reviews and the pics on her web site http://www.lillyslilsecret.net/photos/.

    I knew they were a little dated, but not to old. At the time she was also doing some duo's with Nikki

    Not even close to the woman behind the door when I walked in. Very dissappointing.

    Recently there has been mention about dated pics. Her current ad on Crawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681 shows new pics with current date.

    So if I book again whose going to be behind the door.

    As some one mentioned in a post, I do remember lots of cats.

  5. #10596

    So confused

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicalushxo

    What's wrong with these fat girls? That's crazy. $500 an hour. I wouldn't fuck her if she gave me $500.

  6. #10595

    Think with the "right" head.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796
    Generally speaking, girls who "actually" look like that-at least in this town-are NOT going to be found advertising on Listcrawler, besides, those are "2 completely different girls" in several of the pics (BIG FLAG!)...Unless she can send you a "very" specific verification pic of herself doing something you requested, guaranteed, it's a scam.

  7. #10594
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    What date would you like on a picture?

    https://ibb.co/Y3GZR0z
    Exactly. Too easy to doctor.

  8. #10593

    New Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    The pics are old, anyone can put a time stamp on a picture. I remember setting up a meeting years ago, and when the door opened I walked away. Women who post fake pics should be held accountable, and the big brain needs to overrule the little brain in these circumstances and leave.
    What date would you like on a picture?

    https://ibb.co/Y3GZR0z

  9. #10592

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    The pics are old, anyone can put a time stamp on a picture. I remember setting up a meeting years ago, and when the door opened I walked away. Women who post fake pics should be held accountable, and the big brain needs to overrule the little brain in these circumstances and leave.
    Can't agree more with Post ruff looking poor service scatter brained.

  10. #10591

    Walk away

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Several yrs ago (4-5) I booked her right after she moved to O'Fallon.

    Based on GFE reviews and the pics on her web site http://www.lillyslilsecret.net/photos/.

    I knew they were a little dated, but not to old. At the time she was also doing some duo's with Nikki

    Not even close to the woman behind the door when I walked in. Very dissappointing.

    Recently there has been mention about dated pics. Her current ad on Crawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681 shows new pics with current date.

    So if I book again whose going to be behind the door.

    As some one mentioned in a post, I do remember lots of cats.
    The pics are old, anyone can put a time stamp on a picture. I remember setting up a meeting years ago, and when the door opened I walked away. Women who post fake pics should be held accountable, and the big brain needs to overrule the little brain in these circumstances and leave.

  11. #10590

    Ariel

    Anybody seen Angel Ariel? I find no reports in my search.

  12. #10589

    Amonie

    Quote Originally Posted by StlShades  [View Original Post]
    I really want to pull the trigger with her. Her incall is very close to me. She has has the same pics for years, how does her body look?
    She's thick with big natural tits and a great ass. Fantastic curves all around. She's also a great kisser and always fresh out the shower with a smooth tight kitty. I'll also mention that she loves DATY and DATO if you're into that. You will not regret seeing her if you're looking for a thick AA woman who gives a great performance. And at 1.6 for the hour, the value can't get much better.

  13. #10588
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Just your opinion or did you find something that makes you think it's fake?
    Someone on double list is responding to ads and when they respond they are including these pics. Say they want to get together (free fun) but never do. I I believe it's totally fake B. S.

  14. #10587

    Lilly in O'Fallon

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Several yrs ago (4-5) I booked her right after she moved to O'Fallon.

    Based on GFE reviews and the pics on her web site http://www.lillyslilsecret.net/photos/.

    I knew they were a little dated, but not to old. At the time she was also doing some duo's with Nikki

    Not even close to the woman behind the door when I walked in. Very dissappointing.

    Recently there has been mention about dated pics. Her current ad on Crawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681 shows new pics with current date.

    So if I book again whose going to be behind the door.

    As some one mentioned in a post, I do remember lots of cats.
    I saw her about 4-5 years ago and she was a pretty lady in her 40's. I know she has "new" pics on her ad, but she's been using those same pics for years. Even 4-5 years ago, those pics were dated. I've not met up with her lately, but did chat with her a bit. She admitted that she's added a few "covid pounds". Her personality (when I saw her) was great so even if she's lost a little of her looks, I'd still like to meet up with her. Let us know when you do; I think you'll like her.

  15. #10586

    Lilly. O'Fallon

    Anyone seen her recently? Several yrs ago (4-5) I booked her right after she moved to O'Fallon.

    Based on GFE reviews and the pics on her web site http://www.lillyslilsecret.net/photos/.

    I knew they were a little dated, but not to old. At the time she was also doing some duo's with Nikki

    Not even close to the woman behind the door when I walked in. Very dissappointing.

    Recently there has been mention about dated pics. Her current ad on Crawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...672/6363366681 shows new pics with current date.

    So if I book again whose going to be behind the door.

    As some one mentioned in a post, I do remember lots of cats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape