Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9631

    She's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Inserthottiedotjpg.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-df1ae3bbb5b4

    This one talked a good game. Chatted me up all day long, told me she was a grad student at Gtown, undergrad at LSU. Up here for her internship. Even gave gave a DC apartment complex that a lot of students live at. This one knew her shit. Flirted with me all day long, said she could host, then when I'm getting ready to head to her place she asks me if I need her PayPal or cashapp I said there's no hurry. We can settle up when I'm there. She says her last experience also said the same thing. So she'd rather do it before setting herself up for failure especially since we're meeting in private and not public. I explained that I only pay after we meet face to face and have some fun. Radio silence after that. It's too bad, her pics were pretty sexy.
    Swears it will be different this time. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-3e3fd37b8a35

  2. #9630

    Definitely pro

    Should've listed to the reports here and not take the plunge after I met her at a DC bar / restaurant. She was dressed up well and spoke nicely not to give away the pro vibes, acted as if she hasn't done sugaring a lot, which is an obvious lie. Anyhow, I am going steady with being down to just two reliable SB's for the past few months with alternating week meetings between the two, so felt may be try someone different for a change. Turns out to be a bad idea. Forget the fact that body is average, has body odor etc., just pro behavior, trying to rush it through. One of the worst experience in the sugaring world I had. Made me realize how good my regular SB's are. These days getting hesitant to try anyone new unless I get down to 1 or none at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Elizxox is her user name I think. She has free OF https://onlyfans.com/tammibaby.

  3. #9629

    AvaDoll

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to meet right away. Said she needed help, but wouldn't name a number. Legit couldn't meet her for a few days, and now she's gone radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-531b4807724c
    She was mentioned lower in the thread--her profile matches that of a pro on Eros. She looks pretty good and hopes to be back once a month or so.

  4. #9628

    Profile says multiple locations

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to meet right away. Said she needed help, but wouldn't name a number. Legit couldn't meet her for a few days, and now she's gone radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-531b4807724c
    Profile says multiple locations. Is that not a give away. That it is a scammer?

  5. #9627

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but this account had all kinds of red flags, I wouldn't have even bothered with her.

    "I am a big time animal lover, happy girl I love to try new things, I love to read, paint and spend time outdoor. ".
    I don't disagree with you. My current roster is solid, so always looking to fill in gaps with someone wild and crazy. Total time invested less than 20 minutes.

  6. #9626

  7. #9625
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Lives in Baltimore. Requests $400/ visit. Into all types of kinks. Wants to sell videos of her doing an array of things. Invited her down to Northern VA for drinks and then fun it we hit it off. She declined, stating she doesn't do meet ups for drinks. Told her that I would get a room next door to the bar after 1 drink. She said OK, let her know. Gave her the details and she repeatedly said "OK". I'm like OK meaning yes you are coming? More vague OK's. Requested a phone convo and she called me stupid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-dffa2917eeef
    Sorry but this account had all kinds of red flags, I wouldn't have even bothered with her.

    "I am a big time animal lover, happy girl I love to try new things, I love to read, paint and spend time outdoor. ".

  8. #9624

    Plaything

    Lives in Baltimore. Requests $400/ visit. Into all types of kinks. Wants to sell videos of her doing an array of things. Invited her down to Northern VA for drinks and then fun it we hit it off. She declined, stating she doesn't do meet ups for drinks. Told her that I would get a room next door to the bar after 1 drink. She said OK, let her know. Gave her the details and she repeatedly said "OK". I'm like OK meaning yes you are coming? More vague OK's. Requested a phone convo and she called me stupid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-dffa2917eeef

  9. #9623

    AvaDoll

    This one wanted to meet right away. Said she needed help, but wouldn't name a number. Legit couldn't meet her for a few days, and now she's gone radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-531b4807724c

  10. #9622

    PrettyVixen

    She wants $400/ week. I countered with $400 per BCD meet, and frequency of meeting would be based on how much fun we have. She stated that it was $400/ week, every week. OK, I figured tell her yes, and go from there. Then she informed me that was for a non-physical arrangement. For actual in-person contact, it would be $5 K / month. I said OK, but I would need to see her 2 out of every 3 days, and would pay pro-rated (20 meets / month x $250/ meet=$5 K). Surprised she hasn't blocked me yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-ddf19c03b7a3

  11. #9621

    Link updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    This is your message in box, not a profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-68ac3bd5fbba

  12. #9620

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickdeath  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!
    This is your message in box, not a profile.

  13. #9619

    Waste of time and money

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-35c023c5cc72

    Nice girl but she was more interested in getting stoned by smoking weed than putting in the effort. I should have bailed when she said wanted to go to the car and smoke joint. Big natural tits is the only thing going for her. Can't take a hard pounding. I had push her legs all the way up to get good strokes in. Avoid!!

  14. #9618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Cosplay

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.
    Well, she probably does, but that was actually a cosplay of a video game character: Alice from American McGee's Alice; & Alice: Madness Returns. Kind of a deep cut as far as games go, though (pun intended).

  15. #9617
    Thanks, man. And perhaps the photo of her holding a fake knife to her neck should have been the first clue. LOL. If she still has that picture up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape