The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 728 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 778 828 1228 1728 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20230
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqSapio1  [View Original Post]
    When I contacted her she wanted a deposit so I said no thank you and blocked her.

  2. #20229

    Avoid Natasha

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/88263450#.

    Hey guys,

    Saw this one in Charlotte a few weeks back and now she is posting is Raleigh. Stayed over the phone she was GFE and quoted $$hr. Got there and those may be her pics 20-30 lbs ago. Took the envelope and proceeded with a rush CBJ and a "don't touch me anywhere" policy. I left after about 10 minutes because I can't handle that kind of bad attitude. Buyer be ware!

    Stay safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...4f1ccf18759487

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...e807ca5f080308

  3. #20228

  4. #20227
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has name of the third girl who stays wity ella and ember? How is she?

    Cab some one share her number?
    Do you mean Rachel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/88014071

  5. #20226
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    How is Kellie? Worth a visit?
    I did not enjoy my time with her, was about 3-4 years ago? Felt the pictures were misleading and the service was subpar. Could have improved? YMMV.

  6. #20225

    Who is tge third girl with ember and ella?

    Does anyone has name of the third girl who stays wity ella and ember? How is she?

    Cab some one share her number?

  7. #20224

    Adrianne Seas

    3 - 4 weeks ago, guys were talking about her being out of action because she injured her leg. Maybe it was her knee, IDK. I've never seen her, but she seems to have a lot of fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Adrianne Seas? She don't respond to Snaps on Snapchat, she don't respond to txt, hasn't been on * since 5/24/22, and hasn't tweeted on Twitter since 6/2/22. Also, she use to have an iPhone which is obvious when you txt, either she don't have an iPhone anymore or she changed her phone number. Does anybody know if she got out of the profession? I hope not because she was one of the BEST.

  8. #20223

    Jenna Raine. A past favorite

    She was real, down to earth, loved to smoke 420 & drink. Always had fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGotIt  [View Original Post]
    Happy Birthday Jenna!! The best woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She was gorgeous inside and out. We lived together for a couple years but we split when she couldn't give up the $$ and lifestyle.

  9. #20222
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Chunky or not, I still respect her for posting her honest and recent pics. I lot of these girls only post pics when they were slim and beautiful. We don't realize how big they have gotten until they open their door. Hopefully she will make some changes in her diet to get back to her original size. She did have the look that I prefer.

    I also prefer her as a brunette instead of blonde.
    I agree with you. I appreciate the truth in advertising. I'm sure her service is good. She was one of the coolest girls that I've seen. I don't mind a little thickness and she might look better in person. That said, the new pics do zero for me.

  10. #20221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    How is Kellie? Worth a visit?
    Not really in my opinion. She used to stay at the extended stay in Pineville and I saw her a couple of times there cause I lived less than a mile from there, but not an experience I would be willing to travel for. I would basically stop by after work to hammer one out to help me sleep better LOL.

  11. #20220

    Nivvy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. She's definitely real as Funder and myself have seen her. I think Funder liked her better than I did but I didn't have any bad issues with her (check my review).

    As always YMMV.
    Drove up to see her recently. No issues with communication and she was ready when I got there. Very accommodating and friendly. GFE. Just not my type, a little too chunky for my preference. Had her in doggie and asked if I could take the rubber off and she obliged.

  12. #20219

    Snoopy neighbors

    I totally agree. Seeing girls that have snoopy neighbors along with security cameras could make a visit awkward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    She def can be flakey af. Also, FYI, apparently her Incall location is a private residence in a neighborhood and gets some complaints about non-residence and where they park their vehicles.

  13. #20218
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not. That's Kellie. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3086346 She's also has a ad on Tryst. She's been around awhile.
    How is Kellie? Worth a visit?

  14. #20217

    What Happened

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Adrianne Seas? She don't respond to Snaps on Snapchat, she don't respond to txt, hasn't been on * since 5/24/22, and hasn't tweeted on Twitter since 6/2/22. Also, she use to have an iPhone which is obvious when you txt, either she don't have an iPhone anymore or she changed her phone number. Does anybody know if she got out of the profession? I hope not because she was one of the BEST.
    I am new to posting but have been looking and gathering info for years. So I too saw Ms Seas when she was on here, and was texting her a good bit. Too where we saw each other even as friends more then having our usual adult fun. I found out she was going through divorce and her ex husband had helped her get into the profession and didn't mind her doing it. Well after they broke up all that changed and he threatened to hold it over her head Basically tell the court that she was a porn star to try and get her kid to come to him. Last I heard she said she was headed to DC and was thinking about leaving the business all together. So sounds like that is what she did.

  15. #20216
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/529039806522 Is Ryan a good date I know her never did her.
    Add 100 lbs and a double chin to those pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape