rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 645 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 24516
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14856
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I really want a thick white girl with a phat ass so bad. Never been to an escort before since I'm too afraid of the consequences. I'm scared out of my mind to see one. I just wanted to know if anyone else seen her so I would be less skeptical about seeing her. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/88073628.
    She is real and been in the game for years, so everything should be pretty straightforward regarding setting up the session. She was very quiet when I saw her, I would repeat but I'm more of a one and done when it comes to seeing some of these women.

  2. #14855

    Siri inquiry

    I have seen this girl post every few months and I always thought it was fake but after some digging I was able to find some reviews. I actually spoke with her on the phone and confirmed what the reviews say, smoking hot girl with awesome performance but EROS price range. She did seem open to negotiate a qv rate but it was still high at 1. 5 with no full service. I'll keep trying to negotiate but if anyone has seen her please share the experience. I've included the most detailed review I could find below.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/come-play/43548357

    "A couple of txts, quick verification facetime and details all sorted out under an hour. Had a hiccup when she didn't respond right before our date but she came through late but not enough to be an inconvenience. A petite 5'9 pacific islander / hawaiian mix, handful perky tits, with the most adorable smile with braces. Her friendly conversationalist GND vibe had me from beginning to end. I would visit her more frequently had her hourly fee would not be so steep. ".

  3. #14854

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I really want a thick white girl with a phat ass so bad. Never been to an escort before since I'm too afraid of the consequences. I'm scared out of my mind to see one. I just wanted to know if anyone else seen her so I would be less skeptical about seeing her. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/88073628.
    She's now staying and working down Wilkins picking up dates close to the circle on the streetwalker stroll. I would be very cautious doing incall in this neighborhood. I've never done anything with her but I've seen her around and she's more fat than thick.

  4. #14853

    Dior

    Saw this girl recently. Young, cute, former dancer who's been in the game for only 3 months or so. Body is like the pictures but a little extra tummy, not a lot. She's staying in a low end motel in downtown but I must say I have never seen a room that clean in a low end motel before, even the floor was spotless and clutter free. Comms where good and she actually likes to call and hear you as a form of verification, not an issue. Once in the room I gave the donation and she started with a good CBJ. Now she seems to have a "secret menu" since I asked for daty and she said no but later half way she said if I had extra cash she would allow it. I didn't have extra cash but it seems her menu opens up as long as you have the universal lubricant. Really hot bubbly ass, doggy was heaven and she was a bit vocal and didn't rush. Changed positions and blew in the bag. Good nut, will repeat. Damage was $ for SS.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...lable/45714810

  5. #14852

    Anyone seen this one?

    Anyone seen this girl? I really want a thick white girl with a phat ass so bad. Never been to an escort before since I'm too afraid of the consequences. I'm scared out of my mind to see one. I just wanted to know if anyone else seen her so I would be less skeptical about seeing her. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/88073628.

  6. #14851

    Redhead Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I read this review and decided I'd like to get some of that. Set up was easy. Got to the spot. She must be homesick because the room is as bad as her apartment. As reagrds her performance, I can't remember the last time I received such abysmal service. Seems like she was falling asleep on the BBBJ. No DATY. Got her in mish position and she literallly just lied there. On a scale of 1-10, I wouldn't take the time to rate her. Of course, YVMV. Good luck with this one.
    Casey, redhead formally of Bolton Hill. Now that she's staying in a motel, is she still insisting you can't use the bathroom because her "dog" is in there?

    A few years ago, diamondGG said she had her dog in the bathroom, I wanted to take a quick shower because I had come from work. Want to know what happened? She took the dog out of the bathroom and I took a quick shower. It shouldn't be that difficult, unless there is something to hide.

  7. #14850

  8. #14849
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I tried her once. BJ was terrible. Major clock watcher and frequently stopped sucking and lost focus. She was quick to remind me of the time remaining. The service was garbage, and her attitude wasn't great. Never again for me.
    Well that's a nope for me LOL.

  9. #14848

    Simi is a nope

    I tried her once. BJ was terrible. Major clock watcher and frequently stopped sucking and lost focus. She was quick to remind me of the time remaining. The service was garbage, and her attitude wasn't great. Never again for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.

  10. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.
    My dream was a nightmare. She has a bunch of rules that she stats before anything happens. A real buzzkill. I thought she was mechanical and went through the motions. Others have had different experiences.

  11. #14846

    Symi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.
    Try searching SIMI. There are a few reviews here and other sites. Good luck.

  12. #14845

    Bowties

    I just went for the bbj. For. 45 it was fine. Not good, not bad. Eventually I busted, and she did NOT catch it. While this was happening her girl was eating her pussy. I guess it was ok for the donation. But I'm not sure I'll repeat. She has a big ass, but I wasn't interested in hitting it. She looks pretty rough. Plus, she started complaining after about 5 minutes of sucking. Save your money.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/632869726943

  13. #14844

    Zella

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I definitely want to experience her but I'm not paying escort rates for a bona-fide streetwalker.
    Nothing out of the Ordinary for a 30 min donation. Room and shower has value. I'm not trying to dream behind a stack of pallets, abandon building or have po-po roll up on me in the back of my car. You can always try to negotiate. I will return.

  14. #14843

    Zella

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I definitely want to experience her but I'm not paying escort rates for a bona-fide streetwalker.
    Nothing out of the Ordinary for a 30 min donation. Room and shower has value. I'm not trying to dream behind a stack of pallets, abandon building or have po-po roll up on me in the back of my car. You can always try to negotiate. I will return.

  15. #14842

    Symi Mt Vernon

    Thinking about taking a chance on this one, seen her change her numbers numerous times. Anyone dreamed of this one before? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/88208249#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape