Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10585

    Are her pics accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Probably unnecessary, but I'm going to 3rd this recommendation for Amonie. I've seen her numerous times and her performance is 100% spot on. True GFE for sure. And yes, at 1. 6, she is absolutely the best deal in town in my opinion.
    I really want to pull the trigger with her. Her incall is very close to me. She has has the same pics for years, how does her body look?

  2. #10584

    JustJules

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshstl  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Was wondering if anyone has any recent information on justjules. Searched forum but everything was old and not much info about her.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ah. Jules. Haven't seen her recently and I've lost her contact info. Saw her often a couple / three years ago. She usually worked out of decent hotels in the Arnold area. An unbelievable legitimate squirter.

  3. #10583
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796
    Phone is a text now number from Oklahoma City area. She has ads on megapersonals too.

    If you TOFTT, please report. If she's real, I'd love to see her.

  4. #10582
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say fake unfortunately.
    Just your opinion or did you find something that makes you think it's fake?

  5. #10581

    Recent info on Jules

    Hi there. Was wondering if anyone has any recent information on justjules. Searched forum but everything was old and not much info about her.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #10580
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796
    I'm going to say fake unfortunately.

  7. #10579

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    FS available for 1st time client? Looking to schedule half hour session.
    No, not at all.

  8. #10578

    Thoughts? Intel? Am I just dumb?

    OK. Another one that looks TGTBT so probably is. Reverse searched all pictures and nothing sketchy came up. Verified on AdultLook but not sure if that gives any credibility. New verification video on LC. Tell me I'm an idiot or if I should potentially TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264622

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88266796

  9. #10577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I just had another great visit with Diana who is an old favorite. I've seen her a number of times over the years and I always have a great time starting with great communication followed up with a great ending. She can be reached at 314xxxx784. And if all of the number doesn't appear PM me and I'll supply the rest. She can also be reached through the St. Louis Vixens website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.
    FS available for 1st time client? Looking to schedule half hour session.

  10. #10576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special accurate pics but she is a rusher she started on seeking and quickly moved to the big leagues LOL.
    Agree except for the rushing part. Not my experience at all, but YMMV.

  11. #10575

    Amonie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I 2nd that Amonie is always a great time. Easy to schedule easy to talk to fire head game pretty pussy and always a good performance for an affordable price.
    Probably unnecessary, but I'm going to 3rd this recommendation for Amonie. I've seen her numerous times and her performance is 100% spot on. True GFE for sure. And yes, at 1. 6, she is absolutely the best deal in town in my opinion.

  12. #10574

    Lola

    I'm going to see her this afternoon. Anyone has any opinion?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88224548

  13. #10573

    Gabby

    Seeing her Monday 8/15 TER is solid.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/3986396.htm

  14. #10572
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    On the subject of AA, GFE providers, Amonie is in town.

    She's not as young as Destiny, but totally GFE for a very reasonable donation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88165950
    I 2nd that Amonie is always a great time. Easy to schedule easy to talk to fire head game pretty pussy and always a good performance for an affordable price.

  15. #10571

    Blocks after first call

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    I always thought she was TGTBT, it didn't help that she never responded to texts / calls. Imagine randomly calling thinking you'd get the voicemail only for her to answer. Setup was easy, and she offered to Facetime due to my suspicions. Safe incall by the airport. She's a legit spinner, nice skin, clean, white teeth, super tiny, a slight smell of MJ, but nothing that lingers, no hard drugs, or body bruises.

    In this dream, I arrived, we talk for a minute about different things, then we got into in. I like my BJ's covered unless I know the girl, so I never asked if BBBJ was on the menu. Either way, the CBJ was decent. CFS, started with CG, and a few other position before blowing it in the bag. She got into it. If she was faking, I couldn't tell. She was pulling me closer, grabbing and kissing my neck. YMMV, but for me it was a good fucking time. After we finished we laid in the bed, laughing about dumb stuff. Total damage was 1. 6 for half. She was chill, and down to earth. I plan on seeing he again.
    Have tried to contact with burner and she seems to block all the lines. Maybe she has an app that blocks burner? Not sure how to get in touch with this one. Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape