Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 18358
-
08-09-22 19:47 #12148Regular Member

Posts: 14I second this issue! Today I asked who was working this week & when received, I noticed No Liz. I asked what happened to Liz. Now roughly 12 hours later I haven't received an answer. I know about 2˝ weeks ago she talked about going on her own, but didn't say anything about when.
Originally Posted by Scrawl
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:51 #12147Banned Member

Posts: 873Yes. There is lots of information on this board. Just run a search.
Originally Posted by NapTown1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 16:52 #12146Senior Member

Posts: 47Liz from Churchill
Liz left Churchill. Any idea where she is working now? Or how to get ahold of her?
-
08-09-22 15:09 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 156Stress away
Went for a visit today and met the new girl. Tight little spinner with man made Cs with perfect nipples. Stands under 5 foot and put together very nice. Said her name was coco but speaks little English, but we communicated very well with the activities. 2 Bens for the hhr and will repeat.
-
08-09-22 14:56 #12144Regular Member

Posts: 1Relaxation Station
Does anyone have intel on this place?
-
08-09-22 14:42 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 292Fern Creek
Go down the street to Unique So In.
Originally Posted by KYJohn
[View Original Post]
Hurstbourne / Bardstown Rd.
For sure get FS.
-
08-09-22 09:11 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 104Looking for FS
Thanks for the intel. I'm looking for FS.
Originally Posted by Kreamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 07:40 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 156Depends on what you want. Never got more then a good massage with HJ, but it was always good.
Originally Posted by KYJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 17:13 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 104Asian Massage of Louisville in Fern Creek?
This is relatively close to my residence. Can I get what I want from a visit there?
-
08-08-22 13:23 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 238Yes. You can enjoy everything from Ivy.
Originally Posted by FreeCitizen867
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:15 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 387Sounds GREAT. Does she do FS on 1st visit? Or does that come on the second? Ty.
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 07:54 #12137Regular Member

Posts: 14Bebe or Ivy
I've had dreams about our amazing Thai girlfriend Bebe. Was hoping to dream again with her soon but then I saw this about Ivy that has peaked my interest. Does Ivy's dreams end just as happy as Bebe?
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 07:21 #12136This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Luck
We, make our own luck Bro. On here because of "Wise men" advice.
Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott
[View Original Post]
All you need with Bebe is money, and hard dick, she will do the" LUCK" for you, and you will return for more! More!
-
08-07-22 22:15 #12135Regular Member

Posts: 5Bebe empire
Just saw Bebe and was blown away. Started by asking what I wanted, my reply was whatever you offer.
She said everything $140 plus $60 for 1/2 started with a messaged turned over she rubbed on jimmy for a few min. Put a balloon on and jumped on without hesitation. I couldn't believe what happened and couldn't help but to laugh, lasted less than 2 min which should tell you something. Better than any cow girl I've ever seen. Will repeat.
-
08-06-22 15:38 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 238I was there recently and I completely agree with you. Ivy is hot and definitely worth a visit!
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





