Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 759
-
10-18-22 08:00 #444Senior Member

Posts: 25She is a waste of time. Total clock watcher. She limit you 3 positions, Once you done with each position you can not go back.
Originally Posted by MiggySif
[View Original Post]
Don't bother.
-
10-16-22 10:03 #443Regular Member

Posts: 11Start with this article
It's simple. If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Well, most of the time! Mongering is like rolling the dice, sometimes you get luck, sometimes you get unlucky or very unlucky. Like seeing your whip in high speed chase on the evening news! I've had model type chicks whose ad looked suspicious and faker than the moon landing, but they turned around and let me hit bbcip. And believe me, I smashed like the hulk. Telling a real ho vs a fake one comes with experience.
Here are a few tips:
1. 99.99% of Asian ads are fake. You know the type. Loud messaging about bareback this and that, almost promising bonus bone!
2. If the girl has glamor pics and looks like Shakira, she's probably fake.
3. If the ad (esp. In list crawl) doesn't have an actual location. No location or generic Inland Empire or local city near you, it's fake.
4. If the ad has only fans anywhere in the description, it's usually a deposit / email scam.
5. If the ad gives out an address, it's probably an AMP or po-po. Setting you up.
6. Google the no. And compare ads on different sites. This is getting harder to do since these ho's change numbers like diapers.
7. If you see a two girl, three girl special or a dude / pimp in her pics, run the other way!
8. If theres only a face Pic, look at how fat the fingers are. You'll thank me later!
9. Finally, if you find an ATF, think past your 12 foot cumshot and ask her for her real no. (see point 5 above).
STG has some good tips also: https://skipthegames.com/articles/ab...nd-avoid-scams.
Originally Posted by Krwlnzj
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 23:12 #442Regular Member

Posts: 3Real or fake
How do you guys know if an escort ad is real or a scam? Or worse, police?
-
09-27-22 01:10 #441Senior Member

Posts: 47I've had her twice. She. 8 for QV. Those pics are accurate, she has a nice ass and amazing tits. Face is 5/10.
Originally Posted by HelloPanda
[View Original Post]
Doesn't speak much English but who cares? Had fun with her.
-
09-25-22 02:59 #440Senior Member

Posts: 54Visiting and looking to try the local fare
Hello all, I'm visiting from Phoenix and looking to see what is available. Things I would LOVE to find:
Alt girls.
Bare.
Dfk / lfk.
But I'm not picky. Any suggestions on who to look for or where to go is great!
Thanks in advance!
-
09-22-22 14:19 #439Senior Member

Posts: 169Anal Menifee
I did a little more investigating and foun this is one of the many scams out there. She arranges to meet you but does not accept cash. She wants you to pay through an online pay site in adance. Sounds like a Scam to me!
Originally Posted by cheapguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 23:28 #438Senior Member

Posts: 169Anal Menifee
Anyone been with this one? https://hot.com/us/ca/menifee/escort...62-6264/m-ug21 I would like to know the details.
-
09-16-22 13:13 #437Senior Member

Posts: 700Don't do it not her.
Originally Posted by HelloPanda
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 02:26 #436Senior Member

Posts: 49Latina Peaches
Is she real?
Those asses in the pics. Look so perfect to be true.
Anyone got info on these Latina peaches?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/9098438184
HP.
-
08-29-22 01:26 #435Regular Member

Posts: 2When I saw her everything was covered, still a good time though, started with a lot of touching and lfk, then we got undressed and she let me suck on her titties, she gave a CBJ and got on top for cg, flipped her around and finished in mish.
-
08-29-22 00:26 #434Senior Member

Posts: 700She provide anything bb?
Originally Posted by Jomo01
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 20:09 #433Senior Member

Posts: 115Dusa
It's in Riverside. Go to Rubmaps and search on Riverside and then DUSA. I live in San Diego but stopped here once (about a year ago). It's okay, but mediocre. I think it's among the better ones in the IE, but nothing like what we have in SD.
Originally Posted by Jc3005
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 05:20 #432Regular Member

Posts: 2Ruby
Anyone see her lately? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/88665902.
I saw her once last year and she was great, but she changed her # a couple of times and I haven't been able to get in touch with her again.
-
08-08-22 16:38 #431Regular Member

Posts: 16Dusa
Can someone DM where dusa is and if anyone knows who's in today? Heard good things from here.
-
08-03-22 20:24 #430Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm in SoCal on business so I've been crawling the alligator a bit and I can't help but notice there are a ton of ads that simply give an address, a number (phone and other), and maybe a few words to entice. Are these legit? They're all over the Inland Empire and any phone contact has been with a "booker" and not the talent.










Reply With Quote





