Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24311
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/88305615# I am going to post a picture because she puts up her ad about 11 pm the last couple of night and it is taken down by morning. Says her name is Amika.
    She has a huge fupa and belly.

    Have to lift up her belly to get to pussy.

  2. #24310
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it!

  3. #24309
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Yes. For some reason, it appears that there's another screen on top of the one you're on. This prevents you from clicking certain buttons (more pictures, video) At least that's what's happening to me. I was considering just clearing out my cashe and cookies and then trying again. But apparently it's not just me?

    And when I click to read the reviews, it takes me to the place to create an account now instead of the actual review.
    Yeah they're having some server issues. Mega may have changed things or they may have lost some files / css or something. It's been slowly getting better.

  4. #24308

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with LC? Reviews, extra pictures tab etc?
    Yes. For some reason, it appears that there's another screen on top of the one you're on. This prevents you from clicking certain buttons (more pictures, video) At least that's what's happening to me. I was considering just clearing out my cashe and cookies and then trying again. But apparently it's not just me?

    And when I click to read the reviews, it takes me to the place to create an account now instead of the actual review.

  5. #24307
    Yes! I figured they locked my log in or something because I kept trying to leave a negative review for someone that ripped me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with LC? Reviews, extra pictures tab etc?

  6. #24306

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one and glad I did. She's a diamond in the rough compared to the talent we have succumbed to lately. Super nice girl and has obviously had a tough life. She's one I can actually empathize for even though that's not recommended in the hobby LOL. She has no kids and a she's short with a spinner body. Very nice body I should say. Apt seems safe and just average to below average for a provider I'd say. I think her menu may depend on the client. Good thing is a CBJ and CFS from her is better than most you can find around here. Treat her good guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/88058771
    Don't let her facade fool you, she has a AA boyfriend who sometimes barges in be careful.

  7. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Last I met Sydney was in 2021. She was bit more curvy than before nothing like out right fat I still liked her body and her service is still something I love. Tried a lot this year but our schedule don't align and majorly she has stopped incall. Its always outcall which I can't. I will meet her once she starts her incall again!!
    Awesome, thank you for the review. I'm looking for someone with a BBBJ like Candy from Arlington Heights or Eatmycookie.

  8. #24304

    LC messing up

    Is anyone else experiencing issues with LC? Reviews, extra pictures tab etc?

  9. #24303

    That's the one. Swamp ass!

    That's the one: https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Link not working. Is this the one you are mentioning? https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022.

  10. #24302

    Anyone

    Does anyone know anything about https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/88305615# I am going to post a picture because she puts up her ad about 11 pm the last couple of night and it is taken down by morning. Says her name is Amika.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84c1fd1b59c3787c3027dbaed9b31127_f.jpg‎   34de66b6d063ab60d597c4849c176a5a_f.jpg‎  

  11. #24301

    Not bad

    Yesterday was really looking of a good BJ but nobody was responding. So I took a chance on this one. https://callescort.org/513-348-7591 Now I know she is not the best looking one but she really got the job done. Yes the area she lives in is kind of ifiy. But it was during the day. She was out call went to a nice quite area. I played with her boobs they are not soft but not rock hard either. She has no teeth but it sure was a nice gummy. She did offer bbcip but I took a pass just wanted a good BJ. She does not do cim said as a child she was raped and it still brings back bad memory's. So when let her know when I was about to blow she finished it with her hand and the eruption went into a rag. All in all I thought she did a good job and a fair price. I have played with better looking escorts and did other stuff with them and paid a lot more and they didn't get me off. Her qv was. 70 I might see her again in a pinch but would not go after dark.

    https://callescort.org/513-348-7591 or escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / ohio / cincinnati /88260728 Amanda.

  12. #24300

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Redd or Sydney Moore lately? I've seen Sydney back in the day, heard she's got a little chubbier since then.
    Last I met Sydney was in 2021. She was bit more curvy than before nothing like out right fat I still liked her body and her service is still something I love. Tried a lot this year but our schedule don't align and majorly she has stopped incall. Its always outcall which I can't. I will meet her once she starts her incall again!!

  13. #24299

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. Over weight and extremely flabby. Totally unprepared and late for the visit. She is in her late 40's early 50's easy with a lot of grey hair. When she removed her dress all I could smell was wide open ass and it permeated the entire room. Needless to say I left in a big, big hurry. https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022..
    Link not working. Is this the one you are mentioning? https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022.

  14. #24298
    It's probably because of where the internet service provider is HQ'd from, Chicago is a big peering location for ISP's.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesPears  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-429-6556

    Busty Red's ad was posted from an IP address in Illinois.

    Maybe some of you tech guys can offer a plausible explanation.

  15. #24297

    Mariah

    Anybody seen her? Used to be with EE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape