Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10996

    Vickie Massage Waltham

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    She's not married. Dude's a known liar.
    I have seen Vickie 5 or 6 times. Each time I go her place is very clean and she guides me into her room and onto the massage table. When you get into the room you realize she is beautiful. I get fully naked and she takes off her top and leaves on a thong. She always gives a great massage for either an hour or hh. About half way through the massage she asks if you want to flip over and at that point you see that she is topless and she gives you a full body massage. She always ends it with a great HJ. Vickie is a great massage and nothing more. All the rumors about her husband and Full Service offerings are fake. I will go again. I like to go monthly.

  2. #10995
    Is there any provider who works late, after 11 pm?

  3. #10994
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayne  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link?
    I don't remember where I found her. But she's well known to the community here.

  4. #10993

    Mandela

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Mandala. I prefer older women, 40's, 50's or even 60's is fine. I want a really good deep tissue massage.
    You will find what your looking for there then!

    Ask for Sandra! I don't think Jen is there anymore. She was the best in my opinion.

  5. #10992

    Mandala Recommendation

    Thinking about visiting Mandala. I prefer older women, 40's, 50's or even 60's is fine. I want a really good deep tissue massage.

  6. #10991
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! Here's my take on Vickie. Her Snapchat today has posts saying that she doesn't have sex with clients and never has. It's basically just a topless massage and HJ. I saw her a couple times last year and that is true. She's very attractive and has a great body. I enjoyed my sessions with her. Haven't returned because the price is a little steep for what it is. Perhaps she did go FS and / or BBBJ with a couple of people here. She's now claiming she hasn't and does not on her Snapchat, so she obviously reading these forums. I think her supposed husband read these boards too and got pissed at her. Of course she's going to deny she did FS with anybody here. She also denied having anyone else in the apartment with her during sessions. So it looks like now she is strictly massage and HJ.
    She's not married. Dude's a known liar.

  7. #10990
    Quote Originally Posted by XOCThrowAway  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's married. To some like 60 year old former lawyer who is now disbarred. His rapsheet includes armed burglary assault, assault and battery on a police officer, destruction of property, operating a vehicle under the influence, and a lot more. I'd be careful visiting Vickie / Patricia. You never know who could also be in the apartment during your massage. PM me if you want more details.
    Yikes! Here's my take on Vickie. Her Snapchat today has posts saying that she doesn't have sex with clients and never has. It's basically just a topless massage and HJ. I saw her a couple times last year and that is true. She's very attractive and has a great body. I enjoyed my sessions with her. Haven't returned because the price is a little steep for what it is. Perhaps she did go FS and / or BBBJ with a couple of people here. She's now claiming she hasn't and does not on her Snapchat, so she obviously reading these forums. I think her supposed husband read these boards too and got pissed at her. Of course she's going to deny she did FS with anybody here. She also denied having anyone else in the apartment with her during sessions. So it looks like now she is strictly massage and HJ.

  8. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    If you understand & accept what she provides, it can be a deep wonderful experience. Especially for those who have considered expensive tantra experiences. Just let go and lie there, think of things that make you feel good, and let her hands do their magic.
    If you're into beautiful women you will curse yourself for the long drive.

  9. #10988

    Duo $250 Massage Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    It was massage, topless HE, a lot of french kissing, and one of them volunteered to BJ, which I didn't ask for. The massage was mediocre. The rest was ok.
    Can you provide a link?

  10. #10987
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Was it FS with both for $250.

    Hr?
    It was massage, topless HE, a lot of french kissing, and one of them volunteered to BJ, which I didn't ask for. The massage was mediocre. The rest was ok.

  11. #10986
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    How could I get in touch with her?
    She's around- pretty easy to find. Vickie Massage on Eros and *************.

  12. #10985

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vickie a few times.

    - her body is not just good- it's one of the best I have ever seen. Amazing ass, great skin, and perfect C cups.

    - massage is fine but a little lackluster.

    - perfectly nice but not super warm.

    - you sure she's married?

    So for me, the $200 is all about getting to touch her amazing body while she gives me a decent HR.
    How could I get in touch with her?

  13. #10984

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vickie a few times.

    - her body is not just good- it's one of the best I have ever seen. Amazing ass, great skin, and perfect C cups.

    - massage is fine but a little lackluster.

    - perfectly nice but not super warm.

    - you sure she's married?

    So for me, the $200 is all about getting to touch her amazing body while she gives me a decent HR.
    Yes, she's married. To some like 60 year old former lawyer who is now disbarred. His rapsheet includes armed burglary assault, assault and battery on a police officer, destruction of property, operating a vehicle under the influence, and a lot more. I'd be careful visiting Vickie / Patricia. You never know who could also be in the apartment during your massage. PM me if you want more details.

  14. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaddmann  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Vickie a few times.

    - her body is not just good- it's one of the best I have ever seen. Amazing ass, great skin, and perfect C cups.

    - massage is fine but a little lackluster.

    - perfectly nice but not super warm.

    - you sure she's married?

    So for me, the $200 is all about getting to touch her amazing body while she gives me a decent HR.
    She's not married. [Deleted by Admin].

  15. #10982

    2 girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    It was 250, no tip asked.
    Was it FS with both for $250.

    Hr?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape