Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 11019
-
08-10-22 18:14 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 671I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe. My one complaint is that I feel like she rushed me to shower afterwards and the appointment ended early.
Originally Posted by AgentZero07
[View Original Post]
Pictures touched up but nothing significant. Not good enough to return though especially when you can get better service for less with other Thai providers.
Looks like both are on the high end, but seem to have solid reviews and both seem to be rbgfe at least. They better be for that rate.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
I'll take high rates and good service over trying to filter a mountain of mediocre ads any day at least.
-
08-10-22 17:31 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 388Their Back!
Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 22:42 #5737Regular Member

Posts: 1Sandy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...levue/Sandy888 Anybody had this girl before?
-
08-09-22 18:30 #5736Regular Member

Posts: 13Nope not at all LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 17:18 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 50Harrington Ave
I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.
Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.
They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.
*Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.
-
08-09-22 17:05 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 119Cupcake rate
They're higher now than when she was dancing.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 14:09 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 511Stripper
Seems likely since her rates are stripper sized.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:52 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 40That's a bummer!
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:48 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 40Is it weird that I fantasize about getting her pregnant?
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:34 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 119Cupcakes
Pretty sure she used to dance at Ricks (pre-pandemic). Same name, same "in your mouth. " Banging body, great fuck, super chill. Haven't seen her since then but thanks for finding her, thinking about a reunion now.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 10:44 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 125Yeah sorry I'm speaking on behalf of SoCal providers. What I'm learning here is that it is okay to ask, which is so much easier than getting ghosted or saying "I don't talk about menu in text". Be safe!
Originally Posted by WubbaDub
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 08:43 #5728Regular Member

Posts: 13I've never really had a problem asking "Is an hour msog?" After initial texts.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 01:27 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 671Double checked some ads. I think it depends on the girl as some are definitely still 4 like Annie (AlenaRose on PD). I remember Nora_happy being the same before she got banned.
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
Annoying thing is you won't know for a lot of them until you text since they often don't put it in the damn ads or profiles.
I've seen some sad reviews of the high end ones to where they say there's no DFK or there was CBJ despite the agency claiming GFE. 5 for that. . .
Definitely some gems like Liza from the sounds of it, though someone usually has to take one for the team first.
-
08-08-22 23:11 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 131Aires Campbell
These photos were posted on ads within the last year.
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 21:23 #5725Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone have experience with her?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...I/561763819848
Pregnant could be interesting LOL, anyone ever met with her?












Reply With Quote




