Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 736 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I drove my work car this morning and for obvious reasons, will not pick anyone up with it. I found Kassi in NMS, WSW, makeup, dude looking face. But, very nice woman. Wore all black, skirt with black leggings. I've seen her many times. I parked far away and walked over to say Hello. She said let's do it near the trucks. It's 6 am and pretty bright out. I said fuck it, let's do it quick. I couldn't get hard to fuck her. I opted for a BBBJ and squirted all over the floor. She doesn't like CIM. Quick five minutes, which is rare for me. But, a scary cat that I am, in broad daylight, inside a commercial parking lot, I had every reason to hurry up and squirt and it was fun. Nice hug and said goodbye.
    Daytime mongering is usually a no for me in any area of Boston. You daytime guys got balls!.

  2. #8957
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Around 9 pm driving up Pierson to Mass Ave, as I came up to Mass Ave across the street a black crown vic parked no lights on facing towards me, all windows tinted gave me a 1 sec blast of his police siren, cause I was driving around the area for a few, being curious I looped around no you-turns ans eyeballed him as I drove by then left, they can only pull you over if you are breaking law fasten your seatbelts always in that area. Not much out there tonight anyways, and if they pull you over for nothing your response should be that a mom (make up a name) you know is looking for her daughter and you just helping out be aware.
    PD was doing that to the massage customers in FL, same one that busted Kraft. They were pulling people over for no reason at all just to record their information. An abuse of power and reason why people hate LEO, more than ever.

  3. #8956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    # 3 looks like it needs to be greased up and pumped in all holes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    More info on this one please!

  4. #8955

    Bambi

    Drove by dot ave ten minutes past ten a pretty Italian girl was on the corner. I stopped looked never seen her before, went around she was still there hopped in went to the spot. She said 1. $ for CBJ said she is not a low end girl and not really from around there said she lived in Malden or Medford? And that she is a madam for girls on a site called arrows idk what that is? Told her I only have 46 bucks she said she could do a HJ. She pulled her boobs out started rubbing my crotch spit at my prick to get her hand going did that a few times kissed her on the cheek was really durty talking and got me to pop. Took out some wet wipes got cleaned up exchanged numbers headed back but she said some crazy number like 1200 to fk her and was smoking from a glass vial who knows what so I will not contact her. It was deff fun car date. I still miss that girl Lauren Lo from nms I thought we could have been friends she was pretty. I also seen Stephanie a couple nights ago from dot ave at nms she had lost her voice, hung out went McDonald's ten min from that area dropped her back off at nms she held my hand again said I'm one of few people she feels comfortable around.

  5. #8954

    Blk crown vic

    Around 9 pm driving up Pierson to Mass Ave, as I came up to Mass Ave across the street a black crown vic parked no lights on facing towards me, all windows tinted gave me a 1 sec blast of his police siren, cause I was driving around the area for a few, being curious I looped around no you-turns ans eyeballed him as I drove by then left, they can only pull you over if you are breaking law fasten your seatbelts always in that area. Not much out there tonight anyways, and if they pull you over for nothing your response should be that a mom (make up a name) you know is looking for her daughter and you just helping out be aware.

  6. #8953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Tuesday night

    In the NMS area around 8 pm. Saw a few girls around. I like to ride around for a few minutes and check out the area before I pick up. On my 2nd time around a car tried to make a u-turn to score one but a cop in an unmarked black Explorer hit the lights & siren and moved him along. I went around the block 2 more times and the same guy came out the side street and drove into the Public Works lot, but he made direct eye contact with me, so I was gone.

  7. #8952

    #3

    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    I don't remember her name but the #3 with Jean shorts. Pro didn't complain submissive DT and took a pounding. Con like having sex with a bag of hammers. All skin and bones and kept jabbing me with her knees.

  8. #8951

    The heat today

    Drove around NMQ today during the heat wave.

    Spotted a WSW sun bathing in the grassy knoll by target.

    Asked if she wanted to cool off. Offer her a ice cold coke from my cooler and she took a hit off my juul.

    Told me her name is Jess late 20's thin body type wore a half shirt which exposed her nips that got hard in the AC and spandex shorts. She had dirty feet and didn't smell too bad.

    We relaxed in the back seat while she cooled off and finished her drink.

    She undressed some stretch marks in her stomach. Went down for a spirited BBBJ. Bobbing her head up and down. She told directions well. Guided her up and down my shaft. We talked dirty and lifted her ass gave me assistance with fiv. Moaned and she got wet. Lied down in mish. Pretty tight kitty. Working in and out of her vag. Flipped her to ride me. As I sucked her nipples she slammed me up and down. Asked me to cip. We cleaned up and dropped her off at Andrew T. Cost 45.

  9. #8950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 283

    2nd photo

    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    Samantha posts on STG out of Everett, she does both like Fiona, Candace, Caroline etc.

  10. #8949

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    Second one with the gold purse is sunny, she will blow you-cim and suck the balls if asked.

    Nice lady.

  11. #8948

    Taking in the sights

    Was down in the area this weekend, so I cruised around a little to see what I could see. Haven't ever picked anyone up, and didn't pull the trigger this time, but dashcam caught a few faces. Wondering if anyone knows these gals, and has recommendations, pro or con.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0101.jpg‎   0103.jpg‎   0104.jpg‎   0105.png‎   0106.png‎  

    0107.png‎   0108.png‎   0109.png‎  

  12. #8947

    Meatman would be proud

    I drove my work car this morning and for obvious reasons, will not pick anyone up with it. I found Kassi in NMS, WSW, makeup, dude looking face. But, very nice woman. Wore all black, skirt with black leggings. I've seen her many times. I parked far away and walked over to say Hello. She said let's do it near the trucks. It's 6 am and pretty bright out. I said fuck it, let's do it quick. I couldn't get hard to fuck her. I opted for a BBBJ and squirted all over the floor. She doesn't like CIM. Quick five minutes, which is rare for me. But, a scary cat that I am, in broad daylight, inside a commercial parking lot, I had every reason to hurry up and squirt and it was fun. Nice hug and said goodbye.

  13. #8946
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night to buy a pack of cigarettes and this is what I saw. It reminds me years ago, when I lived near what now called Ink Block, the working women used to dress like this.
    I believe the street walkers in Los Angeles on Figueroa dress like this.

  14. #8945
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    In parking lot of 1010 mass ave a car with headlights on for most of Saturday night into at least 3 am Sunday morning lights facing magazine towards allerton, did not go down proctor to check it out from backside staying away from that attention, be aware.
    It's probably private security patrolling. They tend to be there, around NMS and some of the private sectors. But, still be aware of your surroundings. This isn't over yet.

  15. #8944

    Car parked

    In parking lot of 1010 mass ave a car with headlights on for most of Saturday night into at least 3 am Sunday morning lights facing magazine towards allerton, did not go down proctor to check it out from backside staying away from that attention, be aware.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape