Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 1597 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24296

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a get to know you visit with this one yesterday. Picked her up and drove around getting road head which was pretty fun. She is the girl in the pics but much thinner now. Fine with me as I like skinny ones. I thought she was pretty cool, we had some laughs together. She does seem to have a man about as she was calling him as I dropped off. I didn't seem him and it posed no issue.

    Have fun lads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/87974414
    I saw her on Friday at a notel on Central Pkwy. She's cool but way skinnier than her pics.

  2. #24295

    Skye Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    what were the damages?
    qv 100.

    Hh 150.

    H 200.

  3. #24294
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one and glad I did. She's a diamond in the rough compared to the talent we have succumbed to lately. Super nice girl and has obviously had a tough life. She's one I can actually empathize for even though that's not recommended in the hobby LOL. She has no kids and a she's short with a spinner body. Very nice body I should say. Apt seems safe and just average to below average for a provider I'd say. I think her menu may depend on the client. Good thing is a CBJ and CFS from her is better than most you can find around here. Treat her good guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/88058771
    What were the damages?

  4. #24293

    Aubrei Skye is the real deal

    Took a chance on this one and glad I did. She's a diamond in the rough compared to the talent we have succumbed to lately. Super nice girl and has obviously had a tough life. She's one I can actually empathize for even though that's not recommended in the hobby LOL. She has no kids and a she's short with a spinner body. Very nice body I should say. Apt seems safe and just average to below average for a provider I'd say. I think her menu may depend on the client. Good thing is a CBJ and CFS from her is better than most you can find around here. Treat her good guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/88058771

  5. #24292

    LC reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    I trolled TF out of a girl and her friend after they screwed me over for my time / money.

    Using multiple vpns, I kept setting up arrangements / times for them to show them what it was like to get screwed over by randoms that didn't follow through.

    I don't want to mention names anymore, but dammit they were going to pay for leading me on, then ignoring me when time came.

    You don't do that shit to people, and then reply with "get tf on, fr." when they call you on it.

    My favorite part is that LC would let me leave favorable and mediocre reviews, but not downright critical ones of the people I'd seen.

    Caveat emptor.
    Yeah, I've tried to leave some negative reviews for 2 different girls and they wouldn't let me. One was a terrible experience, woman trying to extort / blackmail me.

  6. #24291

    Faith Lynn

    Save your money. Over weight and extremely flabby. Totally unprepared and late for the visit. She is in her late 40's early 50's easy with a lot of grey hair. When she removed her dress all I could smell was wide open ass and it permeated the entire room. Needless to say I left in a big, big hurry. https://tryst.link/escort/faith2022..

  7. #24290

    Exactly the reason

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Could be any reason. Could be using a vpn, which is the most likely reason.
    I trolled TF out of a girl and her friend after they screwed me over for my time / money.

    Using multiple vpns, I kept setting up arrangements / times for them to show them what it was like to get screwed over by randoms that didn't follow through.

    I don't want to mention names anymore, but dammit they were going to pay for leading me on, then ignoring me when time came.

    You don't do that shit to people, and then reply with "get tf on, fr." when they call you on it.

    My favorite part is that LC would let me leave favorable and mediocre reviews, but not downright critical ones of the people I'd seen.

    Caveat emptor.

  8. #24289
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #24288

    Bust red

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesPears  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-429-6556

    Busty Red's ad was posted from an IP address in Illinois.

    Maybe some of you tech guys can offer a plausible explanation.
    Could be any reason. Could be using a vpn, which is the most likely reason.

  10. #24287
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    She calls herself "Pure Beautyy" (two "y"a). Boatload of rules once you get there; enough to get you out the door as quickly as possible. Probably that's the point.

    Side story, not 100% I should be the one telling this story. But as the aggrieved party isn't around currently, I feel that I should. She also essentially stole money from Kylie Reid. The day I saw Kylie, I was a time she was having problems posting an ad on the various sites. She hit upon the idea of asking smoother provider to run an ad for her. Kylie looked around for a legit provider, made contact, made the deal, and sent the money. You all know where is is going.

    While I was with Kylie, she told me story and showed me the messages she had with that girl. (or possibly her handler who just kept the money) . Point being, if you're.

    Bang going to deal with Pure Beautyy, be prepared to get as little for your money as she can get away with.
    Does kylie have an ad nowadays? Last time I had seen one up she ghosted me and I would still be interested in dreaming about her.

  11. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Sasha black, cupcake, Natalie, Brooke, a lot of young hotties from ee, Lady j, those were the days young hot chicks. My how things have went downhill.

    Will it get better before I am too old.
    I miss cat and jennav. Those were some great dreams!

  12. #24285

    Busty Red's IP

    https://callescort.org/513-429-6556

    Busty Red's ad was posted from an IP address in Illinois.

    Maybe some of you tech guys can offer a plausible explanation.

  13. #24284
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan48  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a dream the other night and my regular was unavailable. I contacted a few providers and Reagan was the one that responded quickest and was available so I booked a hhr.

    Communication was good, she texted, saying that she was in a notel on Central Pkwy. That should have been the 1st sign to bail as it went downhill from there.

    We started with some DFK and FIV and she immediately starts stroking me. I tell her to slow down but she is just trying to get me to pop and get me out. Went to missionary and it did get the jog done for me.

    A rushed experience, nothing great at all, I will not repeat. Damage was 120.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/88133925
    Thats whi I never see anyone who is flipping the bird in their photos. That's usually the type of service you can expect.

  14. #24283

    Grace

    Had a date with Grace yesterday. Set up was easy and communication was great. I gave plenty of days notice so I was able to choose the day and time. We agreed on a location the day of and she was on time. I am not going to list my whole sexual routine but everything I liked and she liked was on the menu. She is sexy and very intelligent. I went over on time so she was not a clock watcher with me. She is one that you treat her with respect and you're going to get a good time in return. I will definitely repeat. The location was safe and very clean.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gracefultimes

  15. #24282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Here is a quick summary of the messages I see in this forum:

    - OMG Raylee is amazing!

    - Learn to use the search function.

    - I had a great dream last night but I'm not giving you a link or contact info.

    - Your inbox is full.

    - No I'm not helping you, new guy. Come back when you have 1000 posts.

    - Raylee sucks!

    - Providers cost way too much now. They all have GPS.

    - Arguments between 2 guys that go on for 12 posts.
    No one can ever accuse you of not RTFF. You did your homework, and your sarcasm oozes off the page. You'll fit in nicely. Welcome to the Forums!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape